Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Omg Seema is the Maha Asur. Starting me all that torture by Lalit to Seema was fake.😲 I still remember in S1 Yamini(Sudha Chandran) sabke saamne to her husband Patidev Patiji karti rehti thi. Par peeche eh maali idhar aa mere pair daba🤣bolke order deti thi. This must be same or after Lalit uncle is out control she is trying to be the boss

Yamini was actually very funny as a villain ðŸ˜† 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

lalit was hire by pratha ke papa tho woh powerful tho bikul nahi hai. I think she is not real seema (real mother of rish and rits) but here for money and power. She was just faking it before lalit ðŸ¤£

Ritesh ka to nahi pata but Rishabh ki nakli mom zarur lag rahi hai ðŸ˜† And I didn't get that "hiring" part. If Pratha's dad was so powerful that he could hire rich people like Lalit, then why he needed all that money in the first place ðŸ¤”Halat to uski faticharo wali hi thi. Sloppy writing at its best. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Ritesh ka to nahi pata but Rishabh ki nakli mom zarur lag rahi hai ðŸ˜† And I didn't get that "hiring" part. If Pratha's dad was so powerful that he could hire rich people like Lalit, then why he needed all that money in the first place ðŸ¤”Halat to uski faticharo wali hi thi. Sloppy writing at it s best. 

ignore this too.. 

My main question is uthne asur kiss kaam ke liye hai ðŸ¤£ if its just about throwing poison into river ithne asuron ko salary kyun dena. I have not seen a single issue with any of the asur other than they telli g that they are asur ðŸ˜† mujhe samajh nahi aaraha ithne asur kyun🤣 even hatim was better villains who had a purpose in each episodes ðŸ˜†

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Tfs 

Expected