Pranali Rathod last day of shoot- cast pictures

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Pranali also equally deserves a farewell topic

It’s Pranali and Harshad’s last day of shoot

https://x.com/manishamaji8/status/1718688078301212926?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajava5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Leave about farewell, no one got proper closure, both HC and PR character has been kept open, it’s really injustice and unprofessional behavior. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajava5

Leave about farewell, no one got proper closure, both HC and PR character has been kept open, it’s really injustice and unprofessional behavior. 

not sure if abhimanyu is really dying. Kisi ke kapde se lag nahi raha maut huyi hai. Unless they cleaned up.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
rajava5 thumbnail

Agree, as usual false narrations it’s not new for DKP. 

just to keep audiences hooked up till next gen they released Abhi accident promo. 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Diya, it is not new for Shahi. I don't like Hina, but i was told that she did give almost 8 years of her career to this show and the positivity of the first generation had a lasting impact. She opted out after fulfilling the contract and didn't want to continue endlessly as grand mother; she wanted to explore other projects. But, RS felt it was a disrespect, so he never even mentions his first Akshara; am not sure about Karan Mehra but i do know he was replaced, If i remember correctly i don't think Mohsin khan  (am not a fan of his either ) after working tirelessly was not given a proper farewell is what i heard. SHivangi i think is the only exception. 

So, conclusion is RS and his writers are arrogance personified. He needs some tough lessons to be taught. 

Viji 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajava5

Agree, as usual false narrations it’s not new for DKP. 

just to keep audiences hooked up till next gen they released Abhi accident promo. 

i never wish any actors to join dkp ever again. This type of behaviour so immature. A cameo character recieved a farewell and og cast which was with them from past 2 years unko toh farewell bhi nahi diya. That itself shows they were biased since the beginning. 😑 i will never watch any dkp show ever again in my life. This was my first and last dkp show. Ekta treats her actors better unlike dkp 😑

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Diya, it is not new for Shahi. I don't like Hina, but i was told that she did give almost 8 years of her career to this show and the positivity of the first generation had a lasting impact. She opted out after fulfilling the contract and didn't want to continue endlessly as grand mother; she wanted to explore other projects. But, RS felt it was a disrespect, so he never even mentions his first Akshara; am not sure about Karan Mehra but i do know he was replaced, If i remember correctly i don't think Mohsin khan  (am not a fan of his either ) after working tirelessly was not given a proper farewell is what i heard. SHivangi i think is the only exception. 

So, conclusion is RS and his writers are arrogance personified. He needs some tough lessons to be taught. 

Viji 

only those actors who nods their head for his stupid demands will get respect in dkp. Others are treated as trash. Glad hc chose to quit. 

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Wow they dint even get a farewell!! Some PH! smiley24

Siri918 thumbnail

The production house is in a feeling that actors are getting recognition because of them. At the same time, they should remember they also giving their 100% to the show and making it a hit.