Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

she hits new low by the day 

for me she is already done and no redumption of whtsoever 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Rishwat leke hi doctor banni. Didn't even learn the basic of data confidentiality when dealing with patient data and medical records. 🤪

she was too busy being a creep and eating cake in school to learn anything 😆

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I didn’t think Aarohi would do the honors. After all, what right does she hv? ( when has that stopped her?) 

Now I’m even more curious about what Abhi thinks is Akshu’s fault in all this? ( waiting to watch precap in episode) 

Thappad se darr nhi lagta hai sahib,  S3 ke Saturday cliffhanger episodes se bahut darr lagta hai! 

Thank you for the tag Anu Discoji! 

you cracked me in morning with thappad amd cliffhanger. 😂. 

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dr. Aarohi reveals it to Neil - I see!!! 😒😒

The only thing in the show that’s been predictable.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Aarohi is such a vile woman!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago
tptwi thumbnail

Harsh is bragging about how amazing the hospital is. 

Aarohi comes and puts the report right by Akshu. She tells herself that she knows Akshu won’t be able to hide this. Her evil grin throughout the episode is absolutely vile. Not only is she using Neil’s life to take revenge on Abhi, but she is also jealous of the relationship Abhira share and is dragging Akshu down in the process. She was already beyond redemption, but I have no words officially. 

Aarohi tells Neil that Harsh needs the file that Akshu has. Akshu is trying her best to resist but Neil ultimately snatches it from her. Aarohi then purposefully bumps into him. The lengths to which she is able to go for her own satisfaction is despicable. She is an actual psychopath. 

Abhi arrives and Akshu runs to tell him. Despite Manjari’s manipulations, all Akshu wants is to tell Abhi the truth. She is literally on the verge on a panic attack unable to speak. Abhi keeps asking her what happened. 

Just then Harsh starts taunting Neil about being an orphan because he hasn’t started the presentation. Neil has seen the paper and starts crying saying he is not an orphan. Abhi goes and tries to calm him down. My heart broke for Neil in this scene. He does not deserve this at all. 

Manjari says Akshara and faints. She thinks Akshu has told Neil. Abhi takes her to a room. 

The media is asking questions and Manish shuts them up. This is what you call family. Despite how the Birlas treat him, he is there for them in this moment. 

Akshu is having flashbacks of everything that has happened having a breakdown. This poor girl has been dragged into this and caught in this mess because of the sister that is the biggest curse in her entire life. 

In her unconscious state, Manjari is calling Akshu Akshara and asking her why she did this. Abhi finds the paper with Manjari. 

Everyone is going home and Akshu runs behind Abhi who will go on his bike and the ambulance will follow with Manjari. Akshu so desperately grabs onto his jacket wanting to talk with him but again the cirucmstances don’t align. He tells Parth to take her with him so they can get home ASAP for Manjari.

On his bike ride, Abhi remembers everything that has happened and finally reads the paper and knocks over his bike. 

The precap is the promo. 

Once again all of the odds are stacked again Akshu. She did absolutely nothing wrong and all she wanted was to tell Abhi, but the timing did not match up. This is the accident truth all over again. Of course now Abhi is going to think that Akshu gave the papers to Neil based on everything that has happened and mainly Manjari talking in her sleep. 

But, I have faith that this won’t turn out like the accident confrontation and Akshu will be given an opportunity to explain her side of the story and he will believe her this time. He knows that Akshu kept trying to talk to him!!

Not going to make any assumptions based on the promo! 

Edited by tptwi - 1 years ago
tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Harsh is bragging about how amazing the hospital is. 

Aarohi comes and puts the report right by Akshu. She tells herself that she knows Akshu won’t be able to hide this. Her evil grin throughout the episode is absolutely vile. Not only is she using Neil’s life to take revenge on Abhi, but she is also jealous of the relationship Abhira share and is dragging Akshu down in the process. She was already beyond redemption, but I have no words officially. 

Aarohi tells Neil that Harsh needs the file that Akshu has. Akshu is trying her best to resist but Neil ultimately snatches it from her. Aarohi then purposefully bumps into him. The lengths to which she is able to go for her own satisfaction is despicable. She is an actual psychopath. 

Abhi arrives and Akshu runs to tell him. Despite Manjari’s manipulations, all Akshu wants is to tell Abhi the truth. She is literally on the verge on a panic attack unable to speak. Abhi keeps asking her what happened. 

Just then Harsh starts taunting Neil about being an orphan because he hasn’t started the presentation. Neil has seen the paper and starts crying saying he is not an orphan. Abhi goes and tries to calm him down. My heart broke for Neil in this scene. He does not deserve this at all. 

Manjari says Akshara and faints. She thinks Akshu has told Neil. Abhi takes her to a room. 

The media is asking questions and Manish shuts them up. This is what you call family. Despite how the Birlas treat him, he is there for them in this moment. 

Akshu is having flashbacks of everything that has happened having a breakdown. This poor girl has been dragged into this and caught in this mess because of the sister that is the biggest curse in her entire life. 

In her unconscious state, Manjari is calling Akshu Akshara and asking her why she did this. Abhi finds the paper with Manjari. 

Everyone is going home and Akshu runs behind Abhi who will go on his bike and the ambulance will follow with Manjari. Akshu so desperately grabs onto his jacket wanting to talk with him but again the cirucmstances don’t align. He tells Parth to take her with him so they can get home ASAP for Manjari.

On his bike ride, Abhi remembers everything that has happened and finally reads the paper and knocks over his bike. 

The precap is the promo. 

Once again all of the odds are stacked again Akshu. She did absolutely nothing wrong and all she wanted was to tell Abhi, but the timing did not match up. This is the accident truth all over again. Of course now Abhi is going to think that Akshu gave the papers to Neil based on everything that has happened and mainly Manjari talking in her sleep. 

But, I have faith that this won’t turn out like the accident confrontation and Akshu will be given an opportunity to explain her side of the story and he will believe her this time.He knows that Akshu kept trying to talk to him!!

Not going to make any assumptions based on the promo! 

Edited by tptwi - 1 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sonali9197/status/1532888131136999424?s=21&t=-phirAwjUxgIU0DFd-tnnQ

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

P.S : Aarohi fans please stay away from this thread otherwise you will be offended !! 

tptwi thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sonali9197/status/1532888131136999424?s=21&t=-phirAwjUxgIU0DFd-tnnQ

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

P.S : Aarohi fans please stay away from this thread otherwise you will be offended !! 

I am sorry but how can anyone be her fan after today??? Not only is she using Neil's life to get revenge from Abhi, but she has also once again purposefully thrown Akshu under the bus yet again because she is so freaking jealous of Abhira's relationship!!!!! The 0 amount of sympathy she has for Neil is literally PSYCOPATHIC BEHAVIOR. HER EVIL GRIN!!!!

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks puja

Too much drama….poor Neil….am i allowed to say Arooooooo so much…..

There is now way there is a fan club for her….how is that possible?