Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Tetul

LOL the last season was a legit flop. Tell me something interesting you saw on last season. Yaad nahin aa rahi na? Kyun ke logon ne dekha hi nahin barring 2-3 episodes of mutual masturbation. 

dekha hi nahi as such.. was it the last season when Arjun Kapoor came on every episode ?

JayaBachan thumbnail

We can all complain but truth be told, we’re all going to watch it. I can’t wait. Best episode of all time was the Ranbir + Ranveer duo. I’ve never laughed so hard. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joannna

KJO will be promoting his films plus praising on how great Alia is on ALL episodes 

As he should,,, 👏Nawazuddin siddiqui GIF - Find on GIFER

I'm sure she'll feature in at least 5 episodes in totalAlia bhatt genius of the year bollywood alia bhatt GIF on GIFER - by Bandira

We are not worthy...

Kareena Kapoor Koffee With Karan GIF - Kareena Kapoor Koffee With Karan I Swear - Discover & Share GIFs

It's basically just Alia's World and we're all just living in it,,, 

Is Shraddha Kapoor Turning Into A Deepika Padukone Clone | Entertainment

All hail Koffee Kween Ganghubayi

10 controversies that brewed on 'Koffee With Karan'

Edited by Rekha_ji - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

dekha hi nahi as such.. was it the last season when Arjun Kapoor came on every episode ?

No, it was the 2016 KWK... last one no one even remembers which year that season happened.

Edited by Tetul - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

No, it was the 2016 KWK... last one no one even remember which year that season happened.

October 2018- March 2019

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

No, it was the 2016 KWK... last one no one even remember which year that season happened.

Hardik pandya controversy happened last season na?

Tetul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Hardik pandya controversy happened last season na?

Yeah, any other memorable episode with memorable controversy/meme/quote? I can only remember "Ayan is a constant" and "emotional cheating"

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

LOL the last season was a legit flop. Tell me something interesting you saw on last season. Yaad nahin aa rahi na? Kyun ke logon ne dekha hi nahin barring 2-3 episodes of mutual masturbation. 

Actors have become much more guarded, they don't entertain KJO as much as they used to.. Cos of trolling and backlash, but I hope this is fun and controversial 🥳

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ExquisiteDhami-

Whatever he does I hope he stops asking people to rank others talent and what not its so damn mean. Imagine your colleagues ranking you publicly  

I had done this in one of the job interviews I gave in the beginning of my career. I was asked to rank each and every candidate on the basis of their verbal interview. I was sitting behind a two way mirror. All of them where interviewing for same position as I was. I have done this.

PS:- I got the job. .

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

This is like proper opening ceremony for the new nepo gang with literally two outsider names like Siddhant and Rashmika. Ugh 

Siddhant and Rashmika are considered as insiders now.