Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

nobody likes negativity and too much rona dhona…  waise to overall hi ajkl ITV ki quality giri hui h… but nowadays people love outspoken FL… who doesn’t shy away from calling spade a spade … 

if after 250 episodes b FL ka look 1 issue h to bhai change kr do… hair grow krna koi difficult kaam to h ni…upar se its been told that she loved her long tresses and only let it go because she was working and doesn’t want them to come in the way…  the girl who can handle stuff that needs mental as well as physical strength… can’t she learn a simple thing like saree draping? …  aisa kya h which is stopping her from changing these .. 

she is beautiful… there is no doubt about it… pta ni aisa lgta h jaan kr usko aisa rkha h taki bar bar insult krwa ske… and wo ro ske … 

true.. they are not grooming her because MBA/Masoom can insult her whenever they want.. 😡

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail

acha ye lehanga pehna to ta bts ne Ashi ne .. the pic she had with Lakhan I guess which means something happened and she has to change …

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CctMMUiKKPm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

true..its a blue dress in precap and here yellow.. means she changed it ..but why ? what could be the reason ?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maluu

true..its a blue dress in precap and here yellow.. means she changed it ..but why ? what could be the reason ?

honestly mje bilkul interest ni ra h janne me… maine wo Ragini wala scene dekha … and I realized she said that Babita may treat her like a stranger for life… had she not mend her ways… infact she is afraid that Babita might not let Meet H be part of this family…. honestly jb maine ye suna I was like

“ha yhi chaiye mje… please babita ye ehsaan kr do hm pr .. Meet H ko nikal do is pagal khane se … and Meet H ko bhagwan thodi akal de do… that she doesn’t try to stay in this family…. please… you are different girl… apni izzat apne hath hoti h… jha izzat ni wha rh kr koi fayda ni…. “  pr next line hi Meet H ki ti k jb parivar ni rhega to mai jiyungi kaise … and I face palmed..🤦🏽‍♀️ …. and closed the video…😡

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail

honestly mje bilkul interest ni ra h janne me… maine wo Ragini wala scene dekha … and I realized she said that Babita may treat her like a stranger for life… had she not mend her ways… infact she is afraid that Babita might not let Meet H be part of this family…. honestly jb maine ye suna I was like

“ha yhi chaiye mje… please babita ye ehsaan kr do hm pr .. Meet H ko nikal do is pagal khane se … and Meet H ko bhagwan thodi akal de do… that she doesn’t try to stay in this family…. please… you are different girl… apni izzat apne hath hoti h… jha izzat ni wha rh kr koi fayda ni…. “  pr next line hi Meet H ki ti k jb parivar ni rhega to mai jiyungi kaise … and I face palmed..🤦🏽‍♀️ …. and closed the video…😡

lol

Thank God!!! I didnt watch the epi..

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

😆Sab ne man liya hai its MeetaurMeet ki haldi... Isha aur baki drama jaye bhad mein... 

Maybe makers really are trying this shadi stunt for trp aunties 😆

Anjureads thumbnail

after the precap .. its clear that upcoming episodes are going to be wayy to serious and Meet H is in for more insults hurl at her … when I envisioned their separation… I wanted it to be love filled … anger but still caring towards each other … but the way this track is shaping up… by the time everything is done and dusted … this forum too will get emptied …. I just checked KKIS forum today out of curiosity… just to check how their forum members responding to current track change .. and I was shocked the first page is filled with farewell and goodbyes … since our forum is small… I guess there will be no farewell or goodbyes … we just stop coming one day.. all of us.. and forum will itself get locked due to inactivity….😭

For a couple of weeks I think it will be so... angst dikhayenge shayad... but how good it will be I have doubts now after seeing how carelessly the last few episodes have been made. 

That forum I guess has more reasons than us to bid farewell... yahan par no third angle thankfully. Its drama, drama and more drama and forgetting so many things that the original story held and fans loved this show for. Meetwa speaking up against whats truly wrong is one main reason. 

It could be that they may change and improve for sometime but then again it goes down. Not liking the episode but instead looking at all the faults is draining me 😒

I call the current track the #PromisevsCurse track 😆 

Promise itna dikhaya hai I feel is in a way to tell the viewers ki separation hoga nahi... they will fight but still care for each other. But I have lost faith in the screenplay, dialogues and direction. (editing tho kharab thhi hi) And I watch a show for all this too. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Well the truth is this track is very negative. I have not watched episodes but only watched few clips and read comments/ updates/ tweets and I don’t have the energy to watch a badlegi reet girl getting humiliated every single time..or failing so many times..they seem to be hell bent on going typical route to get some TRPs from audience not keen on IPL..but they will lose the loyal audience..

many never restarted properly after manushi track..this includes me..I used to wait and daily watch episodes but after manushi track I only binge watch at my comfort so I can FF unnecessary drama..

I am usually not much active during weekdays and can’t really rant as it’s only going to stress me..but I feel connected to many of you here so don’t want to vanish but stay in touch through some discussions..hope that will be the case with many who are around..

True Nikki... same here...  I have connected so much with friends here that I too dont feel like vanishing. But being on the forum means I will feel like ranting. Its using up my time and energy. So for some time I want to take a break from this show. I may come back after some time. 

Dont ask me why I decided to stick around till 30th April 😆 ... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Sunaina ne kuch gira diya hoga and spoilt it? Well she is the latest villian in limelight so mera dhyaan udhar hi jaa rha hai 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

For a couple of weeks I think it will be so... angst dikhayenge shayad... but how good it will be I have doubts now after seeing how carelessly the last few episodes have been made. 

That forum I guess has more reasons than us to bid farewell... yahan par no third angle thankfully. Its drama, drama and more drama and forgetting so many things that the original story held and fans loved this show for. Meetwa speaking up against whats truly wrong is one main reason. 

It could be that they may change and improve for sometime but then again it goes down. Not liking the episode but instead looking at all the faults is draining me 😒

I call the current track the #PromisevsCurse track 😆 

Promise itna dikhaya hai I feel is in a way to tell the viewers ki separation hoga nahi... they will fight but still care for each other. But I have lost faith in the screenplay, dialogues and direction. (editing tho kharab thhi hi) And I watch a show for all this too. 

mai to soch ri ti ye itne promises kiye h ek dusre se we can add a post keeping track of all the promises and later it will come handy during their separation to sing “kya hua tera vaada” …🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

mai to soch ri ti ye itne promises kiye h ek dusre se we can add a post keeping track of all the promises and later it will come handy during their separation to sing “kya hua tera vaada” …🤣

Jiggy?