She is besharm and devil to pehle se hi hai🤣

Neil bechara phas jata hai hamesha😆 but he also has his own eays of revenge☺️😆

Loved the update 

Thankyou ❤Yes.. He has his own ways of revenge❤️

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 30

"What do you have to say?" Neil asked sitting in the chair in front of Abhinav when he arrived at the restaurant."Do you know this girl" asked Abhinav showing Neil a photo of a girl on his phone.

"Isha.. how do you know her?" Neil asked suspiciously. "Isha is my friend's sister. Were you in love with her before marriage?" Abhinav asked.

"I have been in love with many girls before marriage, only one of them is Isha" said Neil casually.

"Was Mini the reason you and Isha broke up?" Abhinav asked."What's your problem?" Neil asked.. Abhinav's question felt annoying to Neil."Answer the question, Neil" said Abhinav."She didn't trust me and that's the reason for our break-up," Neil said.

"She suspected you because Mini lied to her, about you"Abhinav said."She believed what Mini said because she didn't trust me" Neil said."How can you live with a girl who said so much dirty things about you" Abhinav asked."I know the reason why Mini said that.. and we are happy with each other.. we like each other, we trust each other, we understand each other and we respect each other so it is possible to live happily with her" Neil said."Isha still loves you" Abhinav said.Neil laughed when he heard that. "it has been five years we broke up.. why didn't she tell me about it all these years? Why didn't she tell me this before my marriage?" Neil asked sarcastically."She didn't tell you this because of the guilt of suspecting you. I came to know about this a few days ago. She is a good girl.She is perfect for you.I think you should marry her" Abhinav said.

"kya tum paagal ho?I did not hit you,because I considered you as my elder brother. But if you repeat this I will slap you"Neil said while control his anger.

"Neil, I can't accept Mini as a member of my family.. she is bad omen.vah hamaare parivaar mein sabhi ke lie nukasaanadeh hai.unki kundali mein kayi dosh hote hain.divorce that bad omen and marry a good girl"Abhinav said like an advice.Abhinav addressed Mini as bad omen and also the words abhinav said angered Neil.Neil didn't reply instead he poured the juice in the glass in front of him on Abhinav's face and got up and left.The people in the restaurant looked at Neil's work in amazement.Abhinav felt very embarrassed. Abhinav looked at Neil who was going out with uncontrollable anger.

Neil checked his phone during the lunch break time. There were three or four missed calls from Mini.But he could not take it because he was on duty. He opened WhatsApp. It has a message from Mini has "reached". Neil replied "okay"with a smile.There were a lot of teasing messages from Neena, his cousins ​​and friends because of yesterday's IG post.

"What did you say before the wedding?You hate her very much.. you will make her life hell..Do you remember all these dialogues" Neil played the voice message sent by Bobby in Friends group."Seem like envy turned into love😜?"He read Arjun's message. "But buddy don't post any photos like this...unmarried people like me will feel like getting married when they see this" he heard the next voice clip of bobby...He saw many questions about their personal life and Neil answered some of Bobby and Arjun's first questions but didn't give any reply about their personal moments.He did not reply to the questions of Neena and his cousins

When he reached the room at night, he started to feel an emptiness.A loneliness he didn't even feel when he was alone in this room before marriage. He called Mini's phone two or three times but couldn't talk as her phone was in busy mode.Neil always went to his room right directly after dinner but today he spent some time with priya after dinner.When he returned to his room, he felt lonely again.When he saw Mini's missed call on his phone, he immediately called he is back. Mini answered the call on the first ring.

"Hello Neil, how many times have I called you. Why didn't you answer the call?" Mini asked nervously.

Suddenly Neil felt a mischief. "Hello Mini Betta, he

went to meet a friend. He forgot to pick up the

phone," Neil said in Amar's voice.

"What? Why did he leave tonight? Uncle,Did he tell the reason?" Mini asked humbly."No beta.. He didn't tell the reason.. I doubt he went to drink with his friends?" Neil said again in Amar's voice."No uncle..he now knows all the ill effects of alcohol. So he will never drink again" Mini said confidently.Oh... has he gone to any other girls?” said Neil again in Amar's voice.

"Chee... uncle are you such a bad minded person? Why do you think that he went out at night for something like this? Don't you even trust your own son?"Mini said unable to control her anger."How can you be sure he wasn't go to girls?" asked Neil. "Because I know him well. I know his negative side and his positive sides.Neil is not a person who sees women as sex toys. He respects women's.. not only women, he is a person who respects everyone including transgenders, lesbians and gays. Please try to understand your son instead of saying this rubbish things about him"Mini could not control her anger no matter how hard she tried.He felt that no one in his life has ever understood him the way Mini understood him and no one will try to understand him like this. He has seen tears in people's eyes when they are happy only in movies. But now he got to experience it for the first time in his life.

"Thankyou devil.. I love you so much.."Neil said with a smile in a chopped voice, wiping his bleary eyes.

"Neil... where you went?" Mini asked suddenly

hearing Neil's voice. "I was the one who spoke to you in pappa's voice" Neil said in a choked voice with a smile."Achha..Are you making me a fool by mimicking over the phone?" Mini asked pretending to be angry."I don't need to make a fool of you because you are already a fool but I am an even bigger fool.There is nothing wrong with pappa calling me gadha.From my childhood, I cursed you for no reason.. I hated you.. I hurt you.. I never even tried to understand you..."Neil said."Neil past is past.. we don't need to talk about it. I want to see you now. I will make a video call".

she said and cut the audio call and Mini made a video call."Did you cry?" Mini asked seeing Neil's teary eyes. "Emotional hogaya.. Did you eat food?" Neil asked."yup.. the food here is not as tasty as our home 😐" Mini said. "If you don't like the food there, you can buy food from the hotel.. but don't buy unhealthy food" Neil said as an advice.

"Neil.. have you got Papa's character too? I'm tired of hearing Papa's advice like this," Mini said. "We're saying this because your health is important," Neil said with a smile."Hmm.. I was talking to papa when you called.. Then Priya also called" Mini said. Neil felt jealous of Ashok and Priya as he thought that no matter how hard he tried, he could not win the first place in Mini's heart and it belongs to Ashok and Priya.

"Where is your friends" Neil asked. "Ruhi is taking a bath Anya is talking to her boyfriend.. There are two kids in this house Adithi and Haima are playing with them" Mini said."kids...didn't you play with those kids?" asked Neil excitedly."No.. they are very irritating.. they took my hand-bag, phone and ear phone. I don't like other people touching my things" Mini said. "Really" asked Neil in a husky voice with a wink."Neil you are a tarki" Mini said with blush, "Not as much as you. Didn't you feel embarrassed to behave like that in front of Ashok uncle? I felt awkward to face him." Neil said.

"I could not control my emotions at that time. By the way Mr Neil Oberoi what are the comments of your fan girls on our photo"Mini asked."25 girls unfollowed me" said Neil with a smile. "that's good" Mini laughed." Mini.. Today I met Abhinav jiju" He told what Abhinav told to him.She felt angry towards Abhinav.But Mini was afraid that Neena would be affected badly by Neil reacting to him like that. She told Neil that."There is no chance..He believed in such superstitions because of his love for Neena"Neil said.

They hung up the phone after talking for some time. Fifteen days felt like fifteen years to both of them.It was during these days that they realized how much they love each other.

And Neil got the answer to many questions that he was asking himself many times.. The answer to the question when Mini kissed him that day why he did not push her away and responded positively..He got the answer to the question of why he was so irritated when Vikram described her beauty at Neena's engagement. He got the answer to the question of why he panicked when he found out that Mini was unconscious in the room.He got the answer to the question of why he was upset when Vikram got close to Mini. And got the answer why he was upset thinking that Mini had come to propose him the day she came to tie the rakhi on Vikram's hand.

On the fifteenth day i.e. the day Mini returned, Neil went straight from the call center to the railway station."Neil.. I'm back" she saw Neil waiting for her on the platform and ran towards him and hugged.Neil hugged her from one side and asked "Where is your friends?".. Mini pointed to her friends. Their parents had come. "Is they are their parents?" Neil asked "Yes.." mini said."They are safe.. so we can go to our home?"Neil asked.Mini said after reaching in front of the house and getting off the bike. "Neil, I will come after meeting papa" Mini went to Ashok's house.

Neil went home with Mini's luggage.

"Where is Mini?" asked Priya as he entered the house.

"She went to meet Ashok Uncle" he replied.

"Mom has made all favorite dishes for her daughter-in-law. She has never made anything like this even for her own daughter," said Neena pretend to be jealous, who came out of the kitchen

Neena.. when did you come here" Neil asked seeing Neena." Evening" Neena replied. "Did you come alone?" Neil asked to know if Abhinav was with him.

"Abhi dropped me here and went back," said Neena.

"Is there any problem to come here so soon?" asked Neil nervously. "There is little problem. I will sort it out when your wife comes," said Neena, pretending to be a little angry.Neil looked at Priya suspiciously. Priya showed in sign language that she didn't know anything.Saying "Priya Maa.. I'm back" Mini suddenly ran inside and hugged Priya."Welcome back to your home my dear" said priya, and hugged her back.

"Where is Amar uncle?" Mini asked. "I am here Mini Betta... did you come back empty-handed? Didn't you bring us anything?" said Amar who came down from the steps.Mini said "I brought things for you all" and opened his luggage bag."This perfume is for uncle, jogging boots bought for pappa, this ear ring for priya maa, these bangles for didi" Mini gave the things bought for everyone.

"Didn't you buy anything for Neil?" Neena asked.Mini notices that Neena is there when she hears Neena's voice. "When did Didi come?" Mini asked formally. "Evening.. didn't you saw me yet?" Neena replied."No.. I didn't notice you" Mini replied without looking her face." you don't have time to notice me right now?" Neena said angrily. From Neena's speech, Neil realizes that there is some problem between Neena and Mini."Maa, I'll come here after freshen up," Mini said and took the luggage and went to the room.

"Arey meri pyari devil kid,Didn't you buy anything for me?"Neil asked when theye entered the room."Aren't I the greatest gift you have?" " Mini said with a smile, pinching Neil's cheek.

"tum mere gaal se itani dushmani kyon kar rahe ho... do-teen saal baad shaayad mera gaal nahi rahega"Neil said rubbing his cheek.Mini asked as she took a ring out of her handbag and knelt down in front of Neil."Mr. Neil oberoi.. will you marry me"

"Sorry dear devil.. I'm already married "He said with attitude."oh I se... hey you divorce your wife and marry me" Mini said with laugh."Nice idea but it won't work.. because I love my wife more than anything in the world" he said picking up Mini and pulling her to him.

"Achha…" Mini put the ring on his finger pretending to be sad."Perfect"He said looking towards his finger.

"But it doesn't cost much," Mini said. "Mini, cost doesn't matter, I told you on my birthday."Mini laughed in response. "Mini, is there any issue between you and Neena?" Neil asked."No Neil, what happened?" Mini asked casually."She said she came to sort out some problem with you," Neil said."I need to freshen up.. after that we can have dinner "Mini said an took her dress from cupboard and walk towards washroom."Mini, is there any problem between you two? Give me an answer" he asked holding her hand and stopping her."voh Neil.."Mini went to reply and they heard someone knock on the door "Can I come inside?" Neena asked.

Neil opened the door. "Mini, what's your problem.. why are you ignoring me?If I call you, you don't answer the call.You don't even read the message I send you.What mistake did you make on my part to behave like this?Neena asked angrily."Mini.. why are you behaving like this towards Neena? Is it because of Abhinav " Neil asked.

"Abhi?What abhi did? "Neena asked suspiciously."Not only Abhinav but his mother and also our imarti aunty became like mini's biji and dadu," Neil said."I don't understand" Neena replied. Mini went to say something but Neil spoke. "Mini is the reason why you fell off the steps that day, the evils mentioned in Mini's horoscope are true. Their discovery that you had an accident is proof that it has started to affect us all" Neil said sarcastically."what?"Neena asked startledly."If you don't believe me you can directly ask to them this. and one more thing. your husband brought a marriage proposal to me. he advised me to marry that girl and divorce Mini"Neil said.

"Neil... I didn't know about this..." Neena said in shock. "Mom and your husband had a fight because of this. I also made a fight with him" said Neil."Neil.. Mini, I did not know any of this. I apologize to you for the behalf of them"Neena said looking towards Mini.

"No didi..you don't need to apologize for their stupidity "Mini replied.“Is it because of this problem that you are not talking to me?” asked Neena. Mini did not answer.. Neena said after hugging Mini..

"Mini..I have considered you as my baby sister since childhood. It will continue to be so.. Please don't behave like this to me."Mini doesn't reply anything but hugged her."For whom you brought this saree"Neil asked when he saw a saree in her bag.after dinner.

"it is for Poonam maam, she use sari.. so I brought for her"Mini replied."Poonam maam? Is anything going on your mind?"Neil asked her suspiciously.

Minnie laughed at him like she was laughing at Colgate's commercial.

"Nice idea..But how does this work? Neil asked raising an eyebrow. "First we should introduce papa and maam to each other. When they reach a good friendship zone between them we can talk about marriage" Mini said."You have prepared a full plan," said Neil with a smile.Mini smiled sheepishly."The plan is good. I will be with you. Even though I have papa and mom, I felt very lonely because of your absence. Then when I think about the situation of uncle who lives alone in a house, I get crazy." Neil said."Hmm.. this is why I am hurrying for pappa's marriage. By the way meri honne wali bachhe ki baap I'm sleepy.let's sleep"Saying that, Mini lay on the bed. After turning off the light, Neil lay down and held Mini close to his chest."Do you know how much I've missed you Mini? It's these days when you're not around that I realize how much I love you.. And the questions I've asked myself many times have been answered."Neil said while caressed her hair.

"What questions" Mini asked looking at Neil's face. "Do you know why I kissed you without pushing you at that day?" Neil asked. "Nahi. Bolo" Mini said.

"Mini, you made a place in my heart without my knowledge.That is why I felt uncomfortable when Vikram describe your beauty.When I found out that you were unconscious that day, I felt some difficulty because I was in love with you.That day when you asked for Vikram's number, I didn't give it because of jealousy..The day you came to tie rakhi on his hand, I thought that you came to propose him.I was under tension at that time it is because of my love for you but I realized this too late.Mini I'm crazy about you... I don't know how much I loves you..I love you more and more every day."Neil said.

"but I hate you"Mini said in his ears and kissed his earlobe. Neil laughed.Mini placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Neil hugged her and said"I still have embarrassment to face Ashok uncle". Mini giggled."I got a new name among my friends because of that Instagram post that day," said Neil. "kya naam," Mini asked and openned her eyes."Emraan Hashmi"Neil said.Mini burst out into laugh when she heard it."Dekho Mini.. I will pay for all this," said Neil. "How" asked Mini."Just as you embarrassed me in front of my father in law, I will embarrass you in front of your mother in law and sister in law."Neil said with a laugh."No never.. you don't have that much courage.. you are a shy boy"Mini replied."challenge?"Neil asked."challenge "Mini replied.

To be continued...

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give ur commemts ❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I knew this was coming 😆 Poonam and Ashok 😆 looks like finally Ashok will leave peacefully 🤣 

What Neil will do embarass Mini ?☺️🤣 

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

I knew this was coming 😆 Poonam and Ashok 😆 looks like finally Ashok will leave peacefully 🤣 

What Neil will do embarass Mini ?☺️🤣 

Thankyou ❤

guess what will he do?😜

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PopyRosid

Thankyou ❤

guess what will he do?😜

Coffee bitesss🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Looks like this abhinav is totally gone nuts🤪

I dont think these kind of people behave in this way because of their fear for loved ones. These kind of people deep down themselves believe in this superstition.

Good Neil taught him a lesson. I wish Neena will also teach him and her mother in law a very good lesson and set them right.

Gosh! Minni has planned wholw wedding for Ashok😆

And she has challenged neil...oh o...minni dont you ever challenge neil....he has his way with you☺️🤣

Waiting eagerly for minni's embarrassment 🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Coffee bitesss🤣🤣

Nice😜😁

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Looks like this abhinav is totally gone nuts🤪

I dont think these kind of people behave in this way because of their fear for loved ones. These kind of people deep down themselves believe in this superstition.

Good Neil taught him a lesson. I wish Neena will also teach him and her mother in law a very good lesson and set them right.

Gosh! Minni has planned wholw wedding for Ashok😆

And she has challenged neil...oh o...minni dont you ever challenge neil....he has his way with you☺️🤣

Waiting eagerly for minni's embarrassment 🤣

Thankyou for the comment 

Yes, he has many ways to take revenge.😜🤔

Edited by PopyRosid - 1 years ago
Nidhi_Verma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So amazingly story waiting for next part please dear update soon

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update