Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

ah, well, this show never just gives us a bunch of good eps in a row so we'll see how this goes. imlie is such a know it all busybody, like the aunties we all can't stand LOL.

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chotoranii

ah, well, this show never just gives us a bunch of good eps in a row so we'll see how this goes. imlie is such a know it all busybody, like the aunties we all can't stand LOL.

Ikr.. im gonna read updates before watching upcoming episodes

hurrom thumbnail

Aryan folding saree scene..  All men should work like that... When I saw the scene I remember my parents..  Every time we go to relatives funtion or marraige my mother wear saree.....and my father always iron it and helps her to fold the saree...sometime help my mother in cooking... When my mother was at hospital for 13 days..he did all the work...didnt take my help even though he knows that I cook all the time for our family.....till now 32 years of marraige ..  Even my mother complete her 10 exm and 12 exm after marraige.... My father wanted my mother to complete her degree but my mother study till 12 because of family's responsibility.... I wish I find a guy who is like that... And didnt have any prblm with my study and work.....but it is really hard to find such a guy in real life....In our country most people married of thier girl at the age of 16-18.... My father said that I can study...and told me that when I want to marry then he will find a partner for me or I can find my own partner...he will agree... Still havent found a guy yet....relatives are sometime really get mad at my father that he havent married me of till now...and thats the truth of the society..... If girls dont marry they r bad.... 

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
exepected typical ITV teaser 

but will wait for the epi to unfold 😳😆

from promo itself will go like this Tamarinda will find some faulty with the wealthy family's groom n help Arptia to understand it then expose it n will become more big in front of Rathore till then typical ITV cliche BM will try to humiliate Tamarinda even tashan between AryLie might be but lets see how this will come out instead of my khayli khichdi 

the only concern about this ITV typical drama, hope cvs will not butcher ASR ....

y not showing some office scenes instead of this 

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 2 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Obviously BM had to interfere... She'll bring some shady family and obviously imlie will expose them... And because duniya mein ab ek hi ladka bacha hai Arpita ke liye so sundar will h become the best choice by default 

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone wanting office scenes for arylie. But i am thinking what will the show in office either. If adi was still in office some kind of push pull situation would have played out. Also imli already had her investigative journalist track with purandas. Max they can show madhav joining BT as camera person. But then what? They need a break from showing imlie’s professional side. Also they need some clash between the leads as they have no antagonist in the show. This will probably hit well with trp audience of a certain age bracket. We can only wait n watch. 

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Everyone wanting office scenes for arylie. But i am thinking what will the show in office either. If adi was still in office some kind of push pull situation would have played out. Also imli already had her investigative journalist track with purandas. Max they can show madhav joining BT as camera person. But then what? They need a break from showing imlie’s professional side. Also they need some clash between the leads as they have no antagonist in the show. This will probably hit well with trp audience of a certain age bracket. We can only wait n watch. 

point hain

n bold this is going to happen now 

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hurrom

Aryan folding saree scene..  All men should work like that... When I saw the scene I remember my parents..  Every time we go to relatives funtion or marraige my mother wear saree.....and my father always iron it and helps her to fold the saree...sometime help my mother in cooking... When my mother was at hospital for 13 days..he did all the work...didnt take my help even though he knows that I cook all the time for our family.....till now 32 years of marraige ..  Even my mother complete her 10 exm and 12 exm after marraige.... My father wanted my mother to complete her degree but my mother study till 12 because of family's responsibility.... I wish I find a guy who is like that... And didnt have any prblm with my study and work.....but it is really hard to find such a guy in real life....In our country most people married of thier girl at the age of 16-18.... My father said that I can study...and told me that when I want to marry then he will find a partner for me or I can find my own partner...he will agree... Still havent found a guy yet....relatives are sometime really get mad at my father that he havent married me of till now...and thats the truth of the society..... If girls dont marry they r bad.... 

Hurrom. Your dad sounds wonderful. He reminds me of my husband gentle and kind. My husband is very similar and takes care of our kids more than I. Men like that do exist. Choosing the right person to marry is more important than anything anybody has to say. I am glad your dad is supportive of you.  Let people say whatever they want. They won’t help you if you marry the wrong person under pressure. Not to sounds like a momma bear but study hard and stand on your two feet. The right guy will come along and you will know it. ❤️❤️❤️