Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarrmHP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu107

Hello everyone, I missed being here for the past few days...I was sick and the doctor instructed me to take rest, so that's what I've been doing. I feel much better today, so I came on here to see what I've missed and I missed a lot lol. It seems that no one is uploading the episodes anymore on Youtube so I guess I'll have to rely on you all here to know what's happening in the show.

Welcome to the new people!🥳

Welcome back 🤗 

Well, even though Yug now owns all of Shubh's business etc. he hasn't got his harmonica out again 😃

Originally posted by: Ashu107

Hello everyone, I missed being here for the past few days...I was sick and the doctor instructed me to take rest, so that's what I've been doing. I feel much better today, so I came on here to see what I've missed and I missed a lot lol. It seems that no one is uploading the episodes anymore on Youtube so I guess I'll have to rely on you all here to know what's happening in the show.

Welcome to the new people!🥳

great you feel good now .welcome back dear. It's good u didn't watch the show during your illness u will become more ill if u watch those scenes 😵

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Subh was trash since beginning but lmao this first wife track is so bakwas. There was not an inkling this dude was married before, or can even care beyond his psycho sister who btw is against him somewhat. Makers did this without any reason, suddenly the moment shagun ousted that evil chacha subh is all okay and concerned about her when the same dude threatened her so many times for no apparent reason. Bakwas 👎🏼

hello am varuni welcome to this forum 🤗

Ya true we can't tolerate this two wife track.

Dadi ,navya,bindiya are wrapped around by a rope I saw vivana's story 

brind87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anybody watched today's episode naina is pregnant?

Continously how much twist yaar 

I watch little clips only dear .

Shubh and shagun's first kiss but they didn't show it .somehow shubh stop her from jump from the top but don't know what he said to stop her someone please give the dialogue there .yug and navya fight .and naina's irritating hug with shubh .I didn't watch properly 

brind87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

I watch little clips only dear .

Shubh and shagun's first kiss but they didn't show it .somehow shubh stop her from jump from the top but don't know what he said to stop her someone please give the dialogue there .yug and navya fight .and naina's irritating hug with shubh .I didn't watch properly 

Yes without express thier love first kiss...shubh told without you my life is not fulfilled something like that 

Then I skipped yug and navya drama

naina is pregnant 

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now next twist they will show shagun babysitting Naina 's kid...🤦‍♀️ab dekhne layak kuch bacha yi nahin 😡 

But somewhere I feel Naina is not mental but she pyscho..she just pretends to be mental...and she is not pregnent instead it's her plan 

brind87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Now next twist they will show shagun babysitting Naina 's kid...🤦‍♀️ab dekhne layak kuch bacha yi nahin 😡 

But somewhere I feel Naina is not mental but she pyscho..she just pretends to be mental...and she is not pregnent instead it's her plan 

May be its not shubh child 

How she can pretends marriage day accident naina mentally unstable how she can pregnant then y shubh angry on navya on planning for first nite 

I think total team was confused on script 

Edited by brind87 - 1 years ago
Ashu107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brind87

Anybody watched today's episode naina is pregnant?

Continously how much twist yaar 

I don't even know where  to watch episodes now,Youtube was my only hope😓