Dangal TV show - Kaisa hai ye rishta anjana

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Anyone watching  Kaisa hai ye rishta Anjana?

Edited by A4Anjie - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Anyone watching  Kaisa hai ye rishta Anjana?

Yeah I watch it. Nice show. I think much better than many other shows. I like the way the FL tackles the situation without being a crybaby. And the leads' chemistry is nice. Especially their nok-jhok. Very cute and organic. It is a shame the show is ending soon. I guess better than ruining it by dragging it.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Yeah I watch it. Nice show. I think much better than many other shows. I like the way the FL tackles the situation without being a crybaby. And the leads' chemistry is nice. Especially their nok-jhok. Very cute and organic. It is a shame the show is ending soon. I guess better than ruining it by dragging it.

Amol, is way better the FL on these GEC shows. The girl is stubborn and stands for truth no matter how it effects others and most of all loves her bond with her brothers 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Amol, is way better the FL on these GEC shows. The girl is stubborn and stands for truth no matter how it effects others and most of all loves her bond with her brothers 

Yes Anmol's character is written so well. I love her bond with her brothers. The way they protect her and stand up for is so heartwarming. 

Rajat is also written well. I like him mostly, except when he acts like an idiot because of his past. But the way he stands up for Anmol, even when he's angry with her is nice. 

A4Anjie thumbnail

Kudos to writers for writing multiple characters with flaws smiley27

Like raman- not badman but has his weaknesses 

Rajat- ML with his weakness- can not get over past betrayal 

Uday-ajay- negative but wonderful brothers smiley32smiley27 

Specifically uday acting - I can see my brother in him smiley32smiley32great job actor and casting team smiley27

generally itv sucks at writing such characters - for itv - wife beating or planning someone murder or kidnapping female kind of crimes are flaws to show ML powerful and strong 😡 giving viewers wrong message always.

I wish this show comes with new season- new story!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dangal tv has some great shows 

What do your think of Nandini being married to Uday

Love Ajay too, but is going drama between the brothers 

janecastle thumbnail

I really didn't expect that twist. Just thought Uday will shoot Rajat. Now Nandini is stuck with him and Ajay has disappeared. I guess Uday will use Nandini to blackmail Rajat to give Anmol her rights. Especially since he knows Anmol loves Rajat. But Nandini is going to get caught in this mess. Feel bad for her because she has always supported Anmol and stood by her. And this will further complicate Rajat and Anmol's relation.

A4Anjie thumbnail

I didn't like that twist as it may cause tension in brothers and poor nandini has to pay for the deed uday's mom did - uday's mom is main culprit in that fiasco - she should lose support of both sons and leave her life alone in hell....

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I didn't like that twist as it may cause tension in brothers and poor nandini has to pay for the deed uday's mom did - uday's mom is main culprit in that fiasco - she should lose support of both sons and leave her life alone in hell....

Honestly Uday's anger is justified. Whatever happened with Anmol was extremely wrong. Not only was she cheated but had to go through multiple abuses in that house. Yes, Rajat, his mom and Nandini stood with her. Yet, they were all selfish in one way or other. Right now, Uday is only thinking as Anmol's brother. He forgot that Ajay is also his sibling and he ruined Ajay's life in his anger. And in all this mess, the real culprit is getting away scot-free. Nobody is revealing to Uday what his mother did. He needs to direct his anger towards his mother and Raman who are the actual culprits in this.