Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

If she was only going to be in it for a couple of weeks and then killed off, there was no need to replace her with an older actress. 

It is so pointless bringing an older character for a couple of weeks. Other actresses have never been replaced by doing her it seems like a dishonour 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Probably the actor did not want to continue. Who knows 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pranali is young looking as compared to other actress 

If it wasn’t replace she and her daughter will look like sisters 👯‍♀️ 

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Its the PH money. If they hv extra cash wt can we complain abt 💸

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Please don't misunderstand me, but Pranali has a very youthful appearance. Compared to Samriddhi, she would have appeared much younger, which might have seemed odd. Preeti Amin is doing a great job so far.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I actually prefer Preeti Amin as Akshu smiley36

Regarding Pranali, she looks like a Teenager. But I agree, if they wanted to kill Akshara within a month of new leap, then why Bring new actor?

I guess, she must have refused.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I actually prefer Preeti Amin as Akshu smiley36

Regarding Pranali, she looks like a Teenager. But I agree, if they wanted to kill Akshara within a month of new leap, then why Bring new actor?

I guess, she must have refused.

Or maybe they were still unsure of whether they would kill AK or not? 😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Please don't misunderstand me, but Pranali has a very youthful appearance. Compared to Samriddhi, she would have appeared much younger, which might have seemed odd. Preeti Amin is doing a great job so far.

exactly..and I’m.so glad pranali is not playing older akshara..she would not have been able to play this older mature akshara. Preeti Amin Is doing a fantastic job. But the actress playing ruhi is terrible..RS should have  got more experienced actress.. 

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Preeti Amin in katha ankahee and miss her in that serial.. but somehow I feel there’s some harshness or hardness in her portrayal of Akshara.. I would have preferred someone with a more soft or kind portrayal.. just my opinion 😊

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pranaali doesnt even look like abhir's mom.. Seriously they changed her hair style and gave her loose clothes , hair and kohled eyes to make her look old.. But still she looked young.. She wouldn't suit here..