Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I also doubt.bcz the real villain is the one who is revealed last. 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel she is the final villain of this season 🤣 because they need fancy villains every seasosn sudhaji is so predictable. I wonder they might even change this maha asur to urvashi than sudha in actual epi😆

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes its possible. 

Originally posted by: mish_18

Haww Sudha Ma'am ka popat. 😆 Promo shoot unse karwa liya, but epi me Urvashi Urvashi take it easy Urvashi 😆

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arre, humme to pata hi nahi tha. (Trying to hard to make a shocked face)

piya2025 thumbnail

BTW, are they planning to finish the series under 30 EPI or what. The way no track is 1 hr long. Really don't care but I am still very much invested in TP-SN pairing. I'll actually be a li'l sad (LOL). Wanted to watch them for next 6month at least.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

BTW, are they planning to finish the series under 30 EPI or what. The way no track is 1 hr long. Really don't care but I am still very much invested in TP-SN pairing. I'll actually be a li'l sad (LOL). Wanted to watch them for next 6month at least.

I want prarish for at least a year. Got hangover from bb and they do lit the screen. I don't think ekta will finish this early though. 

piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I want prarish for at least a year. Got hangover from bb and they do lit the screen. I don't think ekta will finish this early though. 

Amen to what you have said. They are LIT onscreen.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I say let prarish have cat-dog type fight

piya2025 thumbnail

Sure. I don't mind. Their love story is going on a jet speed & I'm not fond of such speed.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

Amen to what you have said. They are LIT onscreen.

I don't even know what is it about them that I am liking so damn much ❤️It's not like I care about SimTej bond much offscreen, I mean I love Simbu but that's about it. Maybe they look so aesthetically good as Pratha and Rishabh, and both act convincingly. Also I don't know why but I find Rishabh's character very very interesting for some reason, and he isn't even that interesting, just a moody army officer 😆 But still you are right, they literally lit the screen on fire and I am not done with them yet ☺️Not even a SINGLE naagin pair has had me hooked this much till now.

piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I don't even know what is it about them that I am liking so damn much ❤️It's not like I care about SimTej bond much offscreen, I mean I love Simbu but that's about it. Maybe they look so aesthetically good as Pratha and Rishabh, and both act convincingly. Also I don't know why but I find Rishabh's character very very interesting for some reason, and he isn't even that interesting, just a moody army officer 😆 But still you are right, they literally lit the screen on fire and I am not done with them yet ☺️Not even a SINGLE naagin pair has had me hooked this much till now.

I agree with you completely because it's same with me. I don't even know what goes on off screen as I'm not into ITV. But in Nagin, I like watching them. I have watched TP in few of her previous shows such as Silsila, K3. I like her, she's bindas off screen as well but that's about it. But I'm pleasantly surprised by Simba as Rishab. It's not even his character is well written but still with how much I ignore he is impressive. It's like I am watching the show in scenes not as a whole story.. if you get it. 😆 & his scenes with Teju, the well written ones are really good.