Shubh shagun serial dangal tv - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

What was the last scene I didn't understand. After shubh hugs shagun in front of all and then they received a card from that servant what that?

brind87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

What was the last scene I didn't understand. After shubh hugs shagun in front of all and then they received a card from that servant what that?

Liscence of unknown person may be he visited out house.shubh and shagun doubting he may be the reason for naina pregency 

It will be fine if naina is pregnant with someones child then shubh can easily leave her

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

It will be fine if naina is pregnant with someones child then shubh can easily leave her

What I would like for the story to be that there is nothing wrong with Naina. That this is her baby with her lover. That she wants to take revenge on Ahubh because she blames him for her dads death. 

brind87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

What I would like for the story to be that there is nothing wrong with Naina. That this is her baby with her lover. That she wants to take revenge on Ahubh because she blames him for her dads death. 

Yes they want to end this track big headache yaar

Ashu107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anyone watch the episode for the 14th July? Can you summarize the episode please🙏🏾

I actually got to see it on Youtube and I skipped through most of it thanks to Naina, that evil aunty and Navya.

Yug is the real star of the show, I like how he's just lurking around Navya and he stood up for Shagun in front of all those people🤔 I think there was a festival/celebration at the house and Shubh had to perform a ritual with his wife?

The little moments Shubh and Shagun had was ruined by Naina💀

In the precap a man showed up at the house during the party with a gun, I think it was aimed at either Shubh or Yug the video ended at that part so I'm not exactly sure🤔 

brind87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu107

Anyone watch the episode for the 14th July? Can you summarize the episode please🙏🏾

I actually got to see it on Youtube and I skipped through most of it thanks to Naina, that evil aunty and Navya.

Yug is the real star of the show, I like how he's just lurking around Navya and he stood up for Shagun in front of all those people🤔 I think there was a festival/celebration at the house and Shubh had to perform a ritual with his wife?

In the precap a man showed up at the house during the party with a gun, I think it was aimed at either Shubh or Yug the video ended at that part so I'm not exactly sure🤔 

Nothing teej function ready was going on some what boring only 

Naina ruined the shubh Shugan sweet moment

In precap that person targeting Yug

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu107

I don’t know if I like Yug. His intentions are right and he’s obviously being shown to have lost his mind but the way he physically abused Navya is not cool. Like tying her up in the shower and whipping etc. Hea really scary at these moments and bring himself down to Navya level totally. 

Also I really like when he stood up for shagun and pointed out the truth when it was only the family but when he says all this is public he is not just humiliating Yug he is also humiliating his sister and making her a laughing stick. Which is stupid! 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brind87

Nothing teej function ready was going on some what boring only 

Naina ruined the shubh Shugan sweet moment

In precap that person targeting Yug

I like how they are slowly showing Shubh to be changing towards Shagun. From not trusting her to trusting and then needing her and wanting to be sacrifice for her. I wish they would show a bit what Shagun is thinking. It’s like she got married and she went from disliking him to full on sacrifice and trust. No progression or explanation as to why she likes him. 

brind87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I like how they are slowly showing Shubh to be changing towards Shagun. From not trusting her to trusting and then needing her and wanting to be sacrifice for her. I wish they would show a bit what Shagun is thinking. It’s like she got married and she went from disliking him to full on sacrifice and trust. No progression or explanation as to why she likes him. 

Yes they showing accepted as husband and wife but I want them to express thier love for each other.

Naina character need to be end big headache yaar 

Yesterday episode while shubh talking to police they showed some one was hearing let see so many suspence .