Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ankush shouted at yamini.but after revelation ankush seemed to be scared of yamini.but we can simply assume that it was a momentary anger from ankush.but here lalit tortured seema beyond a limit and she was clearly scared of lalit unlike yamini n ankush who behaved like a nice couple.

Arre ye log Seema ko villain dikhane ke lie kuch bhi bkwas logic laga denge  Phle wo jo torture and all dikhaya tha bas islie dikhaya hoga ki sbko ye lage Seema seedhi saadhi bholi bhali hai and not the villain, you to know create suspense or something. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes right.but what logical explanation can they give?like you said bakwas logic.

Originally posted by: infinity101

Arre ye log Seema ko villain dikhane ke lie kuch bhi bkwas logic laga denge  Phle wo jo torture and all dikhaya tha bas islie dikhaya hoga ki sbko ye lage Seema seedhi saadhi bholi bhali hai and not the villain, you to know create suspense or something. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes right.but what logical explanation can they give?like you said bakwas logic.

Sudha Chandran and urvashi dholakia hai show mein...ofcourse one or both of them will be vamps varna vo show mein hote nehi...yehi logic hai🤣 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

I am sorry but I am just laughing. Happens when show is running coz of the leads chemistry & from story to editing to everything there is nothing.

So, really doesn't matter. I am just watching for TS chemistry. As long as they don't make them behave like silly comedians, I'll watch.

This season is so silly...story , editing forget everything, even the bgms still make me laugh...but watching coz , well its Naagin and there is no other supernatural show in ITV right now...and atleast its better than all the various remakes in all the channels...atleast we can laugh about it...

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sudha and urvashi are known for their vamp roles. It would be fun to watch if sudha is also against urvashi.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg Seema is the Maha Asur. Starting me all that torture by Lalit to Seema was fake.😲 I still remember in S1 Yamini(Sudha Chandran) sabke saamne to her husband Patidev Patiji karti rehti thi. Par peeche eh maali idhar aa mere pair daba🤣bolke order deti thi. This must be same or after Lalit uncle is out control she is trying to be the boss

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Omg Seema is the Maha Asur. Starting me all that torture by Lalit to Seema was fake.😲 I still remember in S1 Yamini(Sudha Chandran) sabke saamne to her husband Patidev Patiji karti rehti thi. Par peeche eh maali idhar aa mere pair daba🤣bolke order deti thi. This must be same or after Lalit uncle is out control she is trying to be the boss

lalit was hire by pratha ke papa tho woh powerful tho bikul nahi hai. I think she is not real seema (real mother of rish and rits) but here for money and power. She was just faking it before lalit ðŸ¤£

jasminerahul thumbnail

Right.maybe lalit's torture made her a psycho.😆

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

jasminerahul thumbnail

But as a husband lalit was shown as powerful n dominating.in naagin3 sumitra was revealed to be the fake sumitra.

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

lalit was hire by pratha ke papa tho woh powerful tho bikul nahi hai. I think she is not real seema (real mother of rish and rits) but here for money and power. She was just faking it before lalit ðŸ¤£

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago
Eydis thumbnail

Ab mouni ayegi  lagta hai last episode mein