bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I never felt so bad for any other lead tv actress than pranali.....what have the pH has done to her character ....never saw any lead actress' character being butchered like here to the height of such stupidity....have you done anything wrong to dkp pranali...why they hate you so much....the character of Akshara has been downgraded so much that she is receiving the flake everywhere.....on each and every web platform.....and the genius pH has killed everyone except Akshara to live long and receive the hate for her lifetime....now I really want to who is the genius behind writing such storyline....so much hate for your own creation.....i hope pranali remains strong and comes back stronger and selects a better story and more importantly a better production house that doesn't treat it's actors like shit 

PS:Please don't bash any actor here as they all are doing their job. This is just to show how a pH can be so vile against its own creation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

True! Even Arohi was a grey character intitially but they managed to show her growth and transformation prettty well. I guess more people can relate to her than the main lead AK

firewings_diya thumbnail

I feel bad for her too. smiley19 dkp deserves to rot in hell. For ruining og akshara for their trp. Akshsra was tolerable untill leap 1. Leap they made her worse to just to introduce a kid from another man. I really don't know what was the need of that. 

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The actors are only doing their job. The way a character is presented is solely the responsibility of the makers. Even a writer can do anything about it until and unless that scene is approved.

So it is the fault of the makers that they messed up the story so bad and made the audience hate not one but mostly all of the characters in the show and the storyline as well. 

Only Aarohi's character had a good arc overall. Akshara was destroyed, so was Abhimanyu and they didn't even leave Abir! And now they are all set to ruin Ruhi.

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluffmaster84

I never felt so bad for any other lead tv actress than pranali.....what have the pH has done to her character ....never saw any lead actress' character being butchered like here to the height of such stupidity....have you done anything wrong to dkp pranali...why they hate you so much....the character of Akshara has been downgraded so much that she is receiving the flake everywhere.....on each and every web platform.....and the genius pH has killed everyone except Akshara to live long and receive the hate for her lifetime....now I really want to who is the genius behind writing such storyline....so much hate for your own creation.....i hope pranali remains strong and comes back stronger and selects a better story and more importantly a better production house that doesn't treat it's actors like shit 

PS:Please don't bash any actor here as they all are doing their job. This is just to show how a pH can be so vile against its own creation.

This kind of writing happens when u try to satisfy both fandoms,they have made Akshara a confusing character,no one can understand wat she actually wants whom she really loves ,the only thing I have gathered that she loves to runaway , any thing happens she will pack her boria bistar and start running .

LadooCandy thumbnail

Given the kind of industry itv is , these all things ultimately translate to popularity and money.

Secondly even though the character akshara is obnoxious to the core and deserves criticism , but still no one is going to remember it for long as there are other serials and their characters to take it's place.

KaunIMEMYSELF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluffmaster84

Thank you for writing this. It's very true! Just like how you start to like the actor because of the roles they play, people start disliking the actor too when they dont like the character's choices. Though it is still applicable to the non-leading actors as well, this is more true for the leads, because everyone else can flip easily and their stances are seasonal to the leap, consistent nahin hothe hai,..But leads and cameos turn and flip the story, so people are more attached to them and hold them responsible for their choices and actions! In YRKKH, that is why I guess people started liking Jay Soni, because they really liked 'Nav ji as a character. Some love Abhi crazily and a few hate him equally, HC has fans jo jaan chidkenge and now after Abhi, he has some people calling him names, age-shaming him, body shaming him etc..which had never been the case earlier. But Pranali Rathod, IMO, had the worst luck of all!

Her character is irritatingly stupid, annoyingly stubborn, tiringly taking one wrong decision after another, and exhausting us viewers just looking at her now. Kitne din Abhi ke aakhon se dekh ke admire karenge AK ko! Ho gaya bhai, ab nahin hota, not anymore! And as you said, as if she has great redeemable qualities, she is staying in the story to raise her daughter, future lead of next gen! Bhagwaan reham kare, the only thing that can save her daughter is if she gets some sensible genes from 'Navji. Nahin tho she'll be hopeless. You should see the older AK, PritiAmin... If they dont change AK's character into any good by the beginning of leap, if the older AK is going to be just like younger AK, then tolerating her even for a minute will be an arduous task. Pranali ko tho ab phir bhi dekh sakte hai, she is pretty and cute...I tho, am able to tolerate the episodes because Abhi is still there! So Pranali show se jaake bhi, older AK ki wajah se, shayad memory se nahin jayegi!! The distaste and disgust viewers have for AK will not fade completely till AK's character shuts shop, in every season! 

Now, If you separate her from the character, She is very successful in life.. She is highly focused, she dared to follow her dreams, made it on her own in a highly competitive industry, looks like she was talented and stood out in every role she's played till now... heard she was supposed to play Aaru's character during auditions, but later after the look test and her 'raata lambiyan' with HC, she was chosen for Akshara over Karishma...which was very right IMO.... She is very pretty and cute, sweet and so well behaved... everything is just admirable in her, for any girl, she could be a role model....

I just have one thing to say...Hope she takes some break before she signs her next show, takes this time to heal herself from the non-sense she was put in for the past few weeks and months, meanwhile use the off-time to better herself, train in something useful, stay away till AK is kept alive in S4, refresh herself and bounce back with a bang! All the very best to her. Hope right kind of work comes to her and hope she'll wait for it... Go girl! All the best to you!

Edited by KaunIMEMYSELF - 5 months ago