Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 43

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

Finally got to read.

Superb update

Neil gave good reply to isha.

Nice to know ashok and Poonam are settled in life.

Aur neil aur minni ki massage ko beech mein kisne rok diye🤣

Thankyou

May be it was his family ❤

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Krithzz

Ashok Poonam have gone to honeymoon 😉 MiNeil should learn from them 🤣 

Just tell who knocked at door ?😈 

Maybe his family ❤️

Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Complete the story 

Busy with some works... Will post soon❤️

Posted: 9 months ago
Originally posted by PopyRosid

Complete the story' but

Posted: 9 months ago
Originally posted by PopyRosid

Complete the story' but

Posted: 6 months ago

Part-34

"Who would it be?" Neil said disappointedly." Amar Uncle or Priyamma"Mini replied.

After making her dress properly, Mini went and opened the door. It was Amar who knocked on the door.He is angry. He has a belt in his hand.

"Kya hua uncle?"Mini asked suspiciously.

"Where is Neil"Amar asked angrily.

"I'm here. What happened pappa?"Neil closed the book in his hand and came there asking.

Amar beat Neil with the belt he had in his hand."Pappa stop it. what is this?" asked Neil trying to stop his beating with his hand.Ignoring Neil's words, Amar angrily hits him with the belt. Mini is shocked to see Amar's action.She felt the pain of every blow he gave to Neil."Stop it this uncle" said Mini angrily stopping Amar. But by pushing Mini, Amar hits Neil again. Hearing the noise in their room, Priya also came there.

"Are you mad? Why are you hitting him?"Priya asked standing between Neil and Amar.

"Yes I'm mad after seeing this" he said throwing away the belt he was holding and took his phone and handed a photo to Priya.It was a photo of Neil and Isha lying on the bed being sexually intimate.Priya, Neil and Mini are shocked to see the photo. Amar started moaning something angrily.

Neil kept his anger and sadness under control and asked Amar who was throwing questions at him.

"Don't you trust me at all?"

"How am I supposed to believe you after seeing the evidence firsthand?" Amar said angrily.

Neil asked with a scornful grin."Do you trust this photo someone sent you more than your own son?

"Neil.. don't try to get sympathy by doing self victimization" Amar said angrily but Mini said.

"Uncle I trust Neil. He will never cheat me"

"Then what is this photo?and how can you believe him so deeply? Is it because he is your husband? "Amar again asked angrily.

"It is not because he is my husband that I trust him so much, I have been able to understand him very well. I know his positive side and negative side, that's why I am saying that this is not Neil."

Mini said firmly. "Yes, now anyone can edit someone else's photo like this. It's not Neil."Priya also said in a firm voice.

"Then prove first that it is not you. Then I will believe you. Until then you should not stay in this house.because this is my prestige issue.Many people in my office saw this photo and I can't even look at anyone's face." "Amar said angrily.

"Is this prestigious issue in front of others bigger than your own son?"priya asked angrily.

"Mom, don't talk to dad any more. I don't want to stay in someone's house who doesn't trust me," Neil went to the room. Amar went to his room angrily.

To be continued....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give you comments as feedback 💕

Mini trusts Neil .  So is it all Isha plan ?smiley11  crappy is so smiley11

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Mini trusts Neil .  So is it all Isha plan ?smiley11  crappy is so smiley11

May be it's her plan🙃