Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

am too getting so disconnected , so many negative characters and fl getting insulted on regular basis is like seriously meet hooda ko total bechari bana diya and i have a feeling that this will take their trp down for sure . when in the starting of show fl is shown to b weak and then getting stronger is ok and gets trp but achi khasi strong fl ko bechari bana dena will surely be the downfall of the show

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Well the truth is this track is very negative. I have not watched episodes but only watched few clips and read comments/ updates/ tweets and I don’t have the energy to watch a badlegi reet girl getting humiliated every single time..or failing so many times..they seem to be hell bent on going typical route to get some TRPs from audience not keen on IPL..but they will lose the loyal audience..

many never restarted properly after manushi track..this includes me..I used to wait and daily watch episodes but after manushi track I only binge watch at my comfort so I can FF unnecessary drama..

I am usually not much active during weekdays and can’t really rant as it’s only going to stress me..but I feel connected to many of you here so don’t want to vanish but stay in touch through some discussions..hope that will be the case with many who are around..

yaar I feel you… although we all tried to take all of it in jest .. and even troll Meet H unsuccessful attempts to expose shanty….but the problem is …The tone of show has changed… the comedy factor is gone…. I have no issue in Meet H failing again and again… but suddenly the show which has zero villains….or  villain who lasts less than a day…. has a house full of villains…

Babita.. Masoom.. Sunaina…  the trio is hell bent on making things difficult for Meet H… and although its fine… their characters are like these since beginning .. dumb… self obsessed arrogant and grey…  but atleast give some respite in form of Meet H walking out …

I would prefer Meet H may be able to solve Isha’s problem but walk out post that… the relationship with Meet A is way too fragile… otherwise they do not have to wrap it with layers of promises wala bubblewrap to keep it intact…. theirs is not a love story… its an unconventional marriage and they came to terms with time and now claim to love each other… but its a family oriented arranged marriage….. there is no passion… only understanding… honestly I never watched the show for their romance … but how crisp the storyline is… the comedy… the light heartedness… Meet H maintaining her dignity and stayed firm on not showing her weakness to anyone..,. the way she handled whole Manushi fiasco is praiseworthy….  but nowadays I feel this is not the Meet H I know .. and This is not the Meet A I admired… one has become overconfident and one has gone mute…. but then they are nearing 250 episodes  … quality is bound to go down.. problem is they have ample story left to work with… but the treatment is so problematic… that there is absolutely nothing worthy to discuss except rant and get pissed…😭😭

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yaar I feel you… although we all tried to take all of it in jest .. and even troll Meet H unsuccessful attempts to expose shanty….but the problem is …The tone of show has changed… the comedy factor is gone…. I have no issue in Meet H failing again and again… but suddenly the show which has zero villains….or  villain who lasts less than a day…. has a house full of villains…

Babita.. Masoom.. Sunaina…  the trio is hell bent on making things difficult for Meet H… and although its fine… their characters are like these since beginning .. dumb… self obsessed arrogant and grey…  but atleast give some respite in form of Meet H walking out …

I would prefer Meet H may be able to solve Isha’s problem but walk out post that… the relationship with Meet A is way too fragile… otherwise they do not have to wrap it with layers of promises wala bubblewrap to keep it intact…. theirs is not a love story… its an unconventional marriage and they came to terms with time and now claim to love each other… but its a family oriented arranged marriage….. there is no passion… only understanding… honestly I never watched the show for their romance … but how crisp the storyline is… the comedy… the light heartedness… Meet H maintaining her dignity and stayed firm on not showing her weakness to anyone..,. the way she handled whole Manushi fiasco is praiseworthy….  but nowadays I feel this is not the Meet H I know .. and This is not the Meet A I admired… one has become overconfident and one has gone mute…. but then they are nearing 250 episodes  … quality is bound to go down.. problem is they have ample story left to work with… but the treatment is so problematic… that there is absolutely nothing worthy to discuss except rant and get pissed…😭😭

totally agree with you , the negativity has increased too much , we have signed up for romantic comedy not for mysterious vilains, everyone is turning negative and against meetH which is not good and will take away the loyal audience

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

totally agree with you , the negativity has increased too much , we have signed up for romantic comedy not for mysterious vilains, everyone is turning negative and against meetH which is not good and will take away the loyal audience

I am not sure whether it will happen or not .. but so far they have given a free pass to Babita and Masoom for their wrongdoings… this time I really want repentance from their end…  the way I heard the whole family boycotted Meet H today… they should get the same treatment.. but again when the whole family is together in boycotting her … how will this happen…  But I would be happy if Sunaina pays for her deeds .. and Babita and Masoom too…

although chances are very less since its ITV., and Anyone except FL hardly suffers the consequences…, 😡

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hear you..just that one clip where Babita was shouting was so negative..didn’t she accept her after manushi drama and fashion show..I thought they even addressed the looks at that time so why all this drama..it is so regressive. I don’t know who likes all this stuff and why makers think it is ok for people to be abusive. 

The worst is Babita walks away free every single time..just because she is MIL..huh I can take it if they show her getting the taste of her own medicine but no that has not happened in the show and I don’t think it will..

I signed up for a show that will challenge typical stuff and show changes in a positive light hearted way but..

I don’t know if makers will take feedback and do anything but they seriously need to get a grip of their own show and save it from going downhill ☹️

tamanna1391 thumbnail

I am not sure whether it will happen or not .. but so far they have given a free pass to Babita and Masoom for their wrongdoings… this time I really want repentance from their end…  the way I heard the whole family boycotted Meet H today… they should get the same treatment.. but again when the whole family is together in boycotting her … how will this happen…  But I would be happy if Sunaina pays for her deeds .. and Babita and Masoom too…

although chances are very less since its ITV., and Anyone except FL hardly suffers the consequences…, 😡

redemption track should be there , i think this is also the reason audience is moving away because babita masoom never suffered for their deeds , from 3 weeks the trp is stuck on 0.8 but this week even my patience level broke and even in iss mod se jate hain mein bhi aisa track chala tha and you know what happened with the show

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I hear you..just that one clip where Babita was shouting was so negative..didn’t she accept her after manushi drama and fashion show..I thought they even addressed the looks at that time so why all this drama..it is so regressive. I don’t know who likes all this stuff and why makers think it is ok for people to be abusive. 

The worst is Babita walks away free every single time..just because she is MIL..huh I can take it if they show her getting the taste of her own medicine but no that has not happened in the show and I don’t think it will..

I signed up for a show that will challenge typical stuff and show changes in a positive light hearted way but..

I don’t know if makers will take feedback and do anything but they seriously need to get a grip of their own show and save it from going downhill ☹️

that is the issue makers are hell bent on giving respect to elders that they can do anything because they are elders but reet will be changed when everyone gets same respect , for getting respect you have to earn the respect its not that which could be bought , and in all that meetA not saying anything shows that only mother has the right on respect wife has no right on it

Jugnu21 thumbnail

redemption track should be there , i think this is also the reason audience is moving away because babita masoom never suffered for their deeds , from 3 weeks the trp is stuck on 0.8 but this week even my patience level broke and even in iss mod se jate hain mein bhi aisa track chala tha and you know what happened with the show

nobody likes negativity and too much rona dhona…  waise to overall hi ajkl ITV ki quality giri hui h… but nowadays people love outspoken FL… who doesn’t shy away from calling spade a spade … 

if after 250 episodes b FL ka look 1 issue h to bhai change kr do… hair grow krna koi difficult kaam to h ni…upar se its been told that she loved her long tresses and only let it go because she was working and doesn’t want them to come in the way…  the girl who can handle stuff that needs mental as well as physical strength… can’t she learn a simple thing like saree draping? …  aisa kya h which is stopping her from changing these .. 

she is beautiful… there is no doubt about it… pta ni aisa lgta h jaan kr usko aisa rkha h taki bar bar insult krwa ske… and wo ro ske … 

tamanna1391 thumbnail

nobody likes negativity and too much rona dhona…  waise to overall hi ajkl ITV ki quality giri hui h… but nowadays people love outspoken FL… who doesn’t shy away from calling spade a spade … 

if after 250 episodes b FL ka look 1 issue h to bhai change kr do… hair grow krna koi difficult kaam to h ni…upar se its been told that she loved her long tresses and only let it go because she was working and doesn’t want them to come in the way…  the girl who can handle stuff that needs mental as well as physical strength… can’t she learn a simple thing like saree draping? …  aisa kya h which is stopping her from changing these .. 

she is beautiful… there is no doubt about it… pta ni aisa lgta h jaan kr usko aisa rkha h taki bar bar insult krwa ske… and wo ro ske … 

so true itv ki quality giri to hai but see anupama getting so much trp , and see ghum's trp, it means the people love fl who takes stand for themselves

Jugnu21 thumbnail

that is the issue makers are hell bent on giving respect to elders that they can do anything because they are elders but reet will be changed when everyone gets same respect , for getting respect you have to earn the respect its not that which could be bought , and in all that meetA not saying anything shows that only mother has the right on respect wife has no right on it

Meet A was never the one to stay quiet..

how can we forget the way be stood up to his Mom (but then Meet H was being scolded for wrong reason) … 

or to Masoom when She wanted to get Meet H scolded for hiding Manushi’s whereabouts… (again he thought she is right to do so)   

so does it mean this time he thinks Meet H is deserving of all these taunts … since she is wrong … this is the only reasonable explanation I can think of his change of behavior…