Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah logic and rational are too hard to find ☹️

All I wish is they do tons things down but I don’t know..guess the TRP will decide..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Meet A was never the one to stay quiet..

how can we forget the way be stood up to his Mom (but then Meet H was being scolded for wrong reason) … 

or to Masoom when She wanted to get Meet H scolded for hiding Manushi’s whereabouts… (again he thought she is right to do so)   

so does it mean this time he thinks Meet H is deserving of all these taunts … since she is wrong … this is the only reasonable explanation I can think of his change of behavior… 

but being questioned on her looks and their marriage , is it right and even he knows that meety is not the girl who blames anyone without a reason especially in relations couldn't he stop his mother but no 

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

All I wish is they do tons things down but I don’t know..guess the TRP will decide..

trp will teach them lesson but till then many would have left like many left after manushi track who never return

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

He was vocal and did speak up at right time but not sure why they are showing it all changed. 

I watched the meet return after training episodes and they seemed so rushed to me..she just came back and instead of them sharing a good conversation or meetwa opening up and discussing Deep he was angry at the mere mention of him..I didn’t get all that anger..

Then meet H should work as a cop why show her work as a bahu trying to solve family matter. She needs to get the culprit in as priority but the focus on save Isha is too much..and the family shouting and going over board on every single thing..can they calm down a bit. I mean what is the hurry to get her married..but no they have to..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

what I observed that online currently Meet is the most popular show of Zee …  

KKB and KDB trp has reduced a lot… KDB to going downhill.., KKB still has some story and they have not revealed Prachi’s pregnancy yet… but honestly both of them invoke only this reaction from me 🤢 … Bhagyalakshmi is currently doing okay… since it seems Lakshmi is sticking to Rishi just to protect him .. (baki maine dekha ni h … ) 

but Zee really need to let go of Bhagyas .. bring fresh blood … fresh stories … actually they need youth oriented stories and not saas bahu sagas … there was a time that atleast one slot is dedicated to college shows or comedy shows .. but ab to sb saas bahu ho gya h… 

tamanna1391 thumbnail

He was vocal and did speak up at right time but not sure why they are showing it all changed. 

I watched the meet return after training episodes and they seemed so rushed to me..she just came back and instead of them sharing a good conversation or meetwa opening up and discussing Deep he was angry at the mere mention of him..I didn’t get all that anger..

Then meet H should work as a cop why show her work as a bahu trying to solve family matter. She needs to get the culprit in as priority but the focus on save Isha is too much..and the family shouting and going over board on every single thing..can they calm down a bit. I mean what is the hurry to get her married..but no they have to..

that is the fault here , they are stretching the wrong issue not focusing on right track , like focus should be on meets relation and meet job but here negative track is getting too much emphasis

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

but being questioned on her looks and their marriage , is it right and even he knows that meety is not the girl who blames anyone without a reason especially in relations couldn't he stop his mother but no 

This is my issue exactly… jb tk babita suna ri ti … or wo sun ra ta .. I was kinda okay.. expected ta k Babita fategi and sunayegi…

lekin jb she gone ahead and started bringing old issues which are irrelevant…given those issues practically saved her from an evil person…  that time I really wanted him to intervene… isliye hi to pura hungama ho rkha h forum and TT pr … agr babita ne wo point na uthaya hota to koi b kabhi ni bolta k Meet A ne intervene kyu ni kia? kyuki sbko pta ta ye to hona hi h…

tamanna1391 thumbnail

what I observed that online currently Meet is the most popular show of Zee …  

KKB and KDB trp has reduced a lot… KDB to going downhill.., KKB still has some story and they have not revealed Prachi’s pregnancy yet… but honestly both of them invoke only this reaction from me 🤢 … Bhagyalakshmi is currently doing okay… since it seems Lakshmi is sticking to Rishi just to protect him .. (baki maine dekha ni h … ) 

but Zee really need to let go of Bhagyas .. bring fresh blood … fresh stories … actually they need youth oriented stories and not saas bahu sagas … there was a time that atleast one slot is dedicated to college shows or comedy shows .. but ab to sb saas bahu ho gya h… 

meet is their popular as it has constant trp from 3 weeks but this week the negativity is too much , even my mum said kya is show mein sirf sazishein chalengi

Edited by tamanna1391 - 2 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail

This is my issue exactly… jb tk babita suna ri ti … or wo sun ra ta .. I was kinda okay.. expected ta k Babita fategi and sunayegi…

lekin jb she gone ahead and started bringing old issues which are irrelevant…given those issues practically saved her from an evil person…  that time I really wanted him to intervene… isliye hi to pura hungama ho rkha h forum and TT pr … agr babita ne wo point na uthaya hota to koi b kabhi ni bolta k Meet A ne intervene kyu ni kia? kyuki sbko pta ta ye to hona hi h…

thats my exact issue too this looks and marriage issue should never have come and when babita brought this issue meetwa should have interfere

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

May be zee thinks saas bahu stuff is making it popular so will go down that route..I hope not though..