Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Both of them together is possible.so that both sudha n urvashi will not have any issue regarding their role.already urvashi is grey.bcz she was supporting her husband's evil deeds in the initial episodes itself.even seema knew that her husband was involved in it.but they showed her keeping quiet bcz of fear. i wonder why she was bearing physical torture when is a maha asur. 

Maybe they're going S1's way again, like Yamini and Anky ji. Fake torture thingy in the beginning, only to bluff the audience later on. Ye bhi kuch surprising nai hai vaise πŸ˜†  

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh! Inke couple name bhi hain. OK! Rishab must be dreaming. I mean, nightmaring. πŸ˜†

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Oh! Inke couple name bhi hain. OK! Rishab must be dreaming. I mean, nightmaring. πŸ˜†

Ha inke shippers bhi tho hai naπŸ˜†

Reem Ka bhi Shaadi hogya hai, sidur and mangalsutra me dekhi haiπŸ’” I hope yeh Rish Ka hi dream I mean nightmare ho. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope that risabh is dreaming. Can't see risabh with reem or yash with pratha.Twitter wale sab ship bana dete hain. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ankush shouted at yamini.but after revelation ankush seemed to be scared of yamini.but we can simply assume that it was a momentary anger from ankush.but here lalit tortured seema beyond a limit and she was clearly scared of lalit unlike yamini n ankush who behaved like a nice couple.

Originally posted by: mish_18

Maybe they're going S1's way again, like Yamini and Anky ji. Fake torture thingy in the beginning, only to bluff the audience later on. Ye bhi kuch surprising nai hai vaise πŸ˜†  

mish_18 thumbnail

Ankush shouted at yamini.but after revelation ankush seemed to be scared of yamini.but we can simply assume that it was a momentary anger from ankush.but here lalit tortured seema beyond a limit and she was clearly scared of lalit unlike yamini n ankush who behaved like a nice couple.

Behaved like a nice couple? Lol didn't he use to verbally abuse her and stuff. Don't remember exactly but I think Anky was as shitty before the reveal as Lalit was initially. 

Baki let's see how they show Lalit-Seema equation going forward after the Maha Asur reveal.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.in the beginning they showed him shouting at yamini for reminding him of what happened 20 years back.but gradually they showed them behaving like a normal couple.but ankush can't be compared to lalit at all.lalit pricked seems hand n she was bleeding.atleast for ankush people could assume him as an angry dominating husband like many Indian husbands or some short tempered husbands who get angry over silly issues.but what excuse can they give for lalit torturing seema like this?every husband n wife scold each other sometimes.but torturing physically to the extreme level is highly abnormal. 

Originally posted by: mish_18

Behaved like a nice couple? Lol didn't he use to verbally abuse her and stuff. Don't remember exactly but I think Anky was as shitty before the reveal as Lalit was initially. 

Baki let's see how they show Lalit-Seema equation going forward after the Maha Asur reveal.

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

Yes.in the beginning they showed him shouting at yamini for reminding him of what happened 20 years back.but gradually they showed them behaving like a normal couple.but ankush can't be compared to lalit at all.lalit pricked seems hand n she was bleeding.atleast for ankush people could assume him as an angry dominating husband like many Indian husbands or some short tempered husbands who get angry over silly issues.but what excuse can they give for lalit torturing seema like this?every husband n wife scold each other sometimes.but torturing physically to the extreme level is highly abnormal. 

Agreed that there's no excuse whatsoever for Lalit's violence towards Seema. But just because Anky didn't physically hurt Yamini doesn't mean he was any better than Lalit or they were a 'nice couple' or he was just some 'angry dominating husband'. 

Digressing a bit here, given how their equation completely reversed after Yamini's reveal. But still - Just because someone's shitty behaviour is normalised by society doesn't mean it is actually normal or okay. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Reem Ka bhi Shaadi hogya hai, sidur and mangalsutra me dekhi haiπŸ’” I hope yeh Rish Ka hi dream I mean nightmare ho. 

Pata nahin kyun ajeeb si feelings aa rahi hain. Having major fomo. Prarish is the thing and not this reem cream. Too many vamp

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

I am sorry but I am just laughing. Happens when show is running coz of the leads chemistry & from story to editing to everything there is nothing.

So, really doesn't matter. I am just watching for TS chemistry. As long as they don't make them behave like silly comedians, I'll watch.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago