Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Busy with exams

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update 

finally got to read it.

Mineil's relationship has progressed a lot.

Loved simple marriage of ashok and poonam.

And this abhinav and family is getting on my nerves.

Now isha has also come. Hope she won't create any misunderstanding between mineil

Continue soon

PopyRosid thumbnail

Will post after exams❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Nice update 

finally got to read it.

Mineil's relationship has progressed a lot.

Loved simple marriage of ashok and poonam.

And this abhinav and family is getting on my nerves.

Now isha has also come. Hope she won't create any misunderstanding between mineil

Continue soon

Thankyou so much❤️❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

It was Neil's first lover Isha. Neil didn't feel anything special seeing her. But Mini felt a twinge of guilt.

Because she was the reason behind the break-up between Neil and Isha.

"Hai Neil"isha said

"Hai.."he said formally and started eating his food.

"How r you?" Isha asked, "Fine" he replied and continued to eat his food.From Neil's behavior, Mini realizes that he is not at all interested in talking to Isha.

"I know your brother in law. He is my cousin's friend."isha said."Mini, do you want anything else?"Neil asked to mini.Mini shook her head as no.

"Neil... I am talking to you, why are you ignoring me?" asked Isha, irritated by Neil's behavior.

"Isha.. We are busy.. We can talk later " After looking at Isha and saying formally, Neil gently said to Mini.

"Mini, If you're done, go and wash your hands."

Mini shook her head and went to wash area. Neil also went to the wash area without pay attention to Isha.

Neil's act makes Isha very angry. Isha went towards Mini, who came from the washroom and said angrily.

"You are the one who ruined our relationship... I lost Neil because of you... I won't let you live with him"

Hearing that, Mini felt something scared. "Mini,you go to the parking area. I will come after paying the bill.".Neil came there and said Mini nodded her head and went to parking area.

"Isha.. I already told you that we are busy.. We can talk latter " Neil told and went from there.Isha looked at Neil with uncontrollable anger as he paid the bill and went out.

"What did Isha tell you?" asked Neil on the way back to home.

Mini tells him what Isha said.

"Why didn't you say anything against it?"

“What can I say Neil, everything she said was right, if I hadn't said that then you two wouldn't have broken up."Mini said with guilty.

"Never...Because Isha is a person who doubted me when a stranger girl told her something about me and believed it.Did it happen because of lack of trust? So is it possible to have a healthy relationship with a person like her?Mini didn't gave answer to his question.

As soon as they got home, they freshened up and went to bed.they were tired because they couldn't get proper sleep at last night.Amar and Priya reached the home in the evening. Because they were annoyed by the behavior of Abhi and his mother.The days progressed normally. Neil was preparing for the rest of the supplementary exam along with the call center duty. Mini's college life is going smoothly.

Poonam and Ashok are back from Dadu's village and their life is going normally.Mini and Neena are in contact over the phone, but Abhi doesn't like them seeing each other, so they can't see each other.Mini did not attend Neena's baby's naming ceremony as she was not allowed to participate in it.The baby is named as "Kia".

"Aunty,Are you done packing,?" Mini asked as she went to Ashok's house."Almost, please come with us Mini. it will be fun" Poonam said to Mini.

"No aunty,Next week I have internal exams and seminar presentation , that's why I can't come. by the way where is pappa?Mini asked.

"He went to the pharmacy to buy medicine for headache, medicine for stomach pain, allergy tablets," Poonam said with a smile.

Mini said teasing Ashok, "if he has to go somewhere, pappa buys more medicines than dresses"Ashok is going on tour with colleagues. Everyone is going as a family so Poonam is also going with him.

After some time Ashok came back. Mini and Neil dropped them at the railway station.

"Neil, hurry up and get fresh.. we have to complete that sixth module today"Mini said to Neil when they reach their room."Arre meri pyari devil, At least give me a break today.You've been teaching me from the past two weeks without giving me a break. I'm tired"Neil requested."Neil,Don't behave like lkg kids,.. Do you want to pass the exams? "Mini asked.

Muttering something, Neil took the dress from the cupboard and went to the washroom.

After changing her dress, Mini started learning what she had to learn. After freshening up, Neil took his book and sat in front of Mini.“Neil, this module is mostly theory.so listen me carefully"Mini said.

"I always listen to you"Neil said with a mischief smile.

"Mr. flirting king this is not the time for flirting" Mini said seriously.Mini started to read the theory portion. Neil's gaze fell on her lips.He start to rub her lips with his hand. "Neil... this is not the time for romance "Mini said patting his arm. "I haven't got a single kiss from the last two weeks. I need a kiss "Neil said pretending to be sad. Hearing this Mini smiled."Only one kiss" Mini said then she stood up from her seat and sat on Neil's lap.Neil's arms tightened around her waist.Mini put her arms around his Neck and peck his lips.Soon they engaged in a passionate kiss.Neil entered his right hand inside Mini's top and he started caressing her belly.They broke the kiss when they felt short of breath.

Neil's lips moved from her lips to her neck. Mini's arms tightened around his shoulders.Mini felt Neil's right hand move up her stomach. His hands touched her breasts above her bra she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip.

Neil pressed his hands on her right breast and Mini opened her eyes."Neil... first you said that you just need a kiss. But what are you doing now" Mini said grabbing Neil's hand."Massaging" Neil said with a mischievous grin as he rubbed her breast.Hearing that her cheeks turn red. When he went to remove her top, they heard someone knocking on the door.

To be continued....

Please forgive for my grammar mistakes and give ur comments🙏🏻

Edited by PopyRosid - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Complete this story

Posted❤️