Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly it’s good to criticize show of you don’t like or agree with certain things but right now it seems a lot of people only come here to bash and talk about how the show sucks and lacks xyz, how S3 cast is awful, how Akshu never takes a shower, etc etc….I mean free forum so post away though I genuinely want to know why so you still watch the show if it’s such a disappointment and you don’t enjoy it? 🤔

All these negativity honestly is keeping a lot of people from coming here…myself included. I barely come here now. It’s either bashing posts or people being moral polices or others throwing tantrums crying about being bullied when someone calls them and their minions out.  But Sanu ki? 

Post whatever you want, watch whatever you want to…

Abhirafan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am sorry did i say anything to you?

Oh I have two accounts on if. I lost my if password of the main acc , so had to use my email and this account opened up. 

I am borntorule12 only

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhirafan

Oh I have two accounts on if. I lost my if password of the main acc , so had to use my email and this account opened up. 

I am borntorule12 only

Your username? Abhirafan

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Abhirafan

You didn't get the point dear. You do not want to agree, it's your choice. You are very well entitled to your own opinions and am not stopping you all. You need to realize i too am entitled to my opinions- that's where the issue started.  Your reply in this post was more in tone of bullying instead of disagreeing. You can disagree while respecting the other person's opinions. There's no need to be so aggressive! 

1. I do not have problem with age gap either. Just because there is age gap- i have a problem, it's not at all like that. Like I said I enjoyed good 50-60 episodes.. in fact, you know when I started watching i didn't even know there is age gap. My problem is when the age gap starts reflecting too much onscreen. Whether you agree or not, in some scenes it does look like HC is looking way too older to pranali. Maybe you can overlook it but for me it kills the chemistry. 

Then should we divert that thing to make up artists and people who provides costumes to abhira. When i read your post your major concern was akshu's baby face and abhi's age. Nowhere you mentioned it that you want to change stylist you're  post just said that actor like senior akshara would look good and pranali is average actor etc..  Which would definitely make s3 fans furious and you will get reactions from them including me.

Ranbir Alia also have 10 yrs age gap but they look so cute together  

2&3. In my opinion both abhimanyu and Aarohi are at fault. Abhimanyu is more at fault. I've already talked on this topic a lot ..there are posts on that but this post isn't about that..so let it be.

I disagree arohi is at more fault as she knew story from both the sides. Abhira are also at fault but not more than arohi.

4. I am not denying that there is absolutely lack of chemistry. I feel the lack of meaningful story is bringing lack of chemistry to many viewors like me who want a good story. Nowadays it looks like abhimanyu is obsessed with a pretty doll. We haven't been showed much that how did abhimanyu get so madly in love with someone in such a short time. Okay I get it might be possible but atleast we should have been shown the WHY properly. Having a good voice , being kind are personal characteristics- it hasn't got anything to do with how someone will go so crazy about us. I think it takes time to fall in love with such intensity. Anyway, it's a personal opinion.

The only reason i could think of is s3 is planned for a limited time and they want to start with marriage tracks as soon as possible as hc is senior actor he might not stay that long as newcomers stayed. I would definitely choose to enjoy the show which is there for short time. 

So to cut long story short, i am not a blind hater that you need to attack . I have my opinions backed by logic. You too have yours and it's completely fine. Let's agree to disagree. 🤗

I am not sure why do you felt that its a attack i have just pointed out that you made a same posts again and again. I might have poined out on other issues which you have pointed but i am still curious to know why people are still watching the show after having so many issues. And just put out my concern as i have stopped interacting in forums as its becoming very repetitive posts which takes away the essence of the show.

No offence to you i feel if something already discussed and even the topic is locked by moderator that means people are not okay with such topics its our responsibility to post topics considering the impact of such posts. 

PS:  i watched initial epis of yrkkh 1 long back. I felt hinas acting was wierd there like it looked too much sharmili and her expressions were wierd too. I left watching the show. I never liked s2 couples too as it looked really unrealistic couple who only thinks about how to do romance in 101 different ways.( this is my observation after watching clips on insta) 

But i never watched those shows and complained about actors and i can even mention in those posts where people compare senior akshara with akshu or naira with akshu but i have not done it. I know soon yrkkh s3 might also turn into a overly romantic mess but thats only because s2 fans were okay with this so they will not experiment and go for tried and tested tracks. I like s3 actors more ignoring few scenes as i can atleast relate to them. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

How gorgeous does pranali look as a bride! I watched the promo so many times now, they look so regal and perfect for each other! No one else can play akshu like how pranali does! Her bridal makeup looks perfect its not cakey or ott! I hope they keep her simple makeup look in the future too. Watched the previous seasons both of Akshara and naira used to over do it sometime in the makeup department! 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

itni logical baatein 😱

Purane jijaji lovers chale gye kuch ko chor gye. There is always "this not working" "that not working" "abhira sucks" "S3 is worst" post from same tm everyday. Clearly there is nothing good. Never saw one post of appreciation lol

At least hum proud JIJA Ji fans Kisi ko kuch nahi kehty hain🤔age shaming bhi nahi karty hain 🙄