Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Yami's context, "I prefer doing OTT, because I am aware that I don't have star power" 

Exactly! Unbelievable how this line was butchered and annihilated beyond recognition by some here.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Exactly! Unbelievable how this line was butchered and annihilated beyond recognition by some here.

Frustration nikal rahe hain, as I always say you become what you hate. They are acting similar to ones they hated aka the so called warriors who reacted similarly towards star kids post SSR's dead. Us time bhi illogical hatred tha, same now.

Edited by IWILLDIESINGLE - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Jahnvi is literally a kid though compared to Yami in terms of Bollywood age, why are we even bashing her for Yami😆. I said she is Shrek incarnated because Rekhaji saying sarcastically she is Devil's incarnated gave me na opportunity. See Yami isn't a great talent whom we missed out due to star kids, she is average performer who gave one two good enough performances. Yami despite her good looks failed to establish herself in the Bollywood and that is the truth. No matter how hard we try, it won't change anything.

That being said people not understanding her interview is really funny, it is like they have made up their mind😆.

Yami's context, "I prefer doing OTT, because I am aware that I don't have star power" 

IF'S Yami haters context, "I am doing OTT, because these ignorant don't buy tickets to my movie, because they are only supporting star kids".

Hadd hain bc.

Agree to disagree. Yami has been much more confident in front of the camera and giving good performances right from Vicky Donor. I thought you said Shrek to mention how ugly Jahnvi is never mind. And the fail to establish herself. Kaabil, Bala, URI, Vicky Donor are all clean hits. Dasvi was trending in several countries. She is doing many movies right now. So I beg to differ there. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I will buy if she does the right kind of movie.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

One more angle

Also my producers do not buy tickets to show my film is successful

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Agree to disagree. Yami has been much more confident in front of the camera and giving good performances right from Vicky Donor. I thought you said Shrek to mention how ugly Jahnvi is never mind. And the fail to establish herself. Kaabil, Bala, URI, Vicky Donor are all clean hits. Dasvi was trending in several countries. She is doing many movies right now. So I beg to differ there. 

None of whom were "her movies". She wasn't the lead.  She isn't even in level of Kriti Sanon. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

I will buy if she does the right kind of movie.

I will if she does a movie with lots of racy scenes ðŸ˜†

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Rekha_ji. 

Now is the animal farm system...it is big nepotism vs little nepotism

All of us are equal, but some of us are more equal than others...gosh darn it's a lot like being a little bit pregnant...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

In a world of dense verbophobes and envious nepophobes ...BE Triggered...and be Alia

Literally... ðŸ¤ª

"All nepotisms are bad nepotisms, but some nepo's nepotize more than others" - a lot of this going on in this thread.

And now there's even a new category.

CATEGORIES:

1. "Pure Outsiders" - Bhumi, Taapsee, Quangana

2. "Big Nepotisms" - Abhishek, Sonam, Janhvi, Sonakshi, Arjun, Shanaya

3. "Super Deluxe Nepotizzé" - Alia Bhatt.

4 [NEW ENTRY] "Small Nepotism / Mid-Entry Level/Lowkey-Outsiderzz sshh" - Yami Gautam

It's giving "chikki". 

25 Duniya ideas | alia bhatt cute, alia bhatt, actresses

Edited by Rekha_ji - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

None of whom were "her movies". She wasn't the lead.  She isn't even in level of Kriti Sanon. 

We will have to keep on agreeing to disagree. Lead doesn’t mean you didn’t leave an impact in the film. Katrina was never a lead in any of her hit films. I don’t meant to act like radical fan. I will be the first to admit she isn’t an Alia Bhatt, they debuted during the same year. In terms of Kriti and her I feel they have both done well for themselves as outsiders. Yami is far easier on the eyes though lol!

she won best actor for a comic role at the star screen awards for Bala ! 

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/opinion-entertainment/a-different-yami-gautam-in-bala-tik-tok-ayushmann-khurrana-6114585/

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

True that.  While I think she’s a decent actress, I ain’t spending money on her.