Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Some member did ask permission in PM which was ignored. 

And you could've merged the old thread here as well.

Koeli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SundariP

Some member did ask permission in PM which was ignored. 

And you could've merged the old thread here as well.

That doesn’t mean others can create trp without permission. Also we have mentioned that multiple threads will be closed.

Edited by Aparajita_K - 1 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Aparajita_K

That doesn’t mean others can create trp without permission. Also we have mentioned that multiple threads will be closed.

Ok point noted, but it was Thursday, trps were out, old thread was finished where will people discuss it? And mods didn't even respond to say they will open the thread when time time comes or open a thread already.

And no problem in closing that thread but it could've been merged here is what I'm saying. Because there is no continuity here.

Koeli thumbnail

Ok point noted, but it was Thursday, trps were out, old thread was finished where will people discuss it? And mods didn't even respond to say they will open the thread when time time comes or open a thread already.

And no problem in closing that thread but it could've been merged here is what I'm saying. Because there is no continuity here.

I don’t remember you pming me regarding trp thread if I am not wrong. Whenever a thread is finishing either the thread maker makes it or any of the regular member pm the mods. I didn’t receive any pm regarding the requirement of new thread. :) next time onwards when such thing happens do pm us we will open a new one unless permission is given to someone.

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Param-Sundari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Aparajita_K

I don’t remember you pming me regarding trp thread if I am not wrong. Whenever a thread is finishing either the thread maker makes it or any of the regular member pm the mods. I didn’t receive any pm regarding the requirement of new thread. :) next time onwards when such thing happens do pm us we will open a new one unless permission is given to someone.

I said some member asked permission in pm who communicated the same with me. And i sent pm for another matter which was also ignored.

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I said some member asked permission in pm who communicated the same with me. And i sent pm for another matter which was also ignored.

I did, last Thursday to be exact, which gave you a whole 7 days to reply.

Koeli thumbnail

You can send me the pm once again.