Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

So Rohit will disappear for months and by this they confirmed that they will copy the ghum fully. Makers had the chance to run parallel stories but instead decided to sideline the only good actor on the show beside samridhii. Ruhi-armaan cringe scenes will likely increase even more not to mention this means more of expressionless acting by pratiksha and shehzada. Absolutely terrible decision 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Who said?

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think I'd be able to continue further watching the show.

I never thought that Rajan would take advantage of increased TRPs to extend the EMA track.

I may tolerate the negativity from Poddar's family but I can't stand negativity from Armaan and now Rohit (yes, I can't like him because he ran away to help Ruhi and Armaan stay close) and especially the Goenkas family. I can't even stand their presence. Ruhi's delusional monologues never irritated as much Armaan and Goenkas had irritated me till now.

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

India forums article smiley44

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Disappointedsmiley26 wished to see parallel stories of both couplessmiley44 now at least clarify to poddars that Abhira isn't responsible for his disappearance otherwise there is no point watching this crapsmiley26 

Edited by dsm123 - 3 months ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

After what he had done to Season 3, its my blunder to expect YRKKH 2 from him in this new generation story. 

I had more hopes on the future tracks of the show that how Abhira and Armaan stay together and fix all the problems in the family.

But the future track will be this - A new guy who is very good, will fall for Abhira. Abhira too fall for him. But when Rajan wants to bring Generation 5, he'd kill the new guy and let her get united with Armaan in some random cliff. Hence it is a time waste for both the couple fandoms (Abhira-Armaan and Abhira-new guy) who invested in them.

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If they wanted to follow ghum then they should've copied each detail. Why they have made abhira made responsible for him going missing. Atleast sai wasn't blamed for samrat going missing 

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sawari67

If they wanted to follow ghum then they should've copied each detail. Why they have made abhira made responsible for him going missing. Atleast sai wasn't blamed for samrat going missing 

That's what..

Atleast in this track, they could've shown us Rohit leaving Armaan after the fight.

It's not making sense to me now 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dsm123

India forums article smiley44

India forum ka which article? 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Why Vanish him now after NY party smiley39. I am no longer Team Rohit ye toh apne bhai se b jyada sacrifice ka devta ban raha hai. He should have given divorce to Ruhi, reunited her with her jethji and vanished. 

Rohit kyunnnnnnn kyunnn ..mera dil tod diya isnesmiley38

Edited by Summer_Rain - 3 months ago