Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I thought Archie is a girl's name.😆

AlfredoVasquez thumbnail

Haha so funny when I found it on Instagram and downloaded it through igramplus story download.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Nanhe samrat was VERY underrated imo. It deserved more recognition but very few people knew about it. 

Even I haven't heard about it..

Champak, Chacha Chaudhary, Indrajal comics, Tinkle, Tintin..all these were favs

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

I'm sure Kjo would make this kinda face if someone mentioned Nagraj or Doga to him. 😆

Male Kareena will ask..this time can u pls translate these names in English

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Of course I have! Intelligent guy 🤩

We used to wait for new comics of Naagraj, Dhruv etc.

Then there those digests (the compilation of multiple comics). I absolutely loved getting a hold of one! chahe chacha chaudhary ki ho ya lambu motu ki. Lambu motu se yaad aaya ....unki ek Dracula wali digest khatam kar li thi din bhar padhke fir raat me andhere me jaane me darr lag raha tha 😆

Oh NP, kya din yaad dila diye 😆 1 rupee ke rent pe milti thi comics for a day! Yes yes, even I was a big fan of digests comics. Shakti & Dhruv combo. comics were my absolute favourites! And when I wanted to read something light I used to read Raman, Billu and Pinki 😆 Chacha Choudhary was in a different league altogether! Chalo, uske 2 most famous dialogues batayo, NP.. 😆  

P.S. I want those carefree days back! 🥺 

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 1 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Oh NP, kya din yaad dila diye 😆 1 rupee ke rent pe milti thi comics for a day! Yes yes, even I was a big fan of digests comics. Shakti & Dhruv combo. comics were my absolute favourites! And when I wanted to read something light I used to read Raman, Billu and Pinki 😆 Chacha Choudhary was in a different league altogether! Chalo, uske 2 most famous dialogues batayo, NP.. 😆  

P.S. I want those carefree days back! 🥺 

Ab to itna yaad nahi hai par -

1) chacha chaudhary ka dimag computer se bhi tez chalta hai

2) chacha used to call chachi saying 'arre bhaagwan" 

Was there any dialogue about Sabu? Like uska dimag ghutne me hai or something like. Itna to yaad hai he was from Jupiter 😆

Edited by NathuPyare - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ab to itna yaad nahi hai par -

1) chacha chaudhary ka dimag computer se bhi tez chalta hai

2) chacha used to call chachi saying 'arre bhaagwan" 

First one is right and second one was 'Saabu ko jab gussa aata hai tab kahin duur jwalamukhi fat'ta hai' 😆 hehe! I'm enjoying these comics' talks! 😋

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

First one is right and second one was 'Saabu ko jab gussa aata hai tab kahin duur jwalamukhi fat'ta hai' 😆 hehe! I'm enjoying these comics' talks! 😋

Oh yes now I remember 🤓👍

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Agree with you. It does look like the debate has actually made things worse, even the outsiders whom KJo launches are not much talented, mostly good faces with a good body and they find it difficult to succeed eventually with little acting skills. I don't think the guys of SOTY latest installment will be good at acting either. The whole nepotism debate made the likes of KJo even more thick skinned and everybody went all out , not even having the need to pretend to be thankful about the legacy of their parents/relatives etc. now the  focus of the whole industry seems to be about multiple launches, re-launches and remakes and don't give a shit about any criticism coming their way, a lot of people around to give pep talks with no reality check may be. 

Well being straight up nepo king is better than being a pretentious prick...at least IF members will stop calling KJo a snake. They can keep on launching, relaunching, remaking, promoting anyone and anything they want..people will keep on rejecting if they don't like. 

Everyone can remain happy in their bubble

Almirah thumbnail

omg what is this nagraj 🐍