Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

that's the only tea I drink too, the one I make at home with ginger and spices, not the stupid chai latte they sell at coffee shops here, which is another bleeding disgrace of its own. 😆

how many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

how many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?

just one in the morning, I’m super sensitive to caffeine. And chai I make during the weekends when I’m home, mostly in the afternoon. Tea just doesn’t have that jolt of caffeine to kickstart your day in the morning! 

N on that note, I gotta go, good night to ya! 

It translates on screen for me, and if you're saying she looks even better in real, then that's just icing on the cake.

See FF, super sweet and no starry tantrums either, she's a sweetheart. ❤️..... unlike crack head Rampal being rude to people. 😆

I don't find him that good looking ....I mean he is definitely not ugly....but he is not all that like Hritik Roshan....I seriously don't get the craze over Arjun and ARK...😕🤔

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't find him that good looking ....I mean he is definitely not ugly....but he is not all that like Hritik Roshan....I seriously don't get the craze over Arjun and ARK...😕🤔

🤣... on that good note, I'm off to bed.  FF and Smitten can read the above when they log on. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

It translates on screen for me, and if you're saying she looks even better in real, then that's just icing on the cake.

See FF, super sweet and no starry tantrums either, she's a sweetheart. ❤️..... unlike crack head Rampal being rude to people. 😆

Actually, I’ve seen Jacqueline before at the 2013 temptation concert. Guess what? She ain’t shit. Literally would never look at her twice if she was at the shops. 🤗

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So the point of the thread is to declare Jacqueline ugly or Hritik more handsome than Rampal. I am confused tbh.

JayaBachan thumbnail

🤣... on that good note, I'm off to bed.  FF and Smitten can read the above when they log on. 😆

She also finds Ajay Devgan’s eyes sexy. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

FF and SK - Waah ji Waah Kya baat hai 😆 person on the right side looks like AR 😆

https://youtu.be/zB3aGlSv95I

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

FF and SK - Waah ji Waah Kya baat hai 😆 person on right side looks like AR 😆

https://youtu.be/zB3aGlSv95I

Is it the guy standing on the street that doesn’t exist? Yeah thought so. 😆 This is me and SK. 🤗

https://youtu.be/ZfZPVSiNasI

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

She also finds Ajay Devgan’s eyes sexy. 

QSatire: What Stresses Ranbir Kapoor, Mandana Karimi, Kejriwal?