Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I don't think it'll end any soon. It's the only top show of ColorsπŸ˜†

Which is the longest running season of Naagin? I guess it was season 3. Correct me if I am wrong. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

True! It's quite possible that Urvashi could be the last villain. Or maybe both of them together or something idk. Seeing how they've been best-friends since childhood. Lol I'm guessing these two must've killed Rishab's army man grandfather as well. Who knows, dono ki lambi planning hogi πŸ˜†   

Very much possible. They might have killed Rishabh's parents too, who could be Anya's parents as well. 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Which is the longest running season of Naagin? I guess it was season 3. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Haan longest was S3 ❀️ It had around 103-104 episodes i think. Shortest was S4 lol with 37 epis πŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Haan longest was S3 ❀️ It had around 103-104 episodes i think. Shortest was S4 lol with 37 epis πŸ˜†

Season 3 was very entertaining as well with a superb cast, interesting characters and good storyline. 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Season 3 was very entertaining as well with a superb cast, interesting characters and good storyline. 

Mahir Ji 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I don't think it'll end any soon. It's the only top show of ColorsπŸ˜†

Good for my eyes.πŸ˜†

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Both of them together is possible.so that both sudha n urvashi will not have any issue regarding their role.already urvashi is grey.bcz she was supporting her husband's evil deeds in the initial episodes itself.even seema knew that her husband was involved in it.but they showed her keeping quiet bcz of fear.i wonder why she was bearing physical torture when is a maha asur. 

True! It's quite possible that Urvashi could be the last villain. Or maybe both of them together or something idk. Seeing how they've been best-friends since childhood. Lol I'm guessing these two must've killed Rishab's army man grandfather as well. Who knows, dono ki lambi planning hogi πŸ˜†   

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just checked the twitter. Prayash wedding scene video.. what the heck is happening. I want my prarish and no one else

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Who are  Prayash?

mish_18 thumbnail

Pratha+Yash = PraYash πŸ˜†