Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Well, well are you the elected responsorial envoy? I am disappointed. But..ok; The only compelling need I have is to state my opinion and allow others to state theirs, freedom of speech ...and all that.  Because I know there are no Saints walking the earth.  I simply do NOT believe in nepotism nor on the goodness of some vs the evil of others, in fact there are more hypocrites in the middle than good or evil on the sides and of course there is gangism and favoritism among humans because humans are basically reptilian and basal in nature, even in the most menial situations (like an anonimous forum=check the comments) projecting their insecurities, picking sides or attacking on issues that have nothing to do with the topic, let alone in matters of a career.  My saying s..t about a celeb. on a forum that allows it should only hurt you personally if you are that celeb, even then things in the public domain are open season all year, however if you can carry it to a member to member level and call me pretentious buffoon then I can certainlly call you an illiterate envious nepophobe and it makes us even, it's just opinion and I did not mention you before you decided to adress me directly, you started it by taking ownership of my comment, so you make yourself an envious nepophobe.  Does it hurt you that I do have writing skills or the ability to read and comprehend more than one sentence, among those who pride themselves on not being able to read more than a headline? Too bad. When you become the owner of the forum then simply ban me, I have no issue with that, nor do I have an issue with those who avoid reading what I write (this is for those in the nosebleed section of the gallery who feel the need to be in solidarity with you, but do not have skills of their own to write even a bad paragraph like you did) I participate by choice, to please my self, if you read or not that is not my concern, I do not care if few or many agree with my opinion, I will continue to state it, here or any other place, it is what it is.

Wow your vocabulary is fab 😱😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Ananya won best debut actress award, doesn't mean anything. If you seriously believe Yami is popular even to the level of Kriti, than I am sorry you are mistaken. Do people recognise her ? Yes because her ads always featured in ads, but that ad is popular not her. I mean these articles means nothing in real world. Yami Gautam failed to establish herself in her younger days. That is the fact. Now ofcourse their were factors like she is a rich kid, so she didn't went the compromise route, nor she is a social climber. But we cannot also ignore that she was also lazy during those years. She didn't worked hard enough ala a Tapsee, she isn't a charismatic actor like Kangana, she didn't won over the audience ala Vidya and so on. So their is some fault with her too. Now I hope she rebuilds herself but let's not act like she was discarded because she was any kind of threat. She was just there in most of those movies, and was not the crowd puller nor had performance which made public crazy. And I am talking about public not media houses controlled by PR.

U can't call it being lazy..just that people have different nature and thought process. More than PR or charm or even hardwork, it was lack of networking..she herself admitted she didn't like scouting for invitations to parties just for the sake of networking..like she would love to attend a party when invited..but won't go to the length of scouting for invites. If I m not being clear enough pls read this interview..the same one in which she spoke about the designer. Sadly that part was talked about a lot but not other stuff. This one kind of explains what didn't work for her earlier and what changed now

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Dasvi trended on Netflix a lot more than Gunjan Saxena. Yami still got outstanding reviews for her performance in Dasvi if people claim it wasn't her movie lol. So she is saving Netflix in a way! 

Nice