Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I agree perfectly cast! She's so pretty and his so good looking! I love that she's so petite compared to him! I feel they change the characteristics of the character according to the script so no comment on that lol! 

I would like to believe this is resonating with maximum online audience Atleast (even with trp audience as trp have not gone down in ipl) going by the crazy duration the Twitter trends of abhira are lasting 😅 …if this casting was anything less than great…typically people won’t bother …but clearly they have struck a chord in their viewers minds …all kudos to their acting skills too

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Infact I feel all of them except pranali  , harshad and Birla family have been miscasted. Arooo, kairav, vansh ..all could be better and have better roles.

Pranali is the perfect akshara if I look at the positives. All the yrkkh leads had a certain innocence to them which pranali also has.   

The baby talk etc is the stupid way in which the story is written. I don't like her when she is too preachy , mahaan and doing her aru jaap  , there pranali looks unconvincing to me . Whereas in romantic scenes , song n dances , emotional scenes , she is just fine imo. I watch yrkkh coz I love her cuteness and her scenes with abhi. 

As for the age gap , it doesn't matter to me. The couple should look good together. Imo they have chemistry . 

Edited by _charu_ - 1 years ago
borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I won't deny the fact that the age difference is much much visible now. This is not the first nor the last show where there's huge age difference between the leads but I guess the problem is more with the characterizations. Akshara is acting her age, a 24-25 year old gal who is super duper excited for her wedding but Abhimanyu needs to stop his baby talks. She may be at least 10 years younger to him but he can still talk maturedly with her even in their romantic talks. 

Pranali does have a baby face but we can't do anything about it. Hopefully they'll change her look after marriage. They should get rid of that ugly wig and give her a matured married woman look with sarees and simple makeup. 

I agree age gap is not a problem as in real life too people with age gap marry, even in Bollywood movies actors have a hell lot of age gap. My problem is with the appeal. Kaira looked so perfect even if they shared a screen- purely giving power couple vibes. There was so much chemistry. Naksh was also perfect arrange marriage couple. Abhira look mismatch to me as harshad atleast looks 30-35 and akshara looks like a teenager. Problem isn't the age gap. I feel someone like erica Fernandez would be more apt.

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes indeed I think the majority audience reaction is positive hence so many trends and excitement every day. watched the show from the beginning. All three gen I think have had really good casting! They just know what they're doing! 

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

Infact I feel all of them except pranali  , harshad and Birla family have been miscasted. Arooo, kairav, vansh ..all could be better and have better roles.

Pranali is the perfect akshara if I look at the positives. All the yrkkh leads had a certain innocence to them which pranali also has.   

The baby talk etc is the stupid way in which the story is written. I don't like her when she is too preachy , mahaan and doing her aru jaap  , there pranali looks unconvincing to me . Whereas in romantic scenes , song n dances , emotional scenes , she is just fine imo. I watch yrkkh coz I love her cuteness and her scenes with abhi. 

As for the age gap , it doesn't matter to me. The couple should look good together. Imo they have chemistry . 

I feel in emotional scenes also she is little unconvincing like in abrohi track i couldn't make out how she is feeling on the inside- her inner turmoil whereas hc is superb in bringing out those expressions. I feel abhira looked very good as per looks in abrohi track because there was no baby talks at that time . They should have retained the original mature doc instead of making abhi a love sick puppy. Akshara should have been kept as bubbly but mature. They deserved a better storyline imo

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: borntorule12

I agree age gap is not a problem as in real life too people with age gap marry, even in Bollywood movies actors have a hell lot of age gap. My problem is with the appeal. Kaira looked so perfect even if they shared a screen- purely giving power couple vibes. There was so much chemistry. Naksh was also perfect arrange marriage couple. Abhira look mismatch to me as harshad atleast looks 30-35 and akshara looks like a teenager. Problem isn't the age gap. I feel someone like erica Fernandez would be more apt.

Kaira had different story, Naksh had different story. Abhira too have a different story. There's no point comparing. The only similarity between Naksh and Kaira is probably the age difference is lesser. For season 3 they decided to show a story between a man and a girl and their journey to become an ideal married couple. If we look at story wise the casting is perfect for me. The only problem I feel is the current looks of the actors are not that great. Hopefully the looks would change after marriage. 

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well to be honest Akshu was supposed to Akshu not Kairav's adopted big sister,

Erica would surely fit in the role of Sonakshi Bose but surely not Akshu she would better suit Krishna's role.

So if Krishna is supposed to be cast RS should surely consider ur option 👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I feel in emotional scenes also she is little unconvincing like in abrohi track i couldn't make out how she is feeling on the inside- her inner turmoil whereas hc is superb in bringing out those expressions. I feel abhira looked very good as per looks in abrohi track because there was no baby talks at that time . They should have retained the original mature doc instead of making abhi a love sick puppy. Akshara should have been kept as bubbly but mature. They deserved a better storyline imo

Like I said , baby talks is the problem connected to the writing . 

I think karishma is the weakest of them all..one can never make out if she is angry or frustrated or concerned or sad or happy . All her expressions are the same. Like I still don't know if she is doing a good sister nautanki or she is really worried for akshu , happy in her wedding or not . 

Pranali is sometimes good sometimes ok in emotional scenes ..she will improve I am sure . She is a package to me. 

They were not mindful of the age gap before casting goenka kids ... Kairav was supposed to be the eldest ? He doesn't look so....  Followed by vansh and akshu ? Chalo vansh and kairav have similar age but they don't look like elder brothers with a big age gap  ....Akshu doesn't look like aroooos elder sister...Aroo must be years younger which she doesn't look from any angle. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can we talk about the styling, especially Pranali's wigs, Harshad's hairstyle.

if one checks the IG accounts they look different. The creatives got a 360° makeover for the leads. Once we form an impression it is extremely difficult to let go. Nevertheless, the Abhira we saw till Jan were hitting their own heads against the walls but their child like qualities were hidden. I was totally against the Jija track, unfortunately trps rose substantially. It also brought in a certain spark between Abhira.

The sudden Manju transformation took away everything from their core personalities.

The Haldi track has brought back some amount of vibes. 

What is more worrisome is the illogical tracks which portrays the leads in a poor light. 

Anyways this gen maybe the last one, replacements won't make a difference. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 1 years ago
pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

For a character like Akshu who is a broken doll from childhood torn between responsibility after her parents demise and her family tiffs, and an innocent girl who is very good and understanding They needed an innocent baby face. Pranali perfectly suits the character of Ak. After 6 months also if you are not satisfied with the actress ,  you are not understanding her character portrayed  in the show. All the casting is perfect in story. Only ks needs improvement in acting. 

👏🏻👍👌🏻