Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Literally... ðŸ¤ª

"All nepotisms are bad nepotisms, but some nepo's nepotize more than others" - a lot of this going on in this thread.

And now there's even a new category.

CATEGORIES:

1. "Pure Outsiders" - Bhumi, Taapsee, Quangana

2. "Big Nepotisms" - Abhishek, Sonam, Janhvi, Sonakshi, Arjun, Shanaya

3. "Super Deluxe Nepotizzé" - Alia Bhatt.

4 [NEW ENTRY] "Small Nepotism / Mid-Entry Level/Lowkey-Outsiderzz sshh" - Yami Gautam

It's giving "chikki". 

25 Duniya ideas | alia bhatt cute, alia bhatt, actresses

Bhumi's father was Home Minister of Maharashtra 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

No, it's not like being little bit pregnant. You are either pregnant or you are not. But the amount of hold and influence celebs have is relative and exists in a continuum. So that's a false dichotomy.

You obviously feel a compelling need to push back against anyone who says anything even remotely close to what Kangana says about nepotism and bollywood bigwigs. They're not saints and some people WILL speak up when they feel like they were compromised to please a bigger name. Far be it from you to give even an ounce of credence to anyone who utters even a word against "nepotism" or being less privileged than a few on top of the food chain in Bollywood though. Is it any wonder why you are often seen in Yami threads name calling her as well as forum members who support her? I think not!

It's hard to debate or have a civil discussion with people who are only pretending to be moderate and openminded. If you can't even entertain an opinion that departs even slightly from yours and resort straight to name calling and passing derogatory comments on members, people refraining from quoting you aren't "verbophobes" and "envous nepophobes." They most likely just don't like dealing with pretentious buffoons down with a severe case of e-snootiness who think only they were gifted with writing skills in this whole wide world.

Lol I don’t even bother to reply back to that member ever. It’s filled with hate and obsessed on hating anything and anyone resembling Kangana for years. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Going with some of the posts here, a mom and pop shop owner letting their son run it later on is on par with Alia having the entire Bollywood ecosystem eat out the palm of her hands. She was good in Gangubai but seriously, those orgasmic reviews by her buddies, wanting to convince the whole world that she basically poops ice cream, weren't fooling anyone.

Skimming through a couple of posts of some of the members is enough to know their inclinations and why they are saying whatever they say here though. I don't think Yami said anything wrong but I can see why she has triggered some people here. 

Alia's PR has hurt me personally, I considered myself a smart/intelligent viewer but her PR fooled me into believing that Gangu was bigger hit than Sanju, I had started ranking her above RK in Statdom, only to know that it couldn't even break even 🙄🙄 Chomu producer will face loss and lie to the world about success to protect ladli's image

Alia and KJO should be banned, if I could I would lock these two somewhere 

Having said that no product of nepotism gets support like Alia got, her career has been curated carefully, Even Ranbir has a besharm in his filmography, Someone should study the Alia Bhatt model of launching a star, especially Rahul Gandhi...other than that if nepotism is bad, its bad for everyone

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Nice , she is self aware. Oh yami save Netflix then ðŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Nice , she is self aware. Oh yami save Netflix then ðŸ˜†

Dasvi trended on Netflix a lot more than Gunjan Saxena. Yami still got outstanding reviews for her performance in Dasvi if people claim it wasn't her movie lol. So she is saving Netflix in a way! 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Hope she keeps on doing good movies n we will buy tickets to watch them. Honestly didn't notice her much before URI..most of the cinema hall trips were reserved for Aamir Khan movies.

And she isn't a tabloid fav that we would read about her everyday..but watched quite a few of her movies in.pandemic and was impressed. Specially she carried A Thursday completely on her shoulders..that changed my opinion..she isn't bland as imagined.

As for her father..obviously isn't as famous outside Punjab film industry..don't know how much he is known there too..don't think she received any special privileges in BW coz of that.

Anyways she isn't talking about nepotism. She just talks about being aware of her lack of star power..not even whining or cribbing. 

Keep going Yami

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I will if she does a movie with lots of racy scenes ðŸ˜†

Same here. She doesn't though unfortunately.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Literally... ðŸ¤ª

"All nepotisms are bad nepotisms, but some nepo's nepotize more than others" - a lot of this going on in this thread.

And now there's even a new category.

CATEGORIES:

1. "Pure Outsiders" - Bhumi, Taapsee, Quangana

2. "Big Nepotisms" - Abhishek, Sonam, Janhvi, Sonakshi, Arjun, Shanaya

3. "Super Deluxe Nepotizzé" - Alia Bhatt.

4 [NEW ENTRY] "Small Nepotism / Mid-Entry Level/Lowkey-Outsiderzz sshh" - Yami Gautam

It's giving "chikki". 

25 Duniya ideas | alia bhatt cute, alia bhatt, actresses

Wah!

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No, it's not like being little bit pregnant. You are either pregnant or you are not. But the amount of hold and influence celebs have is relative and exists in a continuum. So that's a false dichotomy.

You obviously feel a compelling need to push back against anyone who says anything even remotely close to what Kangana says about nepotism and bollywood bigwigs. They're not saints and some people WILL speak up when they feel like they were compromised to please a bigger name. Far be it from you to give even an ounce of credence to anyone who utters even a word against "nepotism" or being less privileged than a few on top of the food chain in Bollywood though. Is it any wonder why you are often seen in Yami threads name calling her as well as forum members who support her? I think not!

It's hard to debate or have a civil discussion with people who are only pretending to be moderate and openminded. If you can't even entertain an opinion that departs even slightly from yours and resort straight to name calling and passing derogatory comments on members, people refraining from quoting you aren't "verbophobes" and "envous nepophobes." They most likely just don't like dealing with pretentious buffoons down with a severe case of e-snootiness who think only they were gifted with writing skills in this whole wide world.

Well, well are you the elected responsorial envoy? I am disappointed. But..ok; The only compelling need I have is to state my opinion and allow others to state theirs, freedom of speech ...and all that.  Because I know there are no Saints walking the earth.  I simply do NOT believe in nepotism nor on the goodness of some vs the evil of others, in fact there are more hypocrites in the middle than good or evil on the sides and of course there is gangism and favoritism among humans because humans are basically reptilian and basal in nature, even in the most menial situations (like an anonimous forum=check the comments) projecting their insecurities, picking sides or attacking on issues that have nothing to do with the topic, let alone in matters of a career.  My saying s..t about a celeb. on a forum that allows it should only hurt you personally if you are that celeb, even then things in the public domain are open season all year, however if you can carry it to a member to member level and call me pretentious buffoon then I can certainlly call you an illiterate envious nepophobe and it makes us even, it's just opinion and I did not mention you before you decided to adress me directly, you started it by taking ownership of my comment, so you make yourself an envious nepophobe.  Does it hurt you that I do have writing skills or the ability to read and comprehend more than one sentence, among those who pride themselves on not being able to read more than a headline? Too bad. When you become the owner of the forum then simply ban me, I have no issue with that, nor do I have an issue with those who avoid reading what I write (this is for those in the nosebleed section of the gallery who feel the need to be in solidarity with you, but do not have skills of their own to write even a bad paragraph like you did) I participate by choice, to please my self, if you read or not that is not my concern, I do not care if few or many agree with my opinion, I will continue to state it, here or any other place, it is what it is.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Bhumi's father was Home Minister of Maharashtra 

Yeah but he wasn't invited on Dance India Dance or Koffee With Karan - so she will not classify for the Nepotizzé group - only Small Nepotizen max

51 Aloo gifs ideas | alia bhatt cute, alia bhatt, alia