Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Don't worry Yami...people don't buy Salman and SRK's movies ticket too these days...but they are the most loved actors of BW and so are you girl...just stop whining...πŸ˜†

But if she stops whining, then who will you and me and we all whine about? πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I think Ginny Weds Sunny was super fun, she looked very pretty, the actors were all very talented, and the movie would have done well in the BO if it wasn't for the pandemic!

That movie was such a borefest and waste of hers and Vikrant Massey's talent. Even watching it on OTT was a chore. The reviews were not favourable. But so many crap films do do well at the box office, however I don't think this was gonna be one of them.

But at least the "pandemic" gives many excuses smiley42

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

That movie was such a borefest and waste of hers and Vikrant Massey's talent. Even watching it on OTT was a chore. The reviews were not favourable. But so many crap films do do well at the box office, however I don't think this was gonna be one of them.

But at least the "pandemic" gives many excuses smiley42

@bold: it sure does! everyone has been using the pandemic as a pet excuse to suit their opinions and biases, esp. 83 and Gangu for not garnering as much revenue as they were expected to. So why can't people use the same excuse for things/movies they liked? sounds fair in my books. πŸ˜† I like Yami and thought that movie was a fun lighthearted watch. To each their own. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Yami Gautam's father is a film director. From Wikipedia:

Mukesh Gautam is an Indian film director and works predominantly in Punjabi-language films. He is known for his movies Ek Noor (2011) and Akhiyaan Udeekdian (2009). He is also the father of Bollywood actress Yami Gautam and Surilie Gautam. He is currently the vice president of the PTC Punjabi network which he acquired in 2008.

Full link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukesh_Gautam

But let's not let that get in the way of crying "nepotism nepotism" every 5 seconds πŸ‘πŸΌ

Note: Yami's first film is in fact a Punjabi film called Ek Noor which was DIRECTED BY HER DADDY!!!!

I wish people on the internet done a tiny bit of googling.

She has grown up with tremendous amounts of privilege, used nepotism to get into films, and she promotes dangerous skin-lightening creams - but somehow she's y'alls hero and say a Janhvi is the devil incarnate = all of the yikes! 

Aazmale Yami Gautam GIF - Aazmale Yami Gautam Ginny Gill - Discover & Share GIFs 

Well Im never forgetting this πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

@bold: it sure does! everyone has been using the pandemic as a pet excuse to suit their opinions and biases, esp. 83 and Gangu for not garnering as much revenue as they were expected to. So why can't people use the same excuse for things/movies they liked? sounds fair in my books. πŸ˜† I like Yami and thought that movie was a fun lighthearted watch. To each their own. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKLZMJe8aJ4

This was awesome 

You'd like this one more. πŸ’ƒπŸ»

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAmXLrLizM

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Janhvi is Shrek incarnate.

Difference is Yami had far less privilege. Is at least a ten times better actress than Jahnvi. Not every Punjabi star makes it over to Bollywood. I would know as i follow that industry closely. Only the supremely talented ones do. That to in Shoojit Sarkar film. The most masterful film maker Bollywood has seen. Who only cast on talent. Not mention more beautiful than Jahnvi than every angle imaginable 

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Difference is Yami had far less privilege. Is at least a ten times better actress than Jahnvi. Not every Punjabi star makes it over to Bollywood. I would know as i follow that industry closely. Only the supremely talented ones do. That to in Shoojit Sarkar film. The most masterful film maker Bollywood has seen. Who only cast on talent. Not mention more beautiful than Jahnvi than every angle imaginable 

Going with some of the posts here, a mom and pop shop owner letting their son run it later on is on par with Alia having the entire Bollywood ecosystem eat out the palm of her hands. She was good in Gangubai but seriously, those orgasmic reviews by her buddies, wanting to convince the whole world that she basically poops ice cream, weren't fooling anyone.

Skimming through a couple of posts of some of the members is enough to know their inclinations and why they are saying whatever they say here though. I don't think Yami said anything wrong but I can see why she has triggered some people here. 

Edited by SmittenKitten - 1 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah me too. I like yami. She's better than the nepo females whose only training for the screen life is working out at the local gym and mouthing the same platitudes.πŸ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Well Im never forgetting this πŸ˜†

lol you really went to the trouble of researching all that?πŸ˜†Well you see there's a difference. The extent and scale of nepotism. Janvhi is 100% a nepo product, little talent, all nepo. πŸ˜†Yami's nepo content is nothing even worth mentioning. The exposure she got from her father is no different than the schooling or the training most people get from their parents in any field. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol you really went to the trouble of researching all that?πŸ˜†Well you see there's a difference. The extent and scale of nepotism. Janvhi is 100% a nepo product, little talent, all nepo. πŸ˜†Yami's nepo content is nothing even worth mentioning. The exposure she got from her father is no different than the schooling or the training most people get from their parents in any field. 

There’s no difference

Janhvi probably has better measurements πŸ˜†