Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

May be zee thinks saas bahu stuff is making it popular so will go down that route..I hope not though..

saas bahu chalta to KKB and KDB ki trp down kyun jati people like outspoken and bold fls thats why anupama is working people like right winning over evil 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

meet is their popular as it has constant trp from 3 weeks but this week the negativity is too much , even my mum said kya is show mein sirf sazishein chalengi

exactly… kon itna dimag lgaye… sbko light stuff chaiye …what’s new they are offering? 

agr alag dialect me baat krne wali FL chaiye - watch Imlie  .. 

agr superb action sequence chaiye - again watch Imlie..  

agr romance dekhna h - watch YRKKH 

agr cute love story with progressive storyline dekhna h - watch Anupama… (they are actually badlofy reet) 

agar career oriented FL dekhni h - can’t believe I am saying this but watch GHKKPM 

what is unique thing that Meet is offering? 

seriously they should learn a thing or two from Yeh Jhuki Jhuki si Nazar … I don’t watch the show but whatever clips I have seen the girl doesn’t back down from giving a piece of her mind even though she is being insulted for her skin color constantly… 

yesterday I was working in TV room and YJJSN was on tv… FL Diya made her MIL apologize to her  because the Haldi that came from her in laws place had some chemical mixed which caused her feet getting burned ..MIL called and covered up saying that chemical got mixed accidentally by maid who was cleaning.. still she made her apologize … I was amazed and had to look up … I never saw something like this… on ITV…. now this is what I call standing up for herself…. 👍🏼

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

exactly… kon itna dimag lgaye… sbko light stuff chaiye …what’s new they are offering? 

agr alag dialect me baat krne wali FL chaiye - watch Imlie  .. 

agr superb action sequence chaiye - again watch Imlie..  

agr romance dekhna h - watch YRKKH 

agr cute love story with progressive storyline dekhna h - watch Anupama… (they are actually badlofy reet) 

agar career oriented FL dekhni h - can’t believe I am saying this but watch GHKKPM 

what is unique thing that Meet is offering? 

seriously they should learn a thing or two from Yeh Jhuki Jhuki si Nazar … I don’t watch the show but whatever clips I have seen the girl doesn’t back down from giving a piece of her mind even though she is being insulted for her skin color constantly… 

yesterday I was working in TV room and YJJSN was on tv… FL Diya made her MIL apologize to her  because the Haldi that came from her in laws place had some chemical mixed which caused her feet getting burned ..MIL called and covered up saying that chemical got mixed accidentally by maid who was cleaning.. still she made her apologize … I was amazed and had to look up … I never saw something like this… on ITV…. now this is what I call standing up for herself…. 👍🏼

so true no wonder star plus is ruling the trp chart, till meet show was doing the same it was getting trp but now it they are totally making it useless and they have to give good content to compete with pandya store and parineeti , and even parineeti trp is going down because fl is show to be bechari so meet seriously have to give good content as pandya store is giving good tracks now

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

saas bahu chalta to KKB and KDB ki trp down kyun jati people like outspoken and bold fls thats why anupama is working people like right winning over evil 

exactly…. this new audience love passionate love stories..,and outspoken FL… isliye to kachra story hone k baad b ghum ganja is performing constantly… jbki us show me FL vs ML hi chlta rhta h… 1 ko pyaar hota h to dusra naraz ho jata h .. and cycle continues….

and that’s why YRKKH “the shaadi show” is working… bas naach gaana hi hota h us show me … but negativity ni h itni… ldki ni bol pati to ldka ldta h uske haq k liye (actually YRKKH only 1 show h jisme ML ka jyada role h than FL… 🤣)  

star plus k shows me 1 cheez to note ki h maine .. FL bhr bhr kr sunati h sbko .. and ML chupchaap sunta h and use sunane deta h .. beech me tokta b ni h .. jb ki uske ghr walo ki hi beizzati ho ri hoti h … 🤣 

tamanna1391 thumbnail

exactly…. this new audience love passionate love stories..,and outspoken FL… isliye to kachra story hone k baad b ghum ganja is performing constantly… jbki us show me FL vs ML hi chlta rhta h… 1 ko pyaar hota h to dusra naraz ho jata h .. and cycle continues….

and that’s why YRKKH “the shaadi show” is working… bas naach gaana hi hota h us show me … but negativity ni h itni… ldki ni bol pati to ldka ldta h uske haq k liye (actually YRKKH only 1 show h jisme ML ka jyada role h than FL… 🤣)  

star plus k shows me 1 cheez to note ki h maine .. FL bhr bhr kr sunati h sbko .. and ML chupchaap sunta h and use sunane deta h .. beech me tokta b ni h .. jb ki uske ghr walo ki hi beizzati ho ri hoti h … 🤣 

so true star plus shows has limited negativity but bold fls and mls which works in their favour and yahan meet mein humari achi khasi sherni ko billi bana diya

Jugnu21 thumbnail

acha ye lehanga pehna to ta bts ne Ashi ne .. the pic she had with Lakhan I guess which means something happened and she has to change …

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CctMMUiKKPm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

so she didn’t wear the lehanga gifted by Meet A… and is she planning to exchange the groom? height difference ka to socho between Deep and Shanty… if not to ye kaise decide kr ki that Isha k liye best groom Deep bhaiya hi h…. aunty bina proofs analyze kiye sidhaa jumping to conclusion that Deep is innocent… 

I dont understand meety now.. 

Writers..what have you done to meety 😭😭

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Well the truth is this track is very negative. I have not watched episodes but only watched few clips and read comments/ updates/ tweets and I don’t have the energy to watch a badlegi reet girl getting humiliated every single time..or failing so many times..they seem to be hell bent on going typical route to get some TRPs from audience not keen on IPL..but they will lose the loyal audience..

many never restarted properly after manushi track..this includes me..I used to wait and daily watch episodes but after manushi track I only binge watch at my comfort so I can FF unnecessary drama..

I am usually not much active during weekdays and can’t really rant as it’s only going to stress me..but I feel connected to many of you here so don’t want to vanish but stay in touch through some discussions..hope that will be the case with many who are around..

Track is way too negative.. you can see that this is not the meet that we used to watch.. they placed the show in entirely different premise now.. about which we dont have any idea and not able to travel with the story ..🤔