Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

The why work in films why not do tv and ott onlyπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

But no-one is going to buy a TV especially just to watch her shows?? Maybe she should just do local theatre shows or Facebook Live every Friday mornings 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Atleast she knows πŸ˜†

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Nepo kids over exaggerate their star power.. outsiders underestimate it. 

Yami is miles ahead of many nepo kid actresses.

Yami Gautam's father is a film director. From Wikipedia:

Mukesh Gautam is an Indian film director and works predominantly in Punjabi-language films. He is known for his movies Ek Noor (2011) and Akhiyaan Udeekdian (2009). He is also the father of Bollywood actress Yami Gautam and Surilie Gautam. He is currently the vice president of the PTC Punjabi network which he acquired in 2008.

Full link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukesh_Gautam

But let's not let that get in the way of crying "nepotism nepotism" every 5 seconds πŸ‘πŸΌ

Note: Yami's first film is in fact a Punjabi film called Ek Noor which was DIRECTED BY HER DADDY!!!!

I wish people on the internet done a tiny bit of googling.

She has grown up with tremendous amounts of privilege, used nepotism to get into films, and she promotes dangerous skin-lightening creams - but somehow she's y'alls hero and say a Janhvi is the devil incarnate = all of the yikes! 

Aazmale Yami Gautam GIF - Aazmale Yami Gautam Ginny Gill - Discover & Share GIFs 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Mukesh Gautam is an Indian film director and works predominantly in Punjabi-language films. He is known for his movies Ek Noor (2011) and Akhiyaan Udeekdian (2009). He is also the father of Bollywood actress Yami Gautam and Surilie Gautam. He is currently the vice president of the PTC Punjabi network which he acquired in 2008.

Full link:

But let's not let that get in the way of crying "nepotism nepotism" every 5 seconds πŸ‘πŸΌ

Note: Yami's first film is in fact a Punjabi film called Ek Noor which was DIRECTED BY HER DADDY!!!!

She has grown up with tremendous amounts of privilege, used nepotism to get into films, and she promotes dangerous skin-lightening creams - but somehow she's y'alls hero and say a Janhvi is the devil incarnate = all of the yikes! 

Aazmale Yami Gautam GIF - Aazmale Yami Gautam Ginny Gill - Discover & Share GIFs 

Janhvi is Shrek incarnate.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aisa mat bolo Yami. I will buy a ticket to watch your movie but fir bachho ko kaun dekhega. Isiliye nahi ho pata. πŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Kaabil 

Bala 

URI 

Vicky Donor 

Amongst other films proved otherwise ! 

I think Ginny Weds Sunny was super fun, she looked very pretty, the actors were all very talented, and the movie would have done well in the BO if it wasn't for the pandemic!

I would have bought tickets to see it, and she carried that movie. So she's wrong. πŸ˜Ž

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's good that I don't bother with who is a real life psycho or attention seeking loser, best actor of the universe or floppest shit of the lot. Otherwise, i eould have said I wouldn't like to watch her movies.

What most of these actors don't understand is that not even 25% audience goes to theatre for an alia, surpanakha, DP, AS, whitewash creams, Sid Malhotra, chingu, mingu. Today's audience are different from 90s or before because even the actors were different than the likes of these fellows. They had a certain charm which none of them have. It's the script, the drama, the entertainment. The acting, the overall package - it's hardly about them anymore.

Even the likes of SRK, SK, AK flopped when they did cringe shit or audience didn't get entertainment.

For sometime, Yami has started talking like some greatest actress who isn't getting her due. Trying to warp her whiny shit in a velvet chadar. The over confidence no matter where it's coming from isn't looking good. Just imagine, their is no nepotism & Yami or the likes of her is doing what they are doing., they still won't have takers.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Full link:

Cha ching.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don't worry Yami...people don't buy Salman and SRK's movies ticket too these days...but they are the most loved actors of BW and so are you girl...just stop whining...πŸ˜†