Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Seriously miffed why no imlie nominated at ITA 

Starplus is obsessively hyping the other pairs in ITA.

I really don't understand why they cannot have from Imlie as well?! ðŸ˜³

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not sure if it was shared earlier here or in the forum, but this edit is hilarious ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/Phoenix33005869/status/1517483960754126849?s=20&t=U1_Peb6T5tIJmP-8B3e5Kw

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niharthebird

arpita sundar track doesn't make sense in some aspects. As Arpita didn't even knew about sundar clearly. I can have soft corner about someone as a friend or more than that but marrying him without moving on from my past is not the matter if joke

Correct but today arpita talking to arvind photo say I didn't make friend after u went now I have sunder but.. N then imlie come. When I watch that scene first time I said 'hain? ' cos only during holi epi got 2 sec scene of arpita putting colour on sundar last time full wedding track they didn't give them 2 scene also to show any thing nt even some attraction so this coming like surprrrrrriseeeee🤪

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

Ya like what even

What the heck man

What is wrong with sitaara

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Totally like what you say mango. It have to be arpita choice n decision n not imlie filling in arpita mind that sundar like her. The IG post is good but in arylie case arpita know they love eo but r gadha gadhi she didn't jmp to fix them when imlie came to stay bt after seeing all this n after they marry (fake) n came but imlie running to sundar n ask abt love just cos he feel bad for arpita when BM insulted him is funny. How many times imlie feel bad for other ppl she love them all? Arpita feelong for sundar never came clearly cos of no scenes I also think tmrw epi will clear sm thng abt arpita feeling for Sunder. Till nw with so much rush for akt track maker didn't show any propert sundar arpita scene but frm precap if feel tht arpita telling imlie she likes sundar tht why imlie is saying I will tell Aryan wht u cnt tell n v will support cos sundr also love u lot n then aryan come there angry. 

Till now arpi isn't sure of imlie what she feels for his brother, she never had a deep conversation with her like she had many times with Aru. Imlie way of talking always looked imposed, that's her character sketch. Arpi is way a mature person than imlie. On Arylie marriage they did show arpi and sundar conversation but not deep, Track is just started we need to wait and see how they going to take a head. It's arpita choice what she wants to do at EOD.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

Right, no trace of imlie team but they're promoting using imlie 😉

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Till now arpi isn't sure of imlie what she feels for his brother, she never had a deep conversation with her like she had many times with Aru. Imlie way of talking always looked imposed, that's her character sketch. Arpi is way a mature person than imlie. On Arylie marriage they did show arpi and sundar conversation but not deep, Track is just started we need to wait and see how they going to take a head. It's arpita choice what she wants to do at EOD.

Yes right u say. Even I think we must see tomorrow epi cos arpita will clear doubt viewer have😆 regard to imlie feeling when Aryan ws in hosp after toofan they saw imlie become crazy scared n they know both have feeling for eo. arpita never push imlie cos of her past hurt with akt n even stop narmada frm it so imlie also need to understand but ya her age is like that true. I hope maker do tis track properly at least. May b they cn show Aryan give sundar time to make his life n arpita n sundar doing some business launch for sundar cos arpita is also educated n have some degree n during that time. Imlie cn help them also n like that both have moments to show story. But overall show need strong story seem like makers r taking time to find new strong story for future cos big villain is needed. BM not working more than giving fmkly drama for trp aunty

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Right, no trace of imlie team but they're promoting using imlie 😉

Yaar samajh jaao.. Show aisa hona chahiye ki nomination ki zaroorat na pade.😆 doosro ke nomination ka prachar ye show kar raha hai

hurrom thumbnail

Originally posted by radicalleftist

I don't think this will be another wedding. They don't have the budget for that anymore lmao.

I think instead it will be Arpita kindly telling Sundar she likes him as a friend but doesn't want to marry him. Instead she wants to focus on career.

Very dumb of makers to give us this wedding track if it actually happens. I think instead they just want to close the loop of Arpita/ Sundar.

As others have said, I love Arpita here to be super cute and adorable towards her UNB! [Quoted ]

. This would be perfect.. and for once they can make imlie wrong.. And be humble and accept that she was wrong....  [Quoted]

Guys from previous DT..  Do u guys think ITV ever show FL wrong.... They can show ML wrong for some time but FL...no...so Arpita and Sundar wedding maybe the next track so they can include Sundar in R mansion to keep the Drama going on...