Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Ok. How about this for proof? KJo liked a tweet which derided SRK as gay. 

Good enough?

Moreover, when Aryan got into trouble, KJo was not one of the friends SRK relied on.

People attend such parties because they're also business occasions.

For open minded people gay is not an insult any more.....but that tweet was so bad.......and this guys went and liked it and let it stay there for a full day...and when he started getting bashed by SRK fans....he ran crying to SRK and SRK had to write a humorous tweet to calm down the fans....that dirty absolutely dirty tweet was written by one Akki fan....and this guy went and liked it...🤢....SRK ki jagah koi aur hota toh sochta ki bash hone doh...but SRK is SRK...always for the rescue.....no wonder Ms Padukone has SRK on her speed dial..😳

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

And I’m not trying hard to prove srk and kjo are friends lol, I couldn’t care less if they were friends or not, I’m just saying from what I can see that they are in contact with each other and do seem to have a friendly equation, if others think different then that’s fine 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I don’t know about the tweet you are referring to, like I said I don’t know the details of the equation they share, honestly if kjo was such an ass to srk then srk should cut ties with him, why are him and his family attending parties hosted by him? Srk and kjo’s kids go to each other’s bday parties, and that’s not a business occasion 

My friend, the tweet was public info. 

I really don't dislike KJo that much but can't understand why you're insisting they're friends when that one tweet would show they're not. 

Also, this isn't some Bollywood drama where families go off in a huff and cut ties with everyone. SRK and Salman had problems, and the families never cut ties. 

I don’t know about the tweet you are referring to, like I said I don’t know the details of the equation they share, honestly if kjo was such an ass to srk then srk should cut ties with him, why are him and his family attending parties hosted by him? Srk and kjo’s kids go to each other’s bday parties, and that’s not a business occasion 

Business and probably to stop tongues from wagging...that is all.......but like u are suggesting SRK and KJO being one unit and deciding about the career of his kids....never going to happen in a million years.....we have seen what happened with Aryan.....while SRK was hurting....KJO was busy promoting his movies....yes it his business.....but SRK put his business on hold for Aryan.....what did KJO do.....nothing...so how can it be SRK AND KJO when it comes to SRK's kids...that is all I am saying....

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

KWK became boring when they started inviting costars for movie promotions for the most part..other than Alia's appearances, that is.. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

For open minded people gay is not an insult any more.....but that tweet was so bad.......and this guys went and liked it and let it stay there for a full day...and when he started getting bashed by SRK fans....he ran crying to SRK and SRK had to write a humorous tweet to calm down the fans....that dirty absolutely dirty tweet was written by one Akki fan....and this guy went and liked it...🤢....SRK ki jagah koi aur hota toh sochta ki bash hone doh...but SRK is SRK...always for the rescue.....no wonder Ms Padukone has SRK on her speed dial..😳

Being gay and using gay as an insult are 2 diff things, right? That tweet used gay as an insult. 

Being gay and using gay as an insult are 2 diff things, right? That tweet used gay as an insult. 

I don't think that tweet was about gay....it was much more dirty...can't even write it here..

zara321 thumbnail

My friend, the tweet was public info. 

I really don't dislike KJo that much but can't understand why you're insisting they're friends when that one tweet would show they're not. 

Also, this isn't some Bollywood drama where families go off in a huff and cut ties with everyone. SRK and Salman had problems, and the families never cut ties. 

I’m not denying that kjo and srk may have had problems, kjo and kajol had a very public bust up, but then they resolved their problems and now they are friends again, same could have happened with srk and kjo. And again I am not trying to prove something, I am just saying how I feel from what I can see, if you don’t think they are friends then that’s fine 

I’m not denying that kjo and srk may have had problems, kjo and kajol had a very public bust up, but then they resolved their problems and now they are friends again, same could have happened with srk and kjo. And again I am not trying to prove something, I am just saying how I feel from what I can see, if you don’t think they are friends then that’s fine 

Zara you are suggesting that KJO will make a decision about SRK's kids.....no he won't ....he is not their Dad...not even close...He put nothing on hold while Aryan was in jail....while SRK's whole life turned upside down...how are you even saying that KJO is a father figure in SRK's kids lives......the only one that comes in my mind is Salman....you saw how much Salman did.....

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Zara you are suggesting that KJO will make a decision about SRK's kids.....no he won't ....he is not their Dad...not even close...He put nothing on hold while Aryan was in jail....while SRK's whole life turned upside down...how are you even saying that KJO is a father figure in SRK's kids lives......the only one that comes in my mind is Salman....you saw how much Salman did.....

I’m not saying kjo would make a final decision about srks kids, that’s up to srk. What I was saying was that I don’t think kjo wanted to launch suhana either as he also knew the bashing it would get her, that’s also why Agastya and khushi are being launched by zoya as well, to prevent them from being bashed and trolled.
And tbh we only see what the cameras show us, who knows maybe kjo called srk for support, maybe aamir, Amitabh and so many others supported srk but we just didn’t see it on camera, because we saw salman on camera that’s why people think only he supported srk. 

But again I’m not trying to prove anything here, I’m just giving the benefit of the doubt, becoz we have no idea what any of their actual equations are