New Promo April 20th: Seema is Maha Asur! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was hoping to see her in gray shade than villain or supportive mom in law. Too much expectation from Ekta

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I know you are so happy. I was expecting something different for sudhaji this season. I bet simbu is pratha's lost love and only half homosapien and half reptile.

Urvashi will be super super asur.  I also want reem to be asur

Super duper asur haan for sure ðŸ˜† even Reem's actress has played a similar asur-like role in Zee's supernatural show so that's quite possible too. Simbuda bhi non-human chalega mujhe toh. ðŸ˜†

But infinity101 will legit go to war if they turn her fav character to some cheel, sher, garud or mor ðŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel she is the final villain of this season ðŸ¤£ because they need fancy villains every seasosn sudhaji is so predictable. I wonder they might even change this maha asur to urvashi than sudha in actual epi😆

Haww Sudha Ma'am ka popat. ðŸ˜† Promo shoot unse karwa liya, but epi me Urvashi Urvashi take it easy Urvashi ðŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mish_18

Super duper asur haan for sure ðŸ˜† even Reem's actress has played a similar asur-like role in Zee's supernatural show so that's quite possible too. Simbuda bhi non-human chalega mujhe toh. ðŸ˜†

But infinity101 will legit go to war if they turn her fav character to some cheel, sher, garud or mor ðŸ˜†

Omg I can see them doing that. Turning my hottie Rishu into some useless cheel mor kauwa or cheetah ðŸ˜­ I hope they leave him the f*ck alone 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I was hoping to see her in gray shade than villain or supportive mom in law. Too much expectation from Ekta

Sudha Chandran ho aise show me and full fledged villain koi aur ho, nope not possible ðŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Must be, I guess They did the same thing with Ritik in S1, then Rocky in S2, then Mahir and Sumitra too in S3. Bechare ML ko kabhi asli maa-baap milte hi nahi hai ðŸ˜†

Dunno if they did the same thing in S5 too, kara hi hoga pakka. Diya batayegi Veer ki mom ka ðŸ˜†

Veer's mother was his biological one but she too was a villain ðŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Waise Rishabh could be Lalit's elder brother's son too. Because he has never been shown but he exists as Anya does have parents but we have never seen them. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sahi baat she does well as negative character

Radhe101 thumbnail

Naah yash is the tiger.. simbu is the super nag devta..i really want them to keep him complete homosapien

Radhe101 thumbnail

I was wondering about those two girls..that makes sense now. Just read if article. The chachi wants to play naagin if given chance by ekta. I m sure ahe will be naagin made in lab