Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

then its Alia for sure, and then somewhere in between or the last episode will be the trio with Suhana. Even though KJo is not launching her, he will surely play a catalyst for her career 

Oh please....she is SRK's daughter and she needs no one....her father can do anything that she wants....and yet she is being launched by another director without much fanfare...is applause worthy....yeah KJo on the other hand must be drooling at the thought of launching Aryan or Suhana but I hope SRK doesn't let that happen...and my guess would be that Suhana or Aryan won't be on KWK.

I remember that SRK opened a whole Starbucks in the RCE office because Suhana loves Starbucks😆...He can launch her from his own production house but I am glad he is not doing that.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oh please....she is SRK's daughter and she needs no one....her father can do anything that she wants....and yet she is being launched by another director without much fanfare...is applause worthy....yeah KJo on the other hand must be drooling at the thought of launching Aryan or Suhana but I hope SRK doesn't let that happen...and my guess would be that Suhana or Aryan won't be on KWK.

I remember that SRK opened a whole Starbucks in the RCE office because Suhana loves Starbucks😆...He can launch her from his own production house but I am glad he is not doing that.

And I think that was a conscious decision from srk and kjo, if srk or kjo were launching suhana they know the trolling and bashing they would get, so they havw gone for zoya to launch her becuase they know it wouldn't get as much trolling 

Srk and kjo saw the huge outcry when suhana was on the cover of vogue India, and so they are going to be very careful with what decisions suhana makes 

And kjo considers suhana and aryan like his kids, he is definitely in the know of what they are doing 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: zara321

And I think that was a conscious decision from srk and kjo, if srk or kjo were launching suhana they know the trolling and bashing they would get, so they havw gone for zoya to launch her becuase they know it wouldn't get as much trolling 

Srk and kjo saw the huge outcry when suhana was on the cover of vogue India, and so they are going to be very careful with what decisions suhana makes 

And kjo considers suhana and aryan like his kids, he is definitely in the know of what they are doing 

There is nothing called SRK and KJo......its only SRK when it comes to his kids.....SRK now knows who are the people who will stand by him and his kids....hopefully..he will keep his kids away from KJO.....I don't understand why you would think that KJO is a well wisher of SRK??😳

zara321 thumbnail

There is nothing called SRK and KJo......its only SRK when it comes to his kids.....SRK now knows who are the people who will stand by him and his kids....hopefully..he will keep his kids away from KJO.....I don't understand why you would think that KJO is a well wisher of SRK??😳

why do you think kjo isn’t a well wisher of srk? They are so close to each other, they are like family, kjo has seen srks kids grow up, do you think kjo would wish bad on srk and his children?

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

why do you think kjo isn’t a well wisher of srk? They are so close to each other, they are like family, kjo has seen srks kids grow up, do you think kjo would wish bad on srk and his children?

You're clearly not aware of the history of the last few years. ðŸ˜†

I don't think KJo is a snake like some of my co SRK fans. But KJo ain't a true friend, either. If SRK hadn't already been big when Dharma was in dire straits, I'm gonna bet KJo wouldn't been so eager to be friends. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

and what makes you think that SRK and KJO are close.....there is a reason why SRK fans don't like KJo...and so many of of us can't be wrong..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

You're clearly not aware of the history of the last few years. ðŸ˜†

I don't think KJo is a snake like some of my co SRK fans. But KJo ain't a true friend, either. 

I will agree that KJO is not that evil that he will want something bad to happen to SRK or his kids...but he is not a friend....he was a friend as long as SRK was profitable for him....and nothing wrong in that....but just don't pretend to be a friend...it was business and that is fine.

zara321 thumbnail

and what makes you think that SRK and KJO are close.....there is a reason why SRK fans don't like KJo...and so many of of us can't be wrong..

You don’t have to like kjo, but it seems like srk and kjo are still close friends, srk was recently seen at the party hosted by kjo for the Netflix head, srk made a cameo in Adhm, aryan and Guari attended the party kjo hosted for apoorva Mehta. I’m not saying I know the details of their friendship, none of us do, but they are not enemies either. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

You don’t have to like kjo, but it seems like srk and kjo are still close friends, srk was recently seen at the party hosted by kjo for the Netflix head, srk made a cameo in Adhm, aryan and Guari attended the party kjo hosted for apoorva Mehta. I’m not saying I know the details of their friendship, none of us do, but they are not enemies either. 

Ok. How about this for proof? KJo liked a tweet which derided SRK as gay. 

Good enough?

Moreover, when Aryan got into trouble, KJo was not one of the friends SRK relied on.

People attend such parties because they're also business occasions.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Ok. How about this for proof? KJo liked a tweet which derided SRK as gay. 

Good enough?

Moreover, when Aryan got into trouble, KJo was not one of the friends SRK relied on.

People attend such parties because they're also business occasions.

I don’t know about the tweet you are referring to, like I said I don’t know the details of the equation they share, honestly if kjo was such an ass to srk then srk should cut ties with him, why are him and his family attending parties hosted by him? Srk and kjo’s kids go to each other’s bday parties, and that’s not a business occasion