Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations folks🥳

2 more to hit half century.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

while I agree with this IG post in part, I also disagree. so let me explain -- yes, it is good that Imlie is thinking that arpita needs to move on and build a new life for herself. however, how this is communicated is important. how arpita comes to a decision regarding this is also important. understanding that arpita may need time to switch off her old hurts is also important. those are things that imlie lacks. instead, she tends to bulldoze people without getting their input and hearing their thoughts. arpita also needs time to decide who she would like to spend time with and how to qualify those feelings she has. she cannot be told or explained about her own thoughts. that is why it comes across like Imlie just wants to be mahaan bahu

Totally like what you say mango. It have to be arpita choice n decision n not imlie filling in arpita mind that sundar like her. The IG post is good but in arylie case arpita know they love eo but r gadha gadhi she didn't jmp to fix them when imlie came to stay bt after seeing all this n after they marry (fake) n came but imlie running to sundar n ask abt love just cos he feel bad for arpita when BM insulted him is funny. How many times imlie feel bad for other ppl she love them all? Arpita feelong for sundar never came clearly cos of no scenes I also think tmrw epi will clear sm thng abt arpita feeling for Sunder. Till nw with so much rush for akt track maker didn't show any propert sundar arpita scene but frm precap if feel tht arpita telling imlie she likes sundar tht why imlie is saying I will tell Aryan wht u cnt tell n v will support cos sundr also love u lot n then aryan come there angry. 

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Tell me why isn't Imlie conscious of Aryan's touches?

Tell me why she loves to touch him casually?

I noticed when I talk with friends I never touch them even girls(boys bhi hai). But I never felt myself casually touching anyone not even my parents but Imlie behaves like she has all the rights to touch him and wants him not to feel conscious.

Ab batao.... why isn't she conscious about Aryan as a potential love interest?

Is it because you are too comfortable with jeevansaathi?❓

Girl needs to get checked. Normal log dont react to ASR like she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ aisa nahi hai toh we need help lol

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

while I agree with this IG post in part, I also disagree. so let me explain -- yes, it is good that Imlie is thinking that arpita needs to move on and build a new life for herself. however, how this is communicated is important. how arpita comes to a decision regarding this is also important. understanding that arpita may need time to switch off her old hurts is also important. those are things that imlie lacks. instead, she tends to bulldoze people without getting their input and hearing their thoughts. arpita also needs time to decide who she would like to spend time with and how to qualify those feelings she has. she cannot be told or explained about her own thoughts. that is why it comes across like Imlie just wants to be mahaan bahu

exactly. What I need to see to get behind this track 100% is just Surpita interacting without Nihi Rupi and Imlie Aryan being there. Just give some screen space to the duo, give them dialogues focused on them about them. A backstory for Sundar and some convo about Arvind from Arpita. Some depth. Trust the actors us have casted to carry a few episodes by themselves without the leads interfering. Nothings comes automatic. If u are not willing to gamble with TRP for a few episodes without Arylie doing everything we cannot cheer for this ship. this ship needs to stand on its own legs.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Totally like what you say mango. It have to be arpita choice n decision n not imlie filling in arpita mind that sundar like her. The IG post is good but in arylie case arpita know they love eo but r gadha gadhi she didn't jmp to fix them when imlie came to stay bt after seeing all this n after they marry (fake) n came but imlie running to sundar n ask abt love just cos he feel bad for arpita when BM insulted him is funny. How many times imlie feel bad for other ppl she love them all? Arpita feelong for sundar never came clearly cos of no scenes I also think tmrw epi will clear sm thng abt arpita feeling for Sunder. Till nw with so much rush for akt track maker didn't show any propert sundar arpita scene but frm precap if feel tht arpita telling imlie she likes sundar tht why imlie is saying I will tell Aryan wht u cnt tell n v will support cos sundr also love u lot n then aryan come there angry. 

arpita sundar track doesn't make sense in some aspects. As Arpita didn't even knew about sundar clearly. I can have soft corner about someone as a friend or more than that but marrying him without moving on from my past is not the matter if joke

KambakthIshq thumbnail

This is more entertaining than the actual scene 😆

On a serious note, these stunts are no joke. Hats off for their hard work👏

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

This is more entertaining than the actual scene 😆

On a serious note, these stunts are no joke. Hats off for their hard work👏

I can never see a flower petal or leaf blowing scene with staright face because i know two three guys must be standing around going 1...2..3 throw...🌱🌱🌱💐💐🌷🌷🌺🌺🌸🌸

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotoranii

y'all there's a TON of bts videos on this youtube channel!! https://www.youtube.com/c/ScreenJournal/videos

Thanks yaar🤗 I am surprised no one in IF discovered this treasure. Better late than never. Thanks again!!

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7