Frequent Posters

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Yes right u say. Even I think we must see tomorrow epi cos arpita will clear doubt viewer have😆 regard to imlie feeling when Aryan ws in hosp after toofan they saw imlie become crazy scared n they know both have feeling for eo. arpita never push imlie cos of her past hurt with akt n even stop narmada frm it so imlie also need to understand but ya her age is like that true. I hope maker do tis track properly at least. May b they cn show Aryan give sundar time to make his life n arpita n sundar doing some business launch for sundar cos arpita is also educated n have some degree n during that time. Imlie cn help them also n like that both have moments to show story. But overall show need strong story seem like makers r taking time to find new strong story for future cos big villain is needed. BM not working more than giving fmkly drama for trp aunty

You got it, imlie is 20 and di would be 30+ so she have more maturity to see the things. As we seen on Arvind track she focused to find the truth in that process she didn't seen the sensitivity towards it until Aryan pointed out. She can see on one way, I think Aryan will point that out again to her then she will understand. She will grow with experience. Aryan accepted he needs to help his di to move on but he will be the biggest hurdle because it would be tough for him when it's come to real. Yes they need strong villian and we needs to see how everyone going to accept and progress this.

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

One thing I dnt understand is Y Marriage at this point ..... Cant she work on herself n being independent by getting involved in some work..... Arpi needs time to figure things out. Y is marriage always the ONLY OPTION .... y cant they show smth different n progressive .... ( i guess they shd take some tips from asian dramas where both ML n FL focus on work also n not only marriage n also may be help eo n others, lift up then always going for Marriage ) 

In RL wud a person go for marriage ( unless pressured) or try to work on themselves n also work before getting into another relationship..... 

They shd show Aru giving a reality chk to Imlie to make her understand.... As Aru said before dat Married women can handle both work n home .... If Imlie can focus on her dreams, goals n work , so shd Arpi 

Edited by icegirl31 - 2 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Right, no trace of imlie team but they're promoting using imlie 😉

Yes it's getting me mad...

Imlie ko use kar liya..Arylie would have set the stage on fire

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When we appreciate Arylie we also have to appreciate Rathore family love. 

Please let this track be light on our hearts. I want this family to be just as its always been. 

Here is a sweetu vm that fills my heart about how important rathores are for Arylie relationship. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcoHJGBg3n1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ita me Imlie team hai ki nehi?❓ Not a single promo of them🤔

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Yes it's getting me mad...

Imlie ko use kar liya..Arylie would have set the stage on fire

Agree, next to Mann Arylie is the one have more fan following but still they're left out means 🙄🤷 what to say to sitara 🙅

Sunshine_nino thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Right, no trace of imlie team but they're promoting using imlie 😉

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by dumas - 2 years ago