Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The why work in films why not do tv and ott only🤷🏽‍♀️

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think some people have only read headlines of Yami's thread and hate her😆.

I mean she isn't that popular, why hate her, or if it is for fair and lovely ads and it's defending than fine(than they should hate every actor) but if it is because she is married to a bhakt favorite movie maker and also a pahadi like certain psycho, it is sad😆. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

I mean she isn't that popular, why hate her, or if it is for fair and lovely ads and it's defending than fine(than they should hate every actor) but if it is because she is married to a bhakt favorite movie maker and also a pahadi like certain psycho, it is sad😆. 

I only read thread titles for all threads. Don’t waste my time with essays. Please and thank you 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nepo kids over exaggerate their star power.. outsiders underestimate it. 

Yami is miles ahead of many nepo kid actresses.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Oh oh I feel like you just described a same to same vibe, must be the region they are from...😆As far as I am concerned she can use all the creams she wants, that should be a matter of choice.                                  It is not the reading either as some of us are very gifted children & talented speed readers with nary a fear of words or a speck of verbophobia, so is not the headlines; it is the content and speed of "poor little me" complaints, as of late.

Maybe is just me ...but defective attention seeking complainers who feel the world needs to stop and change according to their special needs... turn into boorish bores...I mean with just headlines we would be a world full of monosylables and cavemen style grunts as forms of communication.  Maybe marriage has soured her a bit...

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Oh oh I feel like you just described a same to same vibe, must be the region they are from...😆As far as I am concerned she can use all the creams she wants, that should be a matter of choice.                                  It is not the reading either as some of us are very gifted children & talented speed readers with nary a fear of words or a speck of verbophobia, so is not the headlines; it is the content and speed of "poor little me" complaints, as of late.

Maybe is just me ...but defective attention seeking complainers who feel the world needs to stop and change according to their special needs... turn into boorish bores...I mean with just headlines we would be a world full of monosylables and cavemen style grunts as forms of communication.  Maybe marriage has soured her a bit...

You again prove you didn't read what she has been saying. Not every outsider is Kangana😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I only read thread titles for all threads. Don’t waste my time with essays. Please and thank you 

I know that Billi, I know.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

🤗🤗❤️

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

what has happened to yami why she behaves this way 

is she fed up of acting 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You again prove you didn't read what she has been saying. Not every outsider is Kangana😆

Ok if you say so... but gratuitous obsequiousness does not fool even the recipient...Peace.