Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aj ka lollipop 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccsn3Juh01T/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Ye itne girte parte kyu rehte hai🤣🤣woh bhi sab ke saamne humesha
so she didn’t wear the lehanga gifted by Meet A… and is she planning to exchange the groom? height difference ka to socho between Deep and Shanty… if not to ye kaise decide kr ki that Isha k liye best groom Deep bhaiya hi h…. aunty bina proofs analyze kiye sidhaa jumping to conclusion that Deep is innocent…
after the precap .. its clear that upcoming episodes are going to be wayy to serious and Meet H is in for more insults hurl at her … when I envisioned their separation… I wanted it to be love filled … anger but still caring towards each other … but the way this track is shaping up… by the time everything is done and dusted … this forum too will get emptied …. I just checked KKIS forum today out of curiosity… just to check how their forum members responding to current track change .. and I was shocked the first page is filled with farewell and goodbyes … since our forum is small… I guess there will be no farewell or goodbyes … we just stop coming one day.. all of us.. and forum will itself get locked due to inactivity….😭
Well the truth is this track is very negative. I have not watched episodes but only watched few clips and read comments/ updates/ tweets and I don’t have the energy to watch a badlegi reet girl getting humiliated every single time..or failing so many times..they seem to be hell bent on going typical route to get some TRPs from audience not keen on IPL..but they will lose the loyal audience..
many never restarted properly after manushi track..this includes me..I used to wait and daily watch episodes but after manushi track I only binge watch at my comfort so I can FF unnecessary drama..
I am usually not much active during weekdays and can’t really rant as it’s only going to stress me..but I feel connected to many of you here so don’t want to vanish but stay in touch through some discussions..hope that will be the case with many who are around..