tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Dr. Aarohi reveals it to Neil - I see!!! 😒😒

was there ever any doubt this was going to happen? 😆

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is surprising that aarohi proclaims to be a doctor n a topper at that n has absolutely zero empathy …she should know empathy n not exam grade will take her a long way in her medical career 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
tptwi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

It is surprising that aarohi proclaims to be a doctor n a topper at that n has absolutely zero empathy …she should know empathy n not exam grade will take her a long way in her medical career 

I think it is more than clear by now that she is unfit to be in the medical profession!!! The fact that she is playing with Neil's life to get revenge from Abhi and out of jealously for Abhira is actually disgusting! 

Edited by tptwi - 1 years ago
Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

what’s frustrating is that she plays the “victim”card for the same exact things!
Like she blamed akshu for the accident and for loosing sirat but when it came to her accidentally hitting Manjari, zero empathy- in fact she said, “koi maraa toh nahi na” 🤢🤢🤢
And she always taunts akshu and kairav for making her feel sautela but she is using that exact reason to her advantage to take revenge from abhi. 🤢🤢🤢

I mean talk about double standards!! 🤪😡

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn’t think Aarohi would do the honors. After all, what right does she hv? ( when has that stopped her?) 

Now I’m even more curious about what Abhi thinks is Akshu’s fault in all this? ( waiting to watch precap in episode) 

Thappad se darr nhi lagta hai sahib,  S3 ke Saturday cliffhanger episodes se bahut darr lagta hai! 

Thank you for the tag Anu Discoji! 

This content was originally posted by: tptwi

was there ever any doubt this was going to happen? 😆

tptwi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAMHope

I didn’t think Aarohi would do the honors. After all, what right does she hv? ( when has that stopped her?) 

Now I’m even more curious about what Abhi thinks is Akshu’s fault in all this? ( waiting to watch precap in episode) 

Thappad se darr nhi lagta hai sahib,  S3 ke Saturday cliffhanger episodes se bahut darr lagta hai! 

Thank you for the tag Anu Discoji! 

Aarohi will do whatever it takes to create a tamasha always! Right now she just wants to mess things up for Abhi and this is the best way in her mind to do it! 

I think the precap will be the promo. 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is basically Arohi and she's just sitting back and enjoying the drama unfold.  

For those you who saw season 2 didn't Akshu find out about Sirat Ma not being her mother in a really bad way too?  So I would think Akshu would know and understand what Neil may be going through a bit.  Obviously circumstances different as Akshu was cared for by the Goenkas and Sirat Ma unlike Neil who has been made to feel like a second rate citizen in his own home by HAM.