Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Sunaina ne kuch gira diya hoga and spoilt it? Well she is the latest villian in limelight so mera dhyaan udhar hi jaa rha hai 😆

I never thought that they will turn Sunaina into grey char.. 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

mai to soch ri ti ye itne promises kiye h ek dusre se we can add a post keeping track of all the promises and later it will come handy during their separation to sing “kya hua tera vaada” …🤣

Seriously nikki?? you still have hope for separation ?? really ?? after all these overdoses  of promises ??

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

after the precap .. its clear that upcoming episodes are going to be wayy to serious and Meet H is in for more insults hurl at her … when I envisioned their separation… I wanted it to be love filled … anger but still caring towards each other … but the way this track is shaping up… by the time everything is done and dusted … this forum too will get emptied …. I just checked KKIS forum today out of curiosity… just to check how their forum members responding to current track change .. and I was shocked the first page is filled with farewell and goodbyes … since our forum is small… I guess there will be no farewell or goodbyes … we just stop coming one day.. all of us.. and forum will itself get locked due to inactivity….😭

I do not think this will be a case here. They have transformed KKIS in edited modified hybrid version of ghum and imli. There they have butcher all the character and story feels on different tangent. Third angle psycho FL ko hi bana diya hai. That too in less than 80-100 episodes. Story buildup hi nahi hua. And they have killed the essence of the plots.
Yaha Aisa nahi hai. Yes deviation hai drama hai, dragging hai and stupidity bhi hai but not like KKIS. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
kabhi kabhi ittefaq se