Shubh shagun serial dangal tv - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

What is going on now .is naina mentally stable from that accident took place?.why she trying to kill shubh?.what is navya doing now?

Did anyone watched yesterday's epi ? What happened I can't find the full epi yet? I saw that shubh get to know about true colours of naina ...but how? Can someone explain that only if u you can't give me the whole epi update ๐Ÿ˜€

brind87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

Did anyone watched yesterday's epi ? What happened I can't find the full epi yet? I saw that shubh get to know about true colours of naina ...but how? Can someone explain that only if u you can't give me the whole epi update ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes he was mad at shagun left the house and he shout at naina then she was taking tablet herself without anyone help so shubh asked her suddenly shagun came inside and tell the whole story then naina showed her true colour naina rocked shubh shocked๐Ÿคฃ her acting was gud in negative role the  as usual shubh asked sorry to shagun then our mahaan shagun forgive him then Ajay came with yug and tell him to sign the property ..shagun came with plan then all caught by police so in precap naina shoot shubh (much needed for him ๐Ÿ˜›)

As per ishita post again she is coming I think ๐Ÿค” 

I saw  production instagram story shubh and shagun in New simple house ๐Ÿ  

Originally posted by: brind87

Yes he was mad at shagun left the house and he shout at naina then she was taking tablet herself without anyone help so shubh asked her suddenly shagun came inside and tell the whole story then naina showed her true colour naina rocked shubh shocked๐Ÿคฃ her acting was gud in negative role the  as usual shubh asked sorry to shagun then our mahaan shagun forgive him then Ajay came with yug and tell him to sign the property ..shagun came with plan then all caught by police so in precap naina shoot shubh (much needed for him ๐Ÿ˜›)

As per ishita post again she is coming I think ๐Ÿค” 

I saw  production instagram story shubh and shagun in New simple house ๐Ÿ  

can you share that story ?

Somehow no more shubh naina hug ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

They still trying to drag this track yaar .that naina was there as shubh's wife .I saw on promo see attack shagun .....

Why they are going through these ideas they restart two wires track..there are many ways to take over the serial .I got irritated after I saw the promo

Ashu107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!๐Ÿค— I have good (kinda good?) news..Dangal has finally gotten the hint that we wanted them to upload full episodes of the show๐Ÿ‘ (with English subtitles, which is a plus for me lol)

The first episode is up already on their channel,but for some reason,they uploaded it as 2 parts๐Ÿค” either way, I'm happy, I can finally watch the show and fully understand what's going on๐Ÿ˜Š

Let me know your thoughts on this. It will most likely be a one episode a day upload schedule, but hopefully people give the episodes a lot of views. 

Here's the link for the playlist on Dangal tv YouTube channel, the playlist will be updated as the channel uploads the latest episodes daily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9cGbX3VKxg&list=PLYxF_A4KfsmkIplbFVrFIC2qBCFFhd-uW

I hope everyone is okay though, stay safe!

Hi everyone..

What is going on now is shubh going to marry shagun again๐Ÿ˜€

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anyone watching the show right now? What exactly is going on?