Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Sudha Chandran ho aise show me and full fledged villain koi aur ho, nope not possible ðŸ˜†

Exactly! It's paise ki barbaadi if they're not using her to her full potential anyway. Aur thoda zyada hi unpredictable hojayega na if she's positive ðŸ˜† 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow this looks interesting 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Itni jaldi kyu reveal kia waise. Did they expose Yamini this early on in season 1? Already the execution is so bad, are they planning on finishing her off in a single weekend too? Or maybe they would stretch it for weeks, in the meantime they should introduce some other supernatural beings to add more spice because the story looks so one dimensional and uninteresting already. And bring in some comedic factor also, the villains used to be funny in earlier seasons. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Naah yash is the tiger.. simbu is the super nag devta..i really want them to keep him complete homosapien

Yup even I want the same. Let Rishabh remain a human only, that way Rishabh Pratha story would be atleast somewhat relatable and we would get to see what she would decide in future or how it would unfold. Making the ML some creature too looks stupid IMO. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This season is so rushed. They should have kept papa asur for sometimes.  All the villains are taken out quickly.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This season is all about  wedding, dining table, pratha killing asur and risabh lifting pratha(they are hot). None of the story is build up for character. audience likes lot of build up before big shocking reveal..i m watching this for teja and simbu so don't care how this show does but it's unfair to characters.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Itni jaldi kyu reveal kia waise. Did they expose Yamini this early on in season 1? Already the execution is so bad, are they planning on finishing her off in a single weekend too? Or maybe they would stretch it for weeks, in the meantime they should introduce some other supernatural beings to add more spice because the story looks so one dimensional and uninteresting already. And bring in some comedic factor also, the villains used to be funny in earlier seasons. 

Haan I agree they're gonna stretch this one. No way are they going to end her character like they did to other villains. Itne bhi bewkoof nahi hain CVs ðŸ˜†

It was epi 34 in S1 where they disclosed Yamini as the 6th killer or something. I think the reason they shot this promo must be because - like us, so many have been complaining about the poor quality of villains this season. So probably audience ko thoda shaant karne ke liye they did it. Like "pls stop throwing tomato chappals at us, we have good villains too, see this promo, Tadaa!!" ðŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I was hoping to see her in gray shade than villain or supportive mom in law. Too much expectation from Ekta

Ekta loves her repeated formula. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Haan I agree they're gonna stretch this one. No way are they going to end her character like they did to other villains. Itne bhi bewkoof nahi hain CVs ðŸ˜†

It was epi 34 in S1 where they disclosed Yamini as the 6th killer or something. I think the reason they shot this promo must be because - like us, so many have been complaining about the poor quality of villains this season. So probably audience ko thoda shaant karne ke liye they did it. Like "pls stop throwing tomato chappals at us, we have good villains too, see this promo, Tadaa!!" ðŸ˜†

They are lucky that they are getting such good TRPs with this sadi hui story, I think a lot of people are watching just for the leads ðŸ˜† And 34? That's still good considering Naagin is a weekend show, and in season 1 they did a good build up and showed some development graph of other characters as well, here they are failing in both the departments honestly. How would the viewers connect with the story if they would show it at such a fast pace, half of the people aren't even there, I mean where the heck has Ritesh gone?  And they have barely completed 20 episodes, so this revelation of Seema looks too early IMO. Baki yes they might have done it because she didn't have much to do as a goody two shoes mother, and was getting less screentime as well, and inpe ab aur koi villain bache hi nahi hai kyunki jo the wo sab nipta die ðŸ˜µBut I thought before Seema they would reveal Urvashi, though these promos can be misleading.

Radhe101 thumbnail

They are lucky that they are getting such good TRPs with this sadi hui story, I think a lot of people are watching just for the leads ðŸ˜† And 34? That's still good considering Naagin is a weekend show, and in season 1 they did a good build up and showed some development graph of other characters as well, here they are failing in both the departments honestly. How would the viewers connect with the story if they would show it at such a fast pace, half of the people aren't even there, I mean where the heck has Ritesh gone?  And they have barely completed 20 episodes, so this revelation of Seema looks too early IMO. Baki yes they might have done it because she didn't have much to do as a goody two shoes mother, and was getting less screentime as well, and inpe ab aur koi villain bache hi nahi hai kyunki jo the wo sab nipta die ðŸ˜µBut I thought before Seema they would reveal Urvashi, though these promos can be misleading.

Ritesh(abhi) is busy with khatra show. I m sure he is getting married soon to reem in coming episodes as he was in one of the video. All of them will be negative. Like you said no build up in story. Copy paste karke chipka diya lagta hain episode. Baba ko abhi reveal nahin karna tha pratha/mahek ke samne