Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Love to see different perspectives ✌️ will wait for the track to unfold and it's ITV so will have that on mind ✌️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccp6k4VKCpC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Laga mere pyaare bachhe ko 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Love to see different perspectives ✌️ will wait for the track to unfold and it's ITV so will have that on mind ✌️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccp6k4VKCpC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

while I agree with this IG post in part, I also disagree. so let me explain -- yes, it is good that Imlie is thinking that arpita needs to move on and build a new life for herself. however, how this is communicated is important. how arpita comes to a decision regarding this is also important. understanding that arpita may need time to switch off her old hurts is also important. those are things that imlie lacks. instead, she tends to bulldoze people without getting their input and hearing their thoughts. arpita also needs time to decide who she would like to spend time with and how to qualify those feelings she has. she cannot be told or explained about her own thoughts. that is why it comes across like Imlie just wants to be mahaan bahu

Edited by mango.falooda - 2 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This bts did you all see it? 

It was fun seeing it but i realised shooting such seq must be really tough n risky too 

https://twitter.com/arylie_sumaan/status/1517511654526750720?t=2DUAXNiHstm4IJlS6x3HSA&s=19

Sunshine_nino thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

This bts did you all see it? 

It was fun seeing it but i realised shooting such seq must be really tough n risky too 

https://twitter.com/arylie_sumaan/status/1517511654526750720?t=2DUAXNiHstm4IJlS6x3HSA&s=19

Like I said..... DUDE REAALLYYY NEEDS TO BUBBLEWRAP HIS HEAD. 🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

while I agree with this IG post in part, I also disagree. so let me explain -- yes, it is good that Imlie is thinking that arpita needs to move on and build a new life for herself. however, how this is communicated is important. how arpita comes to a decision regarding this is also important. understanding that arpita may need time to switch off her old hurts is also important. those are things that imlie lacks. instead, she tends to bulldoze people without getting their input and hearing their thoughts. arpita also needs time to decide who she would like to spend time with and how to qualify those feelings she has. she cannot be told or explained about her own thoughts. that is why it comes across like Imlie just wants to be mahaan bahu

Got your point. I have different opinion on this.

Arpita can sit quite, ok I can't tell my brother what to do, let him deal with his life either about love and the aloof live he was living but instead she always pushed imlie towards him even when he denied his feelings to her many times and after marriage imlie saw how Arpita left no stone to ship them. It's up to Arylie what they want on their life but both never pushed arpita away because she is the well-wisher to them. Arpita always wanted imlie for Aryan because she can feel it, she is the one for her brother.

Before marriage, Imlie also knows the pain of this family  but she didn't know the depth of it neither she wanted to know more as friend and employee. After marriage no matter what she is part of this family and now she had every right to get know the past, when it's affecting everyone life. Yes imlie is immature on many things but her intentions never a wrong. She have every right to think good being for her di and ball is on arpita court what she wants. Either she wants to move on or she wants to have sometime or she don't want any relationship. It's her choice at EOD.

But as a family we all care and raise our opinions, wishes for each other sometimes good maybe bitter too so raising the opinions isn't wrong and it's important too. Like Aru, arpita also so drowned on sorrow she may not never think of moving forward but now she got a closure and she can think about it what she wants. That's what family do, imlie can't go against Arpita will but she can raise her opinion. 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you and disagree with you. :)  so yes intent is good for both arpita and imlie or all those people when it comes to wanting better for their family. what sets apart arpita and imlie is the delivery -- imlie tends to be a bit too pushy which can work at times and at other times, viewers are rolling their eyes. it also comes across as a bit of farce that a 19 year old is lecturing people. whereas arpita advices, not lectures. that is the difference. 

so intent matters but also how you communicate that intent is even more important -- it is possible to hurt people and make them feel even more miserable if your delivery is off. 

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Like I said..... DUDE REAALLYYY NEEDS TO BUBBLEWRAP HIS HEAD. 🤣

Seriously...even before the bts I was worried for his head in this scene

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

y'all there's a TON of bts videos on this youtube channel!! https://www.youtube.com/c/ScreenJournal/videos

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I agree with you and disagree with you. :)  so yes intent is good for both arpita and imlie or all those people when it comes to wanting better for their family. what sets apart arpita and imlie is the delivery -- imlie tends to be a bit too pushy which can work at times and at other times, viewers are rolling their eyes. it also comes across as a bit of farce that a 19 year old is lecturing people. whereas arpita advices, not lectures. that is the difference. 

so intent matters but also how you communicate that intent is even more important -- it is possible to hurt people and make them feel even more miserable if your delivery is off. 

exactly - arpita mentioned all of those... jokingly ... in lighter ways.... did not sound like a serious advise... sounded like .... teasing her brother most of the times... like ....she knows what he is feeling.... ...'wildlife se pyaar ho gaya' etc...

after arylie announced their wedding... she became a bit serous... not much before....