New Promo April 20th: Seema is Maha Asur! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Ekta loves her repeated formula. 

She is expert on copying formula. She actually says her audience love this repeated stuff. I want to know who are these people. I couldn't watch naagin 1 after few episodes. Don't know if i will stick around for naagin 6.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Writers/creatives ko badam khilao yaar. They said asur can't go in temple (lal naagin)so how the heck baba, rehan, lalit and seema have been going to temple or praying. Ohh gosh my brain is overactivated and asking for logic.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Ritesh(abhi) is busy with khatra show. I m sure he is getting married soon to reem in coming episodes as he was in one of the video. All of them will be negative. Like you said no build up in story. Copy paste karke chipka diya lagta hain episode. Baba ko abhi reveal nahin karna tha pratha/mahek ke samne

Typical EK show, barring the leads, every tom dick and harry turns out to be a villain for dumb reasons 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

She is expert on copying formula. She actually says her audience love this repeated stuff. I want to know who are these people. I couldn't watch naagin 1 after few episodes. Don't know if i will stick around for naagin 6.

I am only sticking around for Prarish 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am only sticking around for Prarish 

I only started watching for prarish..so if theyruin them i m done

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sudhaji ❤️

Kya Kabhi Naagin ke ML ko genuine mother's Love milega 😆

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

You are right.one thing i liked about pratha's dad is though he was a mastermind he loved his daughters very much unlike the other naagin vamp mothers.sumitra did not love her own son vikrant.

Originally posted by: mish_18

Must be, I guess They did the same thing with Ritik in S1, then Rocky in S2, then Mahir and Sumitra too in S3. Bechare ML ko kabhi asli maa-baap milte hi nahi hai 😆

Dunno if they did the same thing in S5 too, kara hi hoga pakka. Diya batayegi Veer ki mom ka 😆

jasminerahul thumbnail

Rocky had nice parents.i think adopted n Foster.but both were killed n yamini looked after him like a grand mother figure with fake love .

Originally posted by: adithyan

Sudhaji ❤️

Kya Kabhi Naagin ke ML ko genuine mother's Love milega 😆

jasminerahul thumbnail

When pratha's dad was revealed as the mastermind i was sure that he can't be the main asur as its too early for him to be revealed.but now I feel revelation of seema is also too early.so will urvashi be the main vamp who will be revealed later?

Originally posted by: mish_18

Haan I agree they're gonna stretch this one. No way are they going to end her character like they did to other villains. Itne bhi bewkoof nahi hain CVs 😆

It was epi 34 in S1 where they disclosed Yamini as the 6th killer or something. I think the reason they shot this promo must be because - like us, so many have been complaining about the poor quality of villains this season. So probably audience ko thoda shaant karne ke liye they did it. Like "pls stop throwing tomato chappals at us, we have good villains too, see this promo, Tadaa!!" 😆

jasminerahul thumbnail

No.she was the most dangerous killer.so she was revealed much later.so i am surprised that she got revealed so early.maybe they are waiting to show urvashi as the last n main vamp.

Originally posted by: infinity101

Itni jaldi kyu reveal kia waise. Did they expose Yamini this early on in season 1? Already the execution is so bad, are they planning on finishing her off in a single weekend too? Or maybe they would stretch it for weeks, in the meantime they should introduce some other supernatural beings to add more spice because the story looks so one dimensional and uninteresting already. And bring in some comedic factor also, the villains used to be funny in earlier seasons.