Good to see contrast in Swaran-Ajeet's dynamics

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I think today's episode was relatively much better since the Nimo/Kiran/Vikram/Yug scenes are apparently more like filler to insinuate some level of typical drama quotient for the TRP aunties. 

The kitchen scene was particularly nicely executed without going much overboard. The moments from their + the present day scenes running in parallel was nicely performed to showcase how their dynamics have changed throughout the years. Swaran & Ajeet (more specifically Swaran) do give in before [Swaran] cognizing Swaran's hand is on Ajeet & she, in some way or the other does feel comfort before retracting their dynamics of having some level of unspoken barrier, followed by the childhood scenes running in parallel wherein they used to maunder & hang out a lot --- nice execution of resistance vs having fun during their teenage days without uttering a dialogue --- it seems like it will take Swaran more time to open up to him without depending on or discussing a particular incident where he goofed up and Swaran reprimands him for it. πŸ˜†

At times in the past, I felt Swaran's dialogues over sexism (whilst she depended on Bedi Saab financially and mentally throughout the years) were a bit flabbergasting to hear as a viewer. πŸ˜† 

Heya Myrah.....good to see you still around in the forum....lol even I've been catching up on and off. 

Word about the kitchen scene....I actually just finished gif-ing it so I'll post the gifs here too :)

Was a lovely scene in terms of showing that sense of awareness that still exists between them because of that childhood wala love....the makers seem to be opening up their dynamic more these days so that makes me wonder what crazy twist is around the corner πŸ˜†

Something tells me that Swaran is going to soon MU Ajeet's intentions towards her....lol....especially since that Ginny is going to try and get them to pose as her grandparents for the school project. 

Oh and I have to say it was really endearing to see how Ajeet was trying to do the dishes in the kitchen cuz Swaran scolded him so much for messing up her kitchen while cooking πŸ˜†. 

And LOL at the moment when Swaran tried to stop him from using the wrong sponge for her non-stick panπŸ˜†.....very cute domesticated bit between them. 

Ajeet is a refreshing ML without typical ego right now....the way their childhood dynamic has been carried into the present with Swaran always being the one to scold him but Ajeet still managing to stick by his resolve when he wants to and protect her even when she doesn't realize.....lol 

Hi AY -- sorry for the late response! Great gifs! The dark green bought out a really nice contrast to the golden coloring plus the kitchen background too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

With regards to the MU as Ginni's grandparents, it did seem like that's the angle but Nimmo & Kiran getting hold of the pasted photo in Ginni's application lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 , seems like they might attempt to malign & convolute the childhood photo with this grandparents angle. I could be wrong but anything is possible. lolπŸ˜† 

Agreed with Ajeet not carrying ego. It was nice to observe his moments with Swaran while she was engrossed with preparing for Ginni's stall. He was right that Swaran still is latching onto the fear despite trying to revive the old beauty cream business back on its feet. 

I found Ajeet's son & DIL trying to hid the matter from Divya bit irksome like running in circles even though they didn't want her to stress over it. Divya was right in opening up the matter though not sure if it was her reaction which is fathomable thus the reason to not disclose the matter or what. πŸ˜†

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago