Shubh shagun serial dangal tv - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys what about yesterday's epi I saw it nothing improved .but navya's drama not held yesterday that's the only thing not happened in yesterday's epi 

Naina is mentally stable yaar she is doing drama .that doc and naina are planning something against shubh .she get the pendrive from shagun .

Doctor is a misery for me may be he is naina's lover or that villain who attack naina's father.

Please share your ideas. 

Ashu107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

Naina is mentally stable yaar she is doing drama .that doc and naina are planning something against shubh .she get the pendrive from shagun .

Doctor is a misery for me may be he is naina's lover or that villain who attack naina's father.

Please share your ideas. 

I hate that this serial has such stupid tracks, I really haven't watched in a while because of how things were going in the show. The ml and fl of the show as well as the supporting actors deserved better, they have a lot of chemistry and dynamics as a family and couples, if only they had good writers that knew how to utilize that by giving proper storylines that have continuity and made sense. I know they may not get a show where  the leads are together again, but I hope they do, so that their chemistry can be put to good use. I know I sound repetitive, but it's really frustrating to see this happening🥺

We are right about naina...

But what was navya doing with that doc?

I think this track reaching its end.

brind87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes but shubh will not believe shagun I think

So may be they will stretch  it 

Ashu107 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

We are right about naina...

But what was navya doing with that doc?

I think this track reaching its end.

Yes I saw the precap on Youtube, we  were right, Naina is perfectly sane and I think Shagun has been trying to tell Shubh about that, but I'm not sure if he believes her🤷🏽‍♀️

Ashu107 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brind87

Yes but shubh will not believe shagun I think

So may be they will stretch  it 

Why won't Shubh believe Shagun? What reason would she have to lie to him? Everytime you would think the ml and fl have been through so much together and that they would have a level of trust in each other, we get this🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Naina seems like a proper villain now though👀 Does anyone know if it was her calling the shots all along(the person in the shadows who was giving instructions to Shubh's evil uncles) I missed some episodes that's why I'm asking.

Ashu107 thumbnail

Also, I saw that the show had a time slot change, I think it shows 10pm? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Does this mean the show is at risk of being cancelled?

brind87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu107

Also, I saw that the show had a time slot change, I think it shows 10pm? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Does this mean the show is at risk of being cancelled?

No timing is 7pm and repeat telecast is 10.30pm

brind87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu107

Why won't Shubh believe Shagun? What reason would she have to lie to him? Everytime you would think the ml and fl have been through so much together and that they would have a level of trust in each other, we get this🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Naina seems like a proper villain now though👀 Does anyone know if it was her calling the shots all along(the person in the shadows who was giving instructions to Shubh's evil uncles) I missed some episodes that's why I'm asking.

Once the pregency report is postive shagun believed shubh but if shagun did anything shubh will not believe anything