Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Few jealous souls 🤣 still crying 🤣i love still MiNeil give others mirchi feel🤣 like @zalima use to say .. tume mirchi lagi toh main kya karo ?🤣

People have no problem with other actress of Ash age ( back then during pb days other actresses were doing hot romance with actor of 35+ age and still it's continuing be it tv or film industry )  but these vile people  have problem with mineil only 🤣 shows their jealousy ,hypocrisy 🤣 but senisble user rightly said better they give concentration on their career ,life.🤣 

Relationship does not work due to same age , near by age  of couples there are many other factors also . These vile people just proved they are just these papa ki pari girls and have no actual knowledge of what life is ,what relationship is all about . 

I felt angry when I saw the comments portraying Srj as uncle and ashnoor's character badly. Similarly, when I watched Patiala Babes from the first episode, I felt that Mini was the main female lead. Because the story started with Mini and a heroine entry was given to Mini. And I didn't feel that the fact that she didn't have a pair in it meant that she wasn't the main lead. Hanuman and Babita seemed to be the second lead. After marriage both of them had a negative shade.Reem and zaim are a good pair but I saw on insta that there was a forced kiss in a serial where they acted. Also there is a lot of regressive and patriarchal stuff on itv. None of them criticized it

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Dont bother even replying to these people because they are driven by hatred not by logic.

They will find and equally regressive, orthodox answer to your sensible and logical reply. Fighting with these people is waste of time.

I feel sorry for them all. Because they have progressed both in the role and technically. There is no mental progress.Similarly, it is seen in the comment box of patila babes. Many people supported Babita when Babita got divorced, but when Neil experienced the same situation, they criticized Neil (victim blaming).

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: PopyRosid

I feel sorry for them all. Because they have progressed  only technically. There is no mental progress.Similarly, it is seen in the comment box of patila babes. Many people supported Babita when Babita got divorced, but when Neil experienced the same situation, they criticized Neil (victim blaming).

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PopyRosid

I felt angry when I saw the comments portraying Srj as uncle and ashnoor's character badly. Similarly, when I watched Patiala Babes from the first episode, I felt that Mini was the main female lead. Because the story started with Mini and a heroine entry was given to Mini. And I didn't feel that the fact that she didn't have a pair in it meant that she wasn't the main lead. Hanuman and Babita seemed to be the second lead. After marriage both of them had a negative shade.Reem and zaim are a good pair but I saw on insta that there was a forced kiss in a serial where they acted. Also there is a lot of regressive and patriarchal stuff on itv. None of them criticized it

I also watched it from the starting  i myself was hanita fan and was disappointed that their track ended so soon. There were many angles to explore in their marriage and story but as i was also very clear from the starting that minni is yhe main lead and show will definitely take leap or something like that and when it finally happened i was not at all surprised. I was upset as they ended hanita abruptly but i was also happy to see minni's life coming to full circle now and i was totally hooked to the show when srj made entry. The age difference angle didn't even registered in my mind until i saw people's regressive comments about it. They blamed ashnoor for it. And i was thinking how a minor actress was able to manipulate entire production house and creatives for increasing her role and shifting the story line. All they had was just hate because they were not happy with the leap.

PopyRosid thumbnail

I also watched it from the starting  i myself was hanita fan and was disappointed that their track ended so soon. There were many angles to explore in their marriage and story but as i was also very clear from the starting that minni is yhe main lead and show will definitely take leap or something like that and when it finally happened i was not at all surprised. I was upset as they ended hanita abruptly but i was also happy to see minni's life coming to full circle now and i was totally hooked to the show when srj made entry. The age difference angle didn't even registered in my mind until i saw people's regressive comments about it. They blamed ashnoor for it. And i was thinking how a minor actress was able to manipulate entire production house and creatives for increasing her role and shifting the story line. All they had was just hate because they were not happy with the leap.

I was a serial addict till my 12th grade. But when it was over, I stopped when I realized that the content of most of the serials is the same and many of the shows are regressive content. I started watching Patiala Babes after seeing the story which is very different from that story and the chemistry of Mini and Neil. Mineil is truly a magical pair. Only by looking at the date of birth of both of them can you understand that there is an age difference between them.

PopyRosid thumbnail

Are they unintelligent or do they behave like unintelligent ones? How can a girl manipulate the entire ph?

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part-31

"Neil,utho ... subah ho gaee hai."Mini said, rubbing her wet hair against his face."Let some more time."he said in sleepy voice 

"No.. No.. Get up quickly and freshen up. We have to go to a place." Mini said trying to get him up. "Where?" Neil asked slowly opening his eyes while yawning.

"Old age home.To give the saree bought for poonam maam" Mini said sitting on the bed.Neil said laying on Mini's lap rubbing his eyes."Mini, your poonam maam has had a bad experience from her husband and from her own family. Therefore, she might not be thinking about another married life. If you have to hear no from her, you have to accept it. Don't dream too much about it. I know the pain if it doesn't happen after expecting a lot. That's why I'm saying this," Neil said.Mini nodded.Neil think something with a mischief smile and get up from her lap.Ignoring the mischief smile on Neil's face, Mini said, "I won't over-imaginate anything, Neil. Also, I don't expect a positive reply from her. But let's give a try."

"Yeah let's try but before that I need something "Neil said with a wink."coffee?Coffee and breakfast are ready. Freshen up and come downstairs" Mini said getting up from the bed.

"I want something sweet before coffee and breakfast," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling.She directly land on his lap."Neil, tum kya kar rahe ho? chhodo mujhe"Mini said dazed by his actions.He gripped her shoulders and waist tightly.

"Revenge lene ja rahe hain"Neil said and started to give open mouth kisses and love bites on her neck."Neil... stop it this otherwise lock the door please "Mini said in pleading voice."What's the problem if they see? You posted our kissing photo on Instagram. Similarly, you kissed me in front of your pappa.Why now the problem that was not there then? Neil asked with a wink.When he went to kiss her again, she started tickling him."Arey.. what are you doing... Stop it. This is not fair"Neil said unable to control his laugh."Is it?" Mini tickled Neil again by asking with a smile."Stop it devil... I'm out of breath" Neil had fallen on the bed as he said that.

When Neil fell on the bed, Mini tried to run away. But he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. Mini falls on him.Their eyes met. Both felt a desire to engage in physical intercourse.Neil rubbed his cheeks with hers.

Mini felt uncomfortable when the his facial hair touched her cheek.She closed her eyes tightly."Should I clean shave?" Neil asked in a low voice.

"No... I like it very much"Mini said running her fingers across Neil's face.Neil smiled."Is it enough to go to the old age home in the evening? "Neil asked."What happened "Mini asked confusingly."I think we won't get time in the morning" he said with a wink. Mini blushed hearing that. She said controlling her blush.

"Close the door... If not, think about the situation if Neena didi,Priya maa or Amar uncle comes to the room" Mini said.Neil shook his head thinking about that situation.. Quickly he got up and closed the door.Mini asked after covering his mouth with her hands as he went to kiss her. "Did you brush your teeth?"He shook his head no. "Go brush your teeth," Mini said.""

Neil took the towel and went to the bathroom. Seeing Neil's disappointment face, Mini laughed.Mini said when she heard Neena calling from downstairs. "Neil, I'm going downstairs. don't be disappointed, I'll be back soon" Mini said with blush and went down stair.

"Didi.. why did you call?" Mini asked when she came to the kitchen. Neena and Priya's felt embarrassment when they saw Mini."Why are you blushing instead of answering my question" asked Mini suspiciously."Mom, you have a chance to become dadi soon"Neena said teasingly."No... we use protection. so there is no chance "Mini replied without thinking anything.After saying that, Mini remembered that Priya was standing there. Mini finds it difficult to look at Priya's face. In case of Neena, she was in a state of not knowing how to control her laughter."Why did you call me?" Mini asked without looking at Priya's face."Paneer butter masala has been prepared. Isn't this Ashok uncle's favourite? Give it to him too" Neena said while pouring some curry in a bowl and controlling her laughter.

"Wait a minute Mini" said Priya stopping Mini who walked out with the bowl. Mini looks at Priya suspiciously...After standing in front of Mini and putting her hair in front, Priya says."Now go".

Mini shook her head doubtfully and went to Ashok's house. After giving the curry to Ashok, she quickly went home.After standing in front of the mirror in the room, she looked at her neck. Mini understood why Priya and Neena were embarrassed when they saw the love bites mark in her neck.

"meri hone wali bachche kee baap.. tumane badala poora kar liya"Mini said in low voice."Of course my dear devil kid" Neil said with wink after coming out of the bathroom...Turning towards Neil to answer that,but she caught her breath...Because he is only wearing a towel around his waist... there are water drops on his body... and his wet hair makes her more attracted to him. Without wasting time she hugged him tightly.

"Oh my god.. Meri honne wali bacche ki baap you are hot.. I can't control my desires"Mini said without any hesitation or shy.“Who told you to be in control?” Neil said as he hugged her tightly and savored the scent of her neck.without wasting any seconds she passionately kissed his lips and they fell on the bed.

Neil patted Mini's head affectionately as she lay limp on Neil's chest. "Don't have breakfast? It's 10 am" asked Neil caressing her hair.

"I feel shy to face priya maa and Neena didi" Mini said blushing. "Is it because they saw love bites?" Neil asked with a wink."Not only that.. I make a mistake?" Mini said with a frown."what "Neil asked suspiciously.

"Didi teased me saying that we might have a baby soon so without remembering I said that we use protection."Mini said."ye kya hai yaar.Don't you know what to say to whom.. Now how will I face mom"Neil said dazedly."sorry Neil mistake hogaya "Mini said.Neil went to answer but Priya called them from downstairs. "Neil.. Mini.. breakfast is ready." "Haa Maa" Mini said from the room."come let's have the breakfast "Mini said and get up from the bed. then she start to wear her dress at that time Neil recieved a call from his friend bobby."Hello buddy what happened?"Neil said after attended the phone call.

"What.. when?" asked Neil in shock. "What happened Neil" Mini asked seeing his shock. "S1 and S2 results published" Neil said nervously and disconnected the call."acchaa so check the result "Mini said excitedly, "No Mini.. I'm nervous" Neil said, "Don't be tense.. You must have passed the subject you wrote."Mini said and tapped his shoulder.Neil opened the university site and looked at Mini nervously. "Give me the register number and password" Mini said after taking the phone from his hand. Neil said it. Mini checked his result.Seeing the disappointed look on Mini's face, Neil closed his eyes tightly. Seeing Neil's behavior, Mini kissed his cheek with a smile and said, "Meri hone wali bacche ki baap.. You are a good student and you have cleared your first year backlogs"Neil looked at Mini in surprise. "dekho.."Mini held out the phone to him. Neil couldn't believe the result he saw. "Is it mine?" Neil asked suspiciously."No.. mine"Mini said and rolled her eyes.Neil looked at the result again and couldn't contain his joy. He said hugging Mini tightly. "Mini, it is because of you that I was able to pass the exam. Thank you so much..I don't know how to thanking you.. you are my life.. my breath.. my sunshine.. my lucky charm.. you are my everything Mini.. I love you more than anything in the world"Neil said and kissed her forehead.For the first time in her life, someone addressed her as his lucky charm. This was a new experience for Mini, who had been saying bad omen for so long and heard accusations from others. Her eyes filled with tears of happiness.

"Neil.. I "As Mini started to say something to him, he got up from the bed,restrained his joy and said. "Let me go and tell them all this"Neil went to the door to open it, Mini said while control her laugh "Neil.. at least wrap that towel around your waist".Then Neil remembered that he was naked. With a sheepish grin, he took a dress from the closet and put it on.

When Mini and Neil went to the dinning room, all three of them had started eating breakfast.

"What took so long to come down" Neena said pretending to be serious. "My first year result was published. We were checking it" Neil said before Mini could speak."Really?" Neena asked with a teasing smile."yes yes.. Neil show everyone the result" Mini said."Did you pass any subject at least this time?" Amar asked seriously.Neil felt angry at Amar's question but he controlled it and Neil said "dekho.." and held out his phone to him."Is this your own result?" Amar looked suspiciously. Not only Neil but also Mini got angry hearing Amar's question.As soon as she saw the look on Neil and Mini's face, Priya said, "Congratulations Neil... You should clear the rest of the backlogs as soon as possible and achieve your passion."..Amar started saying something else but Neena tried to deviate the topic. "Neil I need a treat for this. Shall we all go out in the evening?".."No didi.. today is not possible. evening we will go to the old age home"Mini said."old age home? for what?"Priya asked suspiciously."That.. I have a plan in mind. Will you be with me?" Mini asked looking at the three of them. "What plan?" Neena asked.Mini shared the plan in her mind with everyone. "It's a good plan, how will it be executed?" Neena asked.

"Next week is our wedding anniversary.If we celebrate it there, we can also sponsor the food on that day. If so we can introduce Ashok bhai shab and your teacher to each other" said Priya.Mini also decided to execute Priya's plan too. In the evening, Mini and Neil went to the old age home. They both shared some good moments with Poonam.

Mini asked Neil who was thinking deeply about something while sitting on the bed at night."Neil.. what are you thinking so deeply ?".."About pappa. What is he like. Didn't you hear what he said this morning?" Neil said.

"Leave it yaar..don't spoil a good day by thinking about it. Let's start learning to clear the rest of the back papers" Mini said."Hmm.. What is the last date to pay the fee for your next semester?" asked Neil.

"next week.. most likely next week next sem class will also start"Mini said."There is no need to sell ornaments to pay the fee this time.. I have a good amount in my account now" he said and gave her his ATM card.As a husband this is my duty"Neil said with a smile.Mini looked at Neil suspiciously. "Don't look at me like this.. this is not charity.. this is my responsibility "Neil said."No Neil... no need for it. I will manage. You can use this money to do hotel management course" Mini said."There is still time to earn money for that. Now your education is important" Neil said patting her cheek and turned off the light.After placing the ATM card on the table, Mini also lay down next to him.

Six months passed and the bond between Neil and Mini grew stronger with day by day. If there are some quarrels, one of the two will take the initiative and end it.Neil and Mini introduced Ashok and Poonam to each other and later invited Poonam to their house many times. When they realized that a comfort zone had been reached between Ashok and Poonam, they presented about marriage.At first both of them resisted, but when they came up with the idea that they could live under the same roof as good friends and help each other, they agreed. Ashok's parents and sister were very happy when they came to know about Ashok's second marriage.Meanwhile, Neil's third sem result came and he cleared the backlogs and also Mini's third sem result and she passed all the subjects.Neena and Abhi's relationship has started to have problems. But she didn't tell that to anyone. Similarly, Amar's sister started distancing herself from Neil's family.Ashok and Poonam's wedding is decided to be held during Mini's sem break.

Ashok's wedding is planned to be held at Kali Mandir where Mini and Neil's wedding was held. They had not invited many people. Everyone from Ashok's family was there and some neighbors and Mini's friends. Neena had come to attend the wedding but Abhishek didn't come.It's been eight months since Neena got pregnant. Mini asked Neena who was talking to her in her room.

"Didi..doesn't everyone became fat during pregnancy? But you are really thin. Your face is gloomy.do you have any health issue?"..."No.. I'm completely alright..Did your biji and dadu talk to you? Neena asked to deviate the topic. "Not yet.. Didi, do you get kick from your baby?"Mini asked with a laugh..Suddenly Neena put her hand on her stomach "What's up didi? Do you feel any discomfort?" Mini asked with fear."He understood that you were talking about him so he gave me a kick" Neena said with a smile."Is it..." Mini put her hands on neena's stomach. Still the baby kicked. It was a new experience for Mini. She felt as if electric shocks were passing through her body.On the second kick she felt fluring."Didi.. baby is kicking" said Mini uncontrollably.Neena went to answer it but she received Abhinav's phone call. Mini went to her room to give them privacy.Neil was not in the room and when she heard the sound of water falling in the bathroom, she realized that he was in the washroom.

Suddenly, a small pillow in a square shape lying on the sofa caught her eye.After taking it, she stood in front of the mirror and placed it on her stomach.Now if anyone sees her, think that she is also 6 or 7 months pregnant.Mini also stood in front of the mirror holding her stomach in the pose of ladies for a pregnancy photo shoot.Suddenly Neil opened the bathroom door and entered the room.Seeing Mini's baby bump, Neil looked at her with open mouth and widened eye.

Mini smiled sheepishly when she saw Neil."What.. I mean.. before few minutes your belly is flat...."Before Neil could finish, Mini took out the pillow from inside her top and went to the bed with embarrassingly.Neil looked at her wondering what is wrong with her.

To be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil took the revenge 🤣 🤣 and this mini is natural pure devil 🤣 Neil always gives her right names🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So now mini wants to be preg ? 🤣before they get graduation they will have PhD in this 🤣 

Looks like neena is in trouble . Will she and her baby survive? 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Neil took the revenge 🤣 🤣 and this mini is natural pure devil 🤣 Neil always gives her right names🤣

Neil took his revenge😜