Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

I agree with you completely because it's same with me. I don't even know what goes on off screen as I'm not into ITV. But in Nagin, I like watching them. I have watched TP in few of her previous shows such as Silsila, K3. I like her, she's bindas off screen as well but that's about it. But I'm pleasantly surprised by Simba as Rishab. It's not even his character is well written but still with how much I ignore he is impressive. It's like I am watching the show in scenes not as a whole story.. if you get it. πŸ˜† & his scenes with Teju, the well written ones are really good.

You know it's quite amusing because Simba Teja share a very platonic and sweet bond offscreen, I mean they always gave off siblings type vibes in BB also, never in a million years would I have thought that they would look this good together onscreen, Ekta does have a keen eye for hot pairs and good chemistry. Whenever I see them in Naagin I completely forget that they are our very own Simbuda and Teju from BB πŸ˜† I have seen their work for the first time and both are surprisingly very very impressive β€οΈ

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's exactly was my 1st reaction watching them in the beginning. πŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like their fakewala love. They are so intense when fighting and fun to watch.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amen to what you have said. They are LIT onscreen.

I want naagin on friday too. Fatejo show airs 6 days week. I rather watch prarish on fri/sat and sunday. 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When pratha's dad was revealed as the mastermind i was sure that he can't be the main asur as its too early for him to be revealed.but now I feel revelation of seema is also too early.so will urvashi be the main vamp who will be revealed later?

True! It's quite possible that Urvashi could be the last villain. Or maybe both of them together or something idk. Seeing how they've been best-friends since childhood. Lol I'm guessing these two must've killed Rishab's army man grandfather as well. Who knows, dono ki lambi planning hogi πŸ˜†   

mish_18 thumbnail

Arre, humme to pata hi nahi tha. (Trying to hard to make a shocked face)

🀣🀣🀣

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

BTW, are they planning to finish the series under 30 EPI or what. The way no track is 1 hr long. Really don't care but I am still very much invested in TP-SN pairing. I'll actually be a li'l sad (LOL). Wanted to watch them for next 6month at least.

I don't think it'll end any soon. It's the only top show of ColorsπŸ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I still feel our sasta money heist professor will be the main villain at the endπŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I still feel our sasta money heist professor will be the main villain at the endπŸ˜†

Awwwww yassss please!!! That's my true dil ki tamanna 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's like they are planning to finished the show really soon. πŸ˜† kuch jyaada jaldi nahi ja raha show? πŸ˜³